Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guys how to use Isis mantra

I read a post from HPS Maxine talking about Isis mantra which is vibrated EEEEEE-SSSSSS-EEEEEE-SSSSSS for improving clairvoyance and psychic abilities.

I want to know if all I need to do is vibrate the mantra? Or if I should focus on something or some part of my body or aura?

Also I want to know about more mantras, more sanskrit mantras which I can use for various purposes.

The Phantom Stranger said:
I read a post from HPS Maxine talking about Isis mantra which is vibrated EEEEEE-SSSSSS-EEEEEE-SSSSSS for improving clairvoyance and psychic abilities.

I want to know if all I need to do is vibrate the mantra? Or if I should focus on something or some part of my body or aura?

Also I want to know about more mantras, more sanskrit mantras which I can use for various purposes.

Isis is the Egyptian name of Goddess Astarte. Vibrating her name will tune you in to Her and Her energy. On the Chant page: "Vibrating and chanting God names is also very powerful. We can chant the names of Satan and the Demons, visualizing their colors, and focusing on the attributes of the certain Demons, that we wish to obtain for ourselves. [...]"

If you wish to develop and improve your clairvoyant and psychic abilities, vibrating Dagaz on your Third Eye will help you with that.

Below are the Centers of Clairvoyance, focusing energy on them will empower your astral vision as well.

[img=https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Meditation_Points_Eyes2.gif][/img]

If you haven't done the Opening The Soul Meditations yet, doing them will greatly develop your astral senses, these are a must.

Here's more on Words of Power and Runes. Most Sanskrit mantras are used in Planetary Squares or 40-day-workings, same as the Runes and other similar Words of Power. Using the search function on the site and forum will help you a lot with understanding how exactly to use each mantra and for what purpose.

Good luck!

You always need a point of focus when vibrating words of power. For ISIS you need to focus on your points for psychic hearing/sight.

Please use the search tool, most of the questions you have asked are already answered.

If you wish to develop and improve your clairvoyant and psychic abilities, vibrating Dagaz on your Third Eye will help you with that.

Is it more powerful than THAUM? Also do I need to visualize a specific colour with the rune or simply vibrate it on third eye?

Is it more powerful than THAUM? Also do I need to visualize a specific colour with the rune or simply vibrate it on third eye?

Thaum is suited to specifically target and stimulate the Third Eye. Dagaz is more efficient in opening the 6th chakra as a whole and in raising the kundalini, you can imagine it as golden-white, similar to sunlight. The Third Eye is an extension of the 6th chakra.

alexandru-morariu-runes-project-23-dagaz.jpg

© Alexandru Morariu

On The Third Eye: "The Dagr/Dagaz Rune corresponds with the Word trump of the Tarot. The World means completion. When we pierce through the 6th chakra, the 7th is effortless. This is the uniting of the Ida and the pingala. Dagaz is also the rune of the moon and the moon represents the 6th chakra and the 3rd eye. Dagr/Dagaz is the rune of completion. 'This rune can be compared to the spiritual philosopher's stone. In sexual alchemy, Dagaz is the moment of orgasm in which the goal of the working is made real. It is useful in all workings of an 'alchemical' type, whether they be practical or solely concerned with consciousness.'" (Teutonic Magic by Kveldulf Gundarsson)

And DAGAZ: #23. Represents the climax of orgasm where the objective of the working is realized. Like the planet Uranus, this rune gives flashes of intuition and knowledge. Useful in raising the kundalini. Best if used with other runes that enhance wisdom and awareness.

More info: Dagaz – Rune Meaning

Corax 4 Dracon said:

Thaum is suited to specifically target and stimulate the Third Eye. Dagaz is more efficient in opening the 6th chakra as a whole and in raising the kundalini, you can imagine it as golden-white, similar to sunlight. The Third Eye is an extension of the 6th chakra.

© Alexandru Morariu

On The Third Eye: "The Dagr/Dagaz Rune corresponds with the Word trump of the Tarot. The World means completion. When we pierce through the 6th chakra, the 7th is effortless. This is the uniting of the Ida and the pingala. Dagaz is also the rune of the moon and the moon represents the 6th chakra and the 3rd eye. Dagr/Dagaz is the rune of completion. 'This rune can be compared to the spiritual philosopher's stone. In sexual alchemy, Dagaz is the moment of orgasm in which the goal of the working is made real. It is useful in all workings of an 'alchemical' type, whether they be practical or solely concerned with consciousness.'" (Teutonic Magic by Kveldulf Gundarsson)

And DAGAZ: #23. Represents the climax of orgasm where the objective of the working is realized. Like the planet Uranus, this rune gives flashes of intuition and knowledge. Useful in raising the kundalini. Best if used with other runes that enhance wisdom and awareness.

Ok can u tell me what's going on in Dagaz mp3?
Is it like TH is THAUM or something else and what about the last z?

Corax 4 Dracon said:

© Alexandru Morariu

Also how to use Dagaz on third eye/6th chakra?
Or runes in general?
Do I visualize the symbol? Because in full chakra meditation it just states to vibrate the rune for chakras, nothing about visualizing the symbol.
Do I just focus upon third eye during vibration or visualize the rune also?

I have great experience with this mantra.

This mantra works and remains the most powerful mantra for astral sight (second only to spinning and breathing energy into your third eye). It is not recommended for those new to meditation.

Note that my experiences below are from when HPs Maxine first posted about words of power and Sanskrit mantras.

- When vibrating the ISIS mantra, I did not count reps but instead went by a feeling of fullness. Which was about 20+ mins of daily vibrations.

- I was not doing any other meditation while doing this mantra. Nor did I use any affirmation for the entire time I was doing this mantra.

- After about 2-3 days of chanting ISIS, I began seeing orbs and shadows in the peripheral of my vision. My intuition also sharply increased. All day, I began having flashes of thoughts of things before they happened. These would range from accurately foreseeing many random events throughout the day to picking up on peoples' thoughts and reading their energies. I also had intense dreams and astral experiences of all kinds, all positive.

- As each day went by of doing this mantra, I would begin seeing orbs in full view and as clear as you would see your screen. My personality also became interestingly "eccentric". I began combing my hair like Einstein and began acting and dressing like the stereotype of a very eccentric art-painter. That would be the best way to describe it.

- After about 2.5 weeks of daily vibrations, I would see orbs, elementals of nature as small figures of light ALL the time- day and night. I would just sit there in a daze and watch them move around. Sometimes, I would reach out to see if I could hold them in my hand. I very easily began to lose track of time and of where I was and what I was supposed to be doing.

- I decided to stop doing this mantra because I felt that it was opening up my mind to the astral too rapidly. And I clearly wasn't prepared for it. Had I continued the way I was doing it, I would have most definitely ended up in some mental hospital.

I hope my experience helps everyone to better understand the power of mantras and their effects on the mind, especially when rushing to increase clairvoyance.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astarte/ ISIS!

Syt said:

This mantra works and remains the most powerful mantra for astral sight (second only to spinning and breathing energy into your third eye). It is not recommended for those new to meditation.

Note that my experiences below are from when HPs Maxine first posted about words of power and Sanskrit mantras.

- When vibrating the ISIS mantra, I did not count reps but instead went by a feeling of fullness. Which was about 20+ mins of daily vibrations.

- I was not doing any other meditation while doing this mantra. Nor did I use any affirmation for the entire time I was doing this mantra.

- After about 2-3 days of chanting ISIS, I began seeing orbs and shadows in the peripheral of my vision. My intuition also sharply increased. All day, I began having flashes of thoughts of things before they happened. These would range from accurately foreseeing many random events throughout the day to picking up on peoples' thoughts and reading their energies. I also had intense dreams and astral experiences of all kinds, all positive.

- As each day went by of doing this mantra, I would begin seeing orbs in full view and as clear as you would see your screen. My personality also became interestingly "eccentric". I began combing my hair like Einstein and began acting and dressing like the stereotype of a very eccentric art-painter. That would be the best way to describe it.

- After about 2.5 weeks of daily vibrations, I would see orbs, elementals of nature as small figures of light ALL the time- day and night. I would just sit there in a daze and watch them move around. Sometimes, I would reach out to see if I could hold them in my hand. I very easily began to lose track of time and of where I was and what I was supposed to be doing.

- I decided to stop doing this mantra because I felt that it was opening up my mind to the astral too rapidly. And I clearly wasn't prepared for it. Had I continued the way I was doing it, I would have most definitely ended up in some mental hospital.

I hope my experience helps everyone to better understand the power of mantras and their effects on the mind, especially when rushing to increase clairvoyance.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astarte/ ISIS!

What exactly did you focus on using this mantra? Since you're saying your personality and everything was affected.
If I focus on my points of clairvoyance, including third eye while chanting that will be enough?

Syt said:

I hope my experience helps everyone to better understand the power of mantras and their effects on the mind, especially when rushing to increase clairvoyance
Hail Satan!
Hail Astarte/ ISIS!

What exactly did you focus on using this mantra? Since you're saying your personality and everything was affected.
If I focus on my points of clairvoyance, including third eye while chanting that will be enough?

Good morning,

I focused the ISIS vibration on my entire being.
True clairvoyance is when all your upper chakras and both male/female aspects of the mind are working harmoniously together.
Focusing on a single chakra point would give you some aspects of astral sight but the extent would be limited to the attributes of that chakra.
Personally, I would focus the vibration on my entire soul while visualizing myself shining like the Sun.
***Be sure to properly direct this energy afterwards with a good affirmation**.

HS.

Syt said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astarte/ ISIS!

Also did you visualize any colour or anything? Because on the chanting page it states

Vibrating and chanting God names is also very powerful. We can chant the names of Satan and the Demons, visualizing their colors, and focusing on the attributes of the certain Demons,

Or did you only chant?

Corax 4 Dracon said:

Isis is the Egyptian name of Goddess Astarte. Vibrating her name will tune you in to Her and Her energy. On the Chant page: "Vibrating and chanting God names is also very powerful. We can chant the names of Satan and the Demons, visualizing their colors, and focusing on the attributes of the certain Demons, that we wish to obtain for ourselves. [...]"

Am I physically invoking her?? I don't want to because I'm shy of meeting a demon right now! Also my room is not very clean, as I'm a bit lazy so maybe its disrespectful to invite a demon into my room!

Am I physically invoking her?? I don't want to because I'm shy of meeting a demon right now! Also my room is not very clean, as I'm a bit lazy so maybe its disrespectful to invite a demon into my room!

No, don't worry about this. You are basically recreating her divine energy to modify your own soul with.

Even if you were summoning her, don't worry too much about your room or appearance or something. Yes, we don't want purposely offend them, but the Gods are compassionate, understanding, but also want to focus on solutions. Worrying about clothes on your floor only distracts from actual problems.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=433415 time=1680163540 user_id=21286]

No, don't worry about this. You are basically recreating her divine energy to modify your own soul with.

Even if you were summoning her, don't worry too much about your room or appearance or something. Yes, we don't want purposely offend them, but the Gods are compassionate, understanding, but also want to focus on solutions. Worrying about clothes on your floor only distracts from actual problems.

Thank you bro 🙏🙇You da man 🙌🤘🤟

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back