Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can you use sigil without visualizing it

Hi guys I want to use GIGGIMAGANPA and ZIKU mantra for money meditation, but I find sigil a bit hard to visualize with eyes closed so can I try with eyes open and focusing on the sigil instead?

Also how is GIGGIMAGANPA pronounced? Its written GEE-GEE-MAH-GAH-NNN-PAH, does that mean you have to vibrate the Gs or is it a like J in "jeep" or G in "gap"?

I would have used the "SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA" but it seems to have a strict requirement for 40 days continuous which I don't know if I'll be able to do as there might be interrruptions. But if that is not necessary, then I can do that too.

A sigil is a Yantra which is basically the physical or visual equivalent of a mantra. Being able to visualize it is very important.

The G is like in "gap" but not exactly the same. It is vibrated on the top of the mouth on the palate, but in the back near the throat. Practice the Gaum mantra until you know how to do it, it is the same as that. It is difficult to explain but somebody will explain it better than me.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
A sigil is a Yantra which is basically the physical or visual equivalent of a mantra. Being able to visualize it is very important.

Do you know how can one go about reverse engineering a mantra from a yantra? For example the Kali Yantra

is a 2d/3d physical visual representation of the sound associated with that phenomenon, yet the seed mantra for it is not a single one of the mantras used for Kali.

This technology fascinates me but has given me many sleepless nights and headaches.

Maybe one day when my Sanskrit is better and my eyes are fully open I will be able to translate image to sound and use both more effectively.

Until then could you please explain this or at least give some pointers?

Thank you

Shemsu said:

Do you know how can one go about reverse engineering a mantra from a yantra? For example the Kali Yantra

They are not the same thing. And I don't think they are directly connected, at least not in a linear way. It is just a comparison that they are similar things. You hear thousands of sounds every day, but a mantra is something specific and powerful. You see a thousand images every day, but a yantra is something specific and powerful. They are very similar in this way. But they are also very different and I think there is no conversion between them.

Shemsu said:

They are not the same thing. And I don't think they are directly connected, at least not in a linear way. It is just a comparison that they are similar things. You hear thousands of sounds every day, but a mantra is something specific and powerful. You see a thousand images every day, but a yantra is something specific and powerful. They are very similar in this way. But they are also very different and I think there is no conversion between them.

Ok, I assumed that the geometric shapes to the sounds/vibrations are like what arithmetic formulas are to the phenomena they explain and completely ignored the possibility that they're not directly interconnected.

Appreciate you steering mu thought process in a new direction. Always more questions than answers with these kinds of subjects.

Cheers

from what ive read, yantras are an abstract mathematical representation of inner vision.

behind the gross form of nature (trees, rivers, oceans) is an abstract form, subtle form, which the yantra represents.

due to their mathematical precisions, they contain energy,

so concentration on them, induces energy in you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back