Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guys is it always necessary to visualize?

In three steps of witchcraft it says to raise energies, program and then visualize.

But what if I don't know what to visualize? Like a lover who's face I've never seen before or an answer to a question or a problem etc or a food that I've never seen or eaten before etc what to do then?

Not necessarily, focus on your intent being true, powerful. Focus on certainty, feel and know that you are applying this now into reality.

If you don't know what to see, or make of it, do see it as a bright light being the embodiment of your energy and intent. Even a glimpse of this is enough.

NakedPluto said:
Not necessarily, focus on your intent being true, powerful. Focus on certainty, feel and know that you are applying this now into reality.

If you don't know what to see, or make of it, do see it as a bright light being the embodiment of your energy and intent. Even a glimpse of this is enough.

ok thanks, btw with money, instead of visualizing a wallet, i could just visualize gold light around me right
like an aura which attracts money and wealth?

because i don't really use cash much, mostly online payments and UPI/digital transactions, so I don't know if visualizing a wallet is the best way for me. i also don't know if i should visualize a specific amount, because i don't want to put any limits on how little money i can attract or put a number so high that it is unrealistic. basically i want the amount of money to be a lot, but i don't want to dictate the amount, i want to let the energy attract as much as it can, and i don't know that amount so i don't want to dictate or interfere with it. and i want any way of money coming to me, not just limited to cash, other methods like pay cheques, or digital transactions, like amount being debited in my bank account, so again, visualizing a fat wallet or cash doesn't cover all those methods. i want to leave it open, so that money can come in any way to me, any method, not just into my wallet through the form of cash.

that's one of the reasons why i was asking.

The Phantom Stranger said:
NakedPluto said:

ok thanks, btw with money, instead of visualizing a wallet, i could just visualize gold light around me right

because i don't really use cash much, mostly online payments and UPI/digital transactions, so I don't know if visualizing a wallet is the best way for me. i also don't know if i should visualize a specific amount, because i don't want to put any limits on how little money i can attract or put a number so high that it is unrealistic. basically i want the amount of money to be a lot, but i don't want to dictate the amount, i want to let the energy attract as much as it can, and i don't know that amount so i don't want to dictate or interfere with it. and i want any way of money coming to me, not just limited to cash, other methods like pay cheques, or digital transactions, like amount being debited in my bank account, so again, visualizing a fat wallet or cash doesn't cover all those methods. i want to leave it open, so that money can come in any way to me, any method, not just into my wallet through the form of cash.

Yes but you can also complete this with visualisation of sums of cash, numbers in your bank account/online wallets.

Money is easy to visualize and it is not so abstract, so be free. An actual wallet can hold only so much.

Focus on the light during vibration, and on the affirmation - by these types of creative intentions that you wrote.

NakedPluto said:
NakedPluto said:

Yes but you can also complete this with visualisation of sums of cash, numbers in your bank account/online wallets.

Money is easy to visualize and it is not so abstract, so be free. An actual wallet can hold only so much.

Focus on the light during vibration, and on the affirmation - by these types of creative intentions that you wrote.

Ok I plan to use the sun square mantra soon(sunday perhaps) since sun is in Aries I think.
I will just visualize the gold energy growing inside my solar chakra during the chanting. And then I will visualize and affirm everyday for money.

EriktheRed said:
You keep asking the same questions, with very little variations. Get with the plan here - we ar

You are in the wrong place for you - you should move on!!

I do not see anything wrong with their questions. How are you, as a very new SS, able to immediately start claiming that much older members are trolls, especially on such a loose basis?

I think you are out of line to try to eject another member, based on your own random determination of which questions are acceptable to ask.

I deleted the posts to the member before he received them at his end (look at the posts concerned). You are being ghosted because the mod didn't delete them to you as the [JG].

My apologies for any unwarranted accusations or inconvenience caused.

EriktheRed said:
You just keep repeating everything, without any sense or purpose - you are a troll - don't come back here!!

I'm sorry for that, but I'm just trying to get things perfect, because I guess I have a tendency for perfection.

If i don't do the workings "perfectly" then I am concerned about whether or not it worked at all.
Like with pronounciations, is is SVAHA or SWAHA etc
And whether the H or S should be hissed in different words, that's why I get confused if there are no mp3s. Also if TH, DH, D vibrations should be used etc. I guess at the

Like do I affirm at the end of vibrations everyday for a square mantra, or just at the end of the number of days like at the end of 36 days for sun square? I think its everyday, cuz that makes more sense I think.

Also for example its not necessary to visualize a sigil with sanskrit mantras. So I wonder if the same applies to runes. Tiny stuff u know.

I guess you are right, I am being too perfectionist, I'll try not to ask these tiny things and just use my intuition more. Its just that doubt plagues my mind and I want to get rid of that.

Well I think its a weaker heart chakra issue, since having a stronger heart chakra would cancel out these hyperfocused logical precision perfectionist tendencies that I have.

But yea also I think i need to just relax and know that the workings work even if I am not picture perfect.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=433321 time=1680112889 user_id=21286]
EriktheRed said:
You keep asking the same questions, with very little variations. Get with the plan here - we ar

I do not see anything wrong with their questions. How are you, as a very new SS, able to immediately start claiming that much older members are trolls, especially on such a loose basis?

I think you are out of line to try to eject another member, based on your own random determination of which questions are acceptable to ask.

my-besto-friendo-jujutsu-kaisen.gif

Blitzkreig [JG said:
EriktheRed said:

Yes, you're right. I realised it was a bad judgement call and deleted the posts but the mod didn't comply.

My apologies for any rudeness or bad behaviour.

I will keep my head down and try to move forward with my efforts as an honest and diligent SS.

EriktheRed said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
EriktheRed said:

Yes, you're right. I realised it was a bad judgement call and deleted the posts but the mod didn't comply.

I will keep my head down and try to move forward with my efforts as an honest and diligent SS.

Its fine we all make mistakes dw too much about it. :)

EriktheRed said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Its fine we all make mistakes dw too much about it. :)

Thanks heaps, we are all here to help each other. I wish you the best!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back