Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

THE RED DRAGON

Bonedust

I have been getting a lot of signs about THE RED DRAGON in a myriad of ways and today I was shown "DISCOVER" blatantly in relation to it. I searched around JoS and the web a bit and 'discovered' that its a derivative of a grimoire written in french. Though I can read french, I am conflicted because I am reading that it contains blasphemous instructions in it towards our gods, which I find completely revolting. Is my guardian or Satan asking me to get this / look into this? How can I approach this with a Satanic lens? Are there some resources on JoS that I am not paying attention to regarding this particular book?

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Grimoire

The book is blatantly vile jewish filth, is says it in the first chapter. Usually the more acclaimed a ancient grimoire is, the more jewish and evil it is. I don't know what your expecting you might find that's worthwhile.

" Known to the rabbis as the true great work. It is they who left us the precious original which so many charlatans futilely tried to counterfeit"

"It is to the honor, glory and power of thy name, O grand Adonay, Eloim, Ariel, and Jehovam that I shed the blood of this victim! Condescendm O thou grand Adonay, to recieve its ashes as an acceptable sacrifice. While the victim burns, you can rejoice in the honor and glory of the grand Adonay...Being careful to preserve the skin of the virgin kid"

hierophant2411 said:
The book is blatantly vile jewish filth, is says it in the first chapter. Usually the more acclaimed a ancient grimoire is, the more jewish and evil it is. I don't know what your expecting you might find that's worthwhile.

" Known to the rabbis as the true great work. It is they who left us the precious original which so many charlatans futilely tried to counterfeit"

"It is to the honor, glory and power of thy name, O grand Adonay, Eloim, Ariel, and Jehovam that I shed the blood of this victim! Condescendm O thou grand Adonay, to recieve its ashes as an acceptable sacrifice. While the victim burns, you can rejoice in the honor and glory of the grand Adonay...Being careful to preserve the skin of the virgin kid"

I just wanted to understand what is being shown to me and I thought this was it. This is why I asked openly on the forums. But now instead of discovering something potentially important, I am rewarded with this pile of shit and left with a feeling of confusion, disgust, sadness and total frustration.

I am so dissapointed in all of this that I already just want to distance myself from the topic. I am starting to think I read the signs wrong.

The Snake (Serpent) are also depicted as Dragons.
The Twin Serpents can thus be seen as Twin Dragons.
Ida (Black) and Pingala (Red).
"Red Dragon" may refer to the Pingala.
Alternate Nostril Breathing balances the Ida and Pingala Nadi.
The Kundalini Serpent lies dormant beneath the Base Chakra, which is Red.
This could be depicted as a Red Dragon.
The Welsh Dragon is Red.

Korpi said:
The Snake (Serpent) are also depicted as Dragons.
The Twin Serpents can thus be seen as Twin Dragons.
Ida (Black) and Pingala (Red).
"Red Dragon" may refer to the Pingala.
Alternate Nostril Breathing balances the Ida and Pingala Nadi.
The Kundalini Serpent lies dormant beneath the Base Chakra, which is Red.
This could be depicted as a Red Dragon.
The Welsh Dragon is Red.

You've brightened my mood. Thank you Korpi!

Gabriel Lamb said:
Ignore the instructions on sacrifice and you have a good book that tells you of ancient powerful demons. There are more grimoires with more demons.

Huh???? The mentions of the Demons in the book is all about enslaving them using the vile jewish magick in the book. Please quote me something worthwhile from the book about the Demons or anything else if you can.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-authentic-red-dragon-with-the-black-hen-e186118787.html
And what other grimoires? The red book of appin? The book of the worm? The black pullet? I've wasted time reading a lot of grimoires, their all the same jewish filth. I am very curious to know what you found good in any of them please provide quote's.

I just wanted to understand what is being shown to me and I thought this was it. This is why I asked openly on the forums. But now instead of discovering something potentially important, I am rewarded with this pile of shit and left with a feeling of confusion, disgust, sadness and total frustration.

I am so dissapointed in all of this that I already just want to distance myself from the topic. I am starting to think I read the signs wrong.

There's no point in beating yourself up over misunderstanding signs. Unjustified negative self emotions are destructive.

Gabriel Lamb said:
Ignore the instructions on sacrifice and you have a good book that tells you of ancient powerful demons. There are more grimoires with more demons.

Be careful with that because many entities that appear in those jewish grimoires are actually thoughtforms and egregores of the enemy and are not demons.

Bone Dust said:
I have been getting a lot of signs about THE RED DRAGON in a myriad of ways and today I was shown "DISCOVER" blatantly in relation to it. I searched around JoS and the web a bit and 'discovered' that its a derivative of a grimoire written in french. Though I can read french, I am conflicted because I am reading that it contains blasphemous instructions in it towards our gods, which I find completely revolting. Is my guardian or Satan asking me to get this / look into this? How can I approach this with a Satanic lens? Are there some resources on JoS that I am not paying attention to regarding this particular book?

Red dragon? Means fortune and power!!

Wotanwarrior said:
Gabriel Lamb said:

Be careful with that because many entities that appear in those jewish grimoires are actually thoughtforms and egregores of the enemy and are not demons.
We should always go through Satan first when in doubt.

Bone Dust said:

When I was a teenager, I heard a voice in my head. that voice told me that I was the red dragon. so much so that this is my Nick, this is my first post despite being here for years. and I'm using a translator, so be patient. Continuando, depois da voz me falar. Eu me deparei com o site do Joy of Satan, e mesmo pensando que não era pra mim. Me deparo com o site novamente um ano depois, e não mostrei atenção. De repente aparece novamente o site. E já sou um satanista a um bom tempo.

Bone Dust said:

Satans eyes look like a dragon.

Gabriel Lamb said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Gabriel Lamb said:

We should always go through Satan first when in doubt.

I like how you posted some nonsense about grimoires being good, then completely ignored my response to you.

hierophant2411 said:
Gabriel Lamb said:

Huh???? The mentions of the Demons in the book is all about enslaving them using the vile jewish magick in the book. Please quote me something worthwhile from the book about the Demons or anything else if you can.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-authentic-red-dragon-with-the-black-hen-e186118787.html
And what other grimoires? The red book of appin? The book of the worm? The black pullet? I've wasted time reading a lot of grimoires, their all the same jewish filth. I am very curious to know what you found good in any of them please provide quote's.

There's no point in beating yourself up over misunderstanding signs. Unjustified negative self emotions are destructive.
Its the description of the demons and theur offices specifically that I find interesting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back