Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Could the enemy tamper with Aura Workings?

SoulSerpent

I'm wondering if it would be possible for the enemy to tamper with stuff you program into your aura, like a money spell, love spell, Strength, or whatever.

Would it be possible for the enemy to alter the outcome and program something else in?

Many factors affect the magnitude to which a being can affect the aura of another being. These factors include both the attacker's and defender's spiritual power, willpower, level of bioelectricity and most importantly the strength of aura.

However, the biggest factor would be the self factor. No matter how strong someone is, if he himself believes that his aura can or may be affected by external factors, then he is just unintentionally programming his aura to be vulnerable or changeable by the said factors.

On the other hand, if he himself believes that his aura is rock solid against any and all external influence, then his aura would resist any and all external influence to its fullest capability.

Any and all workings or programmings onto your aura should be done with utmost belief that the said working is indestructible and invulnerable no matter what. You should have firm belief in your aura, your workings and in yourself.

Username said:
Many factors affect the magnitude to which a being can affect the aura of another being. These factors include both the attacker's and defender's spiritual power, willpower, level of bioelectricity and most importantly the strength of aura.

However, the biggest factor would be the self factor. No matter how strong someone is, if he himself believes that his aura can or may be affected by external factors, then he is just unintentionally programming his aura to be vulnerable or changeable by the said factors.

On the other hand, if he himself believes that his aura is rock solid against any and all external influence, then his aura would resist any and all external influence to its fullest capability.

Any and all workings or programmings onto your aura should be done with utmost belief that the said working is indestructible and invulnerable no matter what. You should have firm belief in your aura, your workings and in yourself.

Alright, the reason I was asking this is because I have actually been doing a general love spell and a few weeks later someone who was of Asian decent started getting close to me.

The thing is, I am actually someone Asian and White mixed, but I don't think I tend to look Asian as for as I know, maybe there is some thing I've overlooked.

He also has a natal/astral chart that shows synastry with me.

I also think I remember revealing a bit about it online once or twice, so I'm not sure if the enemy could have picked up on that in some way and did something like I'm asking about.

That's why I was asking this, I just want to be sure on this so I don't have to worry.

Username said:

Sorry for making this a double post, but I suppose I could be in fact Asian in soul?

SoulSerpent said:
Alright, the reason I was asking this is because I have actually been doing a general love spell and a few weeks later someone who was of Asian decent started getting close to me.

The thing is, I am actually someone Asian and White mixed, but I don't think I tend to look Asian as for as I know, maybe there is some thing I've overlooked.

I also think I remember revealing a bit about it online once or twice, so I'm not sure if the enemy could have picked up on that in some way and did something like I'm asking about.

That's why I was asking this, I just want to be sure on this so I don't have to worry.

NakedPluto who is vastly spiritually advanced has stated that it is absolutely impossible for the enemy to alter your aura or programmings in it in the way that you speak of. I had given my answer based upon my theory which I assume to be logical and was not correct in it.

Moving forward with the fact that it is absolutely impossible for the enemy to alter your workings or programmings onto your aura, it is not the work of the enemy that a person of Asian descent has started getting close to you.

It is your own love spell manifesting in the physical.

SoulSerpent said:
Sorry for making this a double post, but I suppose I could be in fact Asian in soul?

Did you affirm '' in a safe, healthy and positive way for me" at the end or at the beginning of your affirmation for the love spell ?
Always add ''in a safe, healthy and positive way for me" at the end or at the beginning of your affirmation for any kinds of spiritual workings.

Have you faced repeated hangups or obstacles in your past love life ?
If so, you may need to do a negative karma working for relationships.

I would advise you to hang out with him and nothing else. See if the energy matches or if you feel some sort of weird repulsion to him for no reason. Do not jump gears at least after until a month or two of being in the relationship. Do not get physically intimate with him until and unless you have confirmed the race to which you are more of after a month or two of research. Being physically intimate with a person of different race is very spiritually damaging.

Even in the case that the energy matches, take things slowly and learn which race are you more of. Even in this case, you may not necessarily be of Asian descent. So, take things very very slowly. Be more in tune with your guardian demon and ask for guidance regarding your race.

I will warn you this: Do not ever delve into a relationship with a person of another race. I had done the exact same mistake and had messed up my spiritual life and hygiene to a devastating extent which may take half a year or a year itself for me to recover from the damage. I have learned from my mistake but you should not commit the same mistake. I repeat, take things very very slowly. Do not jump gears in your relationship hastily for you may regret it heavily later on when you learn that the races do not match.

Also, quote NakedPluto regarding this same question. He is highly advanced and can guide you much better than me.

Username said:
SoulSerpent said:

NakedPluto who is vastly spiritually advanced has stated that it is absolutely impossible for the enemy to alter your aura or programmings in it in the way that you speak of. I had given my answer based upon my theory which I assume to be logical and was not correct in it.

Moving forward with the fact that it is absolutely impossible for the enemy to alter your workings or programmings onto your aura, it is not the work of the enemy that a person of Asian descent has started getting close to you.

It is your own love spell manifesting in the physical.

SoulSerpent said:

Did you affirm '' in a safe, healthy and positive way for me" at the end or at the beginning of your affirmation for the love spell ?
Always add ''in a safe, healthy and positive way for me" at the end or at the beginning of your affirmation for any kinds of spiritual workings.

Have you faced repeated hangups or obstacles in your past love life ?
If so, you may need to do a negative karma working for relationships.

I would advise you to hang out with him and nothing else. See if the energy matches or if you feel some sort of weird repulsion to him for no reason. Do not jump gears at least after until a month or two of being in the relationship. Do not get physically intimate with him until and unless you have confirmed the race to which you are more of after a month or two of research. Being physically intimate with a person of different race is very spiritually damaging.

Even in the case that the energy matches, take things slowly and learn which race are you more of. Even in this case, you may not necessarily be of Asian descent. So, take things very very slowly. Be more in tune with your guardian demon and ask for guidance regarding your race.

I will warn you this: Do not ever delve into a relationship with a person of another race. I had done the exact same mistake and had messed up my spiritual life and hygiene to a devastating extent which may take half a year or a year itself for me to recover from the damage. I have learned from my mistake but you should not commit the same mistake. I repeat, take things very very slowly. Do not jump gears in your relationship hastily for you may regret it heavily later on when you learn that the races do not match.

Also, quote NakedPluto regarding this same question. He is highly advanced and can guide you much better than me.

Very well, I don't believe it to be to the point of incompatibility or any kind of repulsion. Besides, there is enough compatibility in our charts and I see enough there.

I was just wanting to be sure that it wasn't anything of the enemy trying to somehow lead me to make a bad choice.

Thank you for each of your help

SoulSerpent said:
Username said:

If you are mixed Asian then you are mostly Asian. Even if you look "whiter". Think about it Asians have white skin and so if they mix they tend to look whiter than other mixed people. I'm sure you are Asian since any race who mix with Whites looses the Whites genetics.

NakedPluto said:
Absolutely not. If you are also dedicated, do not worry.

I haven't seen anything like that here, but if I may ask that; would negative karma/hangups cause the soul to become confused and choose someone of whichever race?

I imagine that if the soul is aware of the damage that could be done, wouldn't it take steps to prevent it regardless?

SoulSerpent said:
NakedPluto said:

I haven't seen anything like that here, but if I may ask that; would negative karma/hangups cause the soul to become confused and choose someone of whichever race?

I imagine that if the soul is aware of the damage that could be done, wouldn't it take steps to prevent it regardless?

The actual soul cannot choose anything else but complete compatibility, which includes the genetical blueprints and racial memory.

In a case such as this, the soul is not aware, in the sense it is aware but not communicating properly to your conscious, surface level because among more things, negative karma, hang ups interfere.

So it is a matter of personal responsibility to clean this karma. However, this karmic movement, is one that can produce emotional reactions, certain behaviours. This is mistranslated as love, attraction.

The truth is, on the base level of existence, that is one instinctual, this can make one be in love with any other hole or stick, sorry to portray it that way.

But this is to make it understood that the primal sexual manifestation of the lower ends, is one animalistic and of reaction. Here most populance understand sexual need, desire, love and also make kids. On this level, with a cocktail of wrong movements, karma and false impressions, can lead you to want, date and race mix. This is highly also enforced from outside brainwashing, conditioning and spiritual pressure.

The way out of this is to actually get in love with your people. There are plenty of each race to choose and be madly in love, sexually, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. This is a matter of choice as well.

Workings can also stimulate certain dimensions of love, and sexual potency. These are as so, unmatched, they are yours. Only by your subconscious mind and psychological structures, these structures become attached on the wrong people.

This is the same as lighting a fire in the forest at night in plain dark. Then you suddenly see that there are trees and animals around you. Race mixing is thinking then that these animals and trees are sources of light and that they are lighting the night by themselves.

No, workings will flame up "yourself" (including your misconceptions and lack of understanding), it is then your experience and conduct in which way you attach and extend these.

SoulSerpent said:
NakedPluto said:

I have replied to your question for general response. However look also at Luis reply, he is right, so you are very fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back