Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something that Bothers me About Transpeople

NigredoMax

Why do so many of these mentally ill men in women costumes change their name to Lilith?

The disrespect to the Goddess Lilith just irks me every time I see it. The absolute delusion and hubris to name yourself after Satan's Wife, the exaltation of the feminine divine Lilith. I then see peanut brained xians take it as proof transgenderism is something "Satanic", when this corrupted version of gender originated from a pedophilic jew and individuals who have fallen for it heavily push other jewish ideas. Its continued existence is an insult to the Gods and especially Lilith from my view.

This has just been bubbling inside me for quite a while and felt the need to vent. Has anyone else noticed this trend or is it a case of confirmation bias on my end?

Hail Lilith!
Hail Satan!

Because most of these are reptilian jews. Their reptilian souls are designed to talk bad about our gods and try to blame their crimes on them.

sure, teen girls with colored hair, from alternative tribes, retards or crazy worthless women LOVE lilith, i see it around, sluts too

and consume content thinking they know something, it's shameful, but lalitha doesn't care, it's hopeless, sad, but indifferent

i have nothing to say.

The jewish 'mythology' around Lilith is something many trans find appealing for fetishistic reasons. They associate it with cuckolding, deception, anime children or succubuses, sissies or whatever they find erotic.

But Nebu is also right that a lot of 'witchy' girls use Her imagery in a highly undesirable way too... but trans find most of that 'witchy' stuff really boring so they just go for the stuff that makes them turned on essentially.

A lot of people will be eating their Etsy-bought stick of sage when they realize Lilith and Astarte are two of the most fanatically Nazi Gods and total destroyers of the enemy in general... as Satan said, most Wiccans are cowards and that is why they refuse to join us.

Karnonnos said:
when they realize Lilith and Astarte are two of the most fanatically Nazi Gods and total destroyers of the enemy in general...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NigredoMax said:
Why do so many of these mentally ill men in women costumes change their name to Lilith?

The disrespect to the Goddess Lilith just irks me every time I see it. The absolute delusion and hubris to name yourself after Satan's Wife, the exaltation of the feminine divine Lilith. I then see peanut brained xians take it as proof transgenderism is something "Satanic", when this corrupted version of gender originated from a pedophilic jew and individuals who have fallen for it heavily push other jewish ideas. Its continued existence is an insult to the Gods and especially Lilith from my view.

This has just been bubbling inside me for quite a while and felt the need to vent. Has anyone else noticed this trend or is it a case of confirmation bias on my end?

Hail Lilith!
Hail Satan!

I've noticed the trend, it bothers me tremendously! Overall the way these liberals have distorted Satanism all together! They have no idea or knowledge of the teachings or practices AT ALL.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back