Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I feel blessed and watched over!!

Lightning-Wings

So today I received the greatest news ever!!!

My ex boss, that was very horrible to me and treated me almost like trash, got FIREDDDDD and was given a really large sum of money to pay. Think of a new car type of money that she has to pay!

I am overjoyed!!! She finally got what she deserved!!! I knew she was going to get owned!! Hahahaha!!! I feel over joyed!!! :D

Father Satan is the greatest alongside the other Gods (by other gods, I mean the Demons!!)!!! :D

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS FOREVER!!!! :D

Yes. Things like this often happen when you do your part when you are backed by the powers of Hell with Demons who look out for you and love you. I had someone run off of here today that was snitching on everyone including me, trying to get us fired for trivial things, something she has done to many people. She was a bitch to everyone and gave the crew a hard time and did nothing but tattle and spread rumors and didn't want to work. I told the boss to run her off or she is going to the hospital. No one messes with my job. Pretty sure she was a fucking kike. I have had this often that retribution would often follow up swiftly in some form or fashion to someone who would be unfair to or mistreat me at work.

If you have a Demon lover don't be surprised if members of the opposite sex that try to show interest or pursue you at work get fired or disappear suddenly. This happened with two people at my current work as well, with one being laid off under "strange circumstances" that everyone raised eyebrows at, (he mildly also gave me the creeps..) and the second one disappeared and went to an evening shift. I actually asked my Guardian about the first person due to the vibes he gave off to me and days later he was gone. Further beyond this in other places, unjust approaches toward me were met with a swift reprimand and humiliation or even apologies. Two other people (one was known for years and outside of work...) came to the worst end and one had this happen to them even 3 days later. This has been a trend ever since dedication and these are not the only examples.

congratulations, it's really a very nice and warm feeling too

i have good reports that happened several times, they are mostly in the same range of cause and effect, i feel offended to a certain degree, and whoever tells me this is harmed

and from what i notice, there doesn't even have to be absolute justice and greater logic

when i ACTIVELY lived in society, in ways that were kind of cowardly and that had a tone of belittling me in some way, the person gradually or quickly, was retaliated against

me feeling aggrieved at a party where a girl exaggerated her reaction to an accident that i hit the glass she was drinking alcohol from
she half drunk got scared with me not having a pleasant reaction to the tantrum, i was quiet in mine and then i felt a strange mood, the whole bottle that was expensive in the place fell and she was almost sober and the vibe had not been maintained

a neurotic girl had treated me badly for nothing and in less than two days there were strong fights with her boyfriend and as a bonus i met her at a party and she drank someone else's drink, she got really drugged, i witnessed it and knew well what because of the “COINCIDENCE”

a woman who went until recently, i went to her service and the conversation was all formal, nothing intimate, and she was always being bold in comments and unpleasant, until i took it to heart and the last time, i noticed that she was with strong cold and discouraged, being that it is an inconvenient person of total fire

a teacher from last year didn't like to do his job and was an asshole when i asked him with all the clarity and respect in the world about the content and the area itself, he suffered some delays in life and received a message in the classroom even though a relative had died, i don't remember exactly about it, but the point is that coincidences happen, you know

while i was doing it at the beginning of the spiritual career i got a lot of negativity from a sun job and i was learning in general about my job and my first few months, a guy gave me a totally unfair lecture not knowing me thinking he had a right to say something , it's unrelated, it's a neighbor who has a business on the side of what i do what i do, he was cowardly and imbecile, before there was a very large audience, gradually he just lost it, today in my period it's rare for me to see someone passing by buy something there

my aura of protection STRONG and removals are a huge weight so i don't have many stories to tell, because i attract meaningless things of that level for NOTHING, even if it's not because of my internal strength, i feel very strong knowing that i’m protected and who tries against will be ‘fucked’

I too had some suspected kikes at my workplace that I was uneasy about, I spoke with Father and my GD about them and my concerns over them. And I made sure to do my returning curses and my Daily Protection. I even thought about them during my Rtrs. One of them gave me bad vibes and the other one was blatantly a gross conniving kike. And within weeks of each other they were fired. Father Satan and the Gods most definitely look after us. There's no doubt about it.

Hail Satan!!

Shadowcat said:
Yes. Things like this often happen when you do your part when you are backed by the powers of Hell with Demons who look out for you and love you. I had someone run off of here today that was snitching on everyone including me, trying to get us fired for trivial things, something she has done to many people. She was a bitch to everyone and gave the crew a hard time and did nothing but tattle and spread rumors and didn't want to work. I told the boss to run her off or she is going to the hospital. No one messes with my job. Pretty sure she was a fucking kike. I have had this often that retribution would often follow up swiftly in some form or fashion to someone who would be unfair to or mistreat me at work.

If you have a Demon lover don't be surprised if members of the opposite sex that try to show interest or pursue you at work get fired or disappear suddenly. This happened with two people at my current work as well, with one being laid off under "strange circumstances" that everyone raised eyebrows at, (he mildly also gave me the creeps..) and the second one disappeared and went to an evening shift. I actually asked my Guardian about the first person due to the vibes he gave off to me and days later he was gone. Further beyond this in other places, unjust approaches toward me were met with a swift reprimand and humiliation or even apologies. Two other people (one was known for years and outside of work...) came to the worst end and one had this happen to them even 3 days later. This has been a trend ever since dedication and these are not the only examples.

Thank you for your reply!

I do not have a demon lover. If I ever do decide to, it'd have to be well thought through, meditated upon and investigated if it'd be what I should actually do.

I'm glad things are well for you and the snitch is gone too!

nebu said:
congratulations, it's really a very nice and warm feeling too

i have good reports that happened several times, they are mostly in the same range of cause and effect, i feel offended to a certain degree, and whoever tells me this is harmed

and from what i notice, there doesn't even have to be absolute justice and greater logic

when i ACTIVELY lived in society, in ways that were kind of cowardly and that had a tone of belittling me in some way, the person gradually or quickly, was retaliated against

me feeling aggrieved at a party where a girl exaggerated her reaction to an accident that i hit the glass she was drinking alcohol from
she half drunk got scared with me not having a pleasant reaction to the tantrum, i was quiet in mine and then i felt a strange mood, the whole bottle that was expensive in the place fell and she was almost sober and the vibe had not been maintained

a neurotic girl had treated me badly for nothing and in less than two days there were strong fights with her boyfriend and as a bonus i met her at a party and she drank someone else's drink, she got really drugged, i witnessed it and knew well what because of the “COINCIDENCE”

a woman who went until recently, i went to her service and the conversation was all formal, nothing intimate, and she was always being bold in comments and unpleasant, until i took it to heart and the last time, i noticed that she was with strong cold and discouraged, being that it is an inconvenient person of total fire

a teacher from last year didn't like to do his job and was an asshole when i asked him with all the clarity and respect in the world about the content and the area itself, he suffered some delays in life and received a message in the classroom even though a relative had died, i don't remember exactly about it, but the point is that coincidences happen, you know

while i was doing it at the beginning of the spiritual career i got a lot of negativity from a sun job and i was learning in general about my job and my first few months, a guy gave me a totally unfair lecture not knowing me thinking he had a right to say something , it's unrelated, it's a neighbor who has a business on the side of what i do what i do, he was cowardly and imbecile, before there was a very large audience, gradually he just lost it, today in my period it's rare for me to see someone passing by buy something there

my aura of protection STRONG and removals are a huge weight so i don't have many stories to tell, because i attract meaningless things of that level for NOTHING, even if it's not because of my internal strength, i feel very strong knowing that i’m protected and who tries against will be ‘fucked’

A strong Aura of protection is truly needed if one wishes to remain without accidents, but it is built upon through time and patience.

I'm glad you're well now!

SapphireDragon said:

I too had some suspected kikes at my workplace that I was uneasy about, I spoke with Father and my GD about them and my concerns over them. And I made sure to do my returning curses and my Daily Protection. I even thought about them during my Rtrs. One of them gave me bad vibes and the other one was blatantly a gross conniving kike. And within weeks of each other they were fired. Father Satan and the Gods most definitely look after us. There's no doubt about it.

Hail Satan!!

Father Satan and the Gods are truly the best!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back