Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Becoming A Satanist - Away From The Opinions Of Ignorant People

When one commits oneself to Spiritual Satanism and comes to know its true nature and essence, one realizes that what one has assumed about the world is often not true, or only half true, because the Path itself leads to progress through opening.

For those who are not part of this Path, the kind of philosophy that JoS represents may be unrealistic. Because they are not on the same level as you, they approach problems from a different perspective, and there is not necessarily Knowledge behind these values.

When we meditate, we open and strengthen centres within ourselves that go beyond the average human level. Since the soul needs development and nurturing, the fruits will be early, especially if one is just beginning one's journey in the monumental sea of Spiritual Satanism.

Those who exist below a certain level of intelligence will not know all that you know. These people live only by what the world wrongly puts in front of them and are unable to see past most things because in this society laziness is a chronic disease in everyday life.

Those who live without the Quintessence [without Satan] in this decadent society will drink the juice of their own ignorance. To step out of this balance, we need help. Man must help his fellow man as long as it does not endanger the quality of existence.

We live in a world of these distorted manifestations of the soul, which has reached a new level. Global ignorance has arrived, and the downside of this is manifesting itself in life today. I have met and talked to several people who throw their own lives in the trash for the sake of "nazareth" and others.

This is nothing new to a Spiritual Satanist, as our minds exist on a light years higher level than the mindset of these deluded people. We cannot help people who will not let us help them. I was like that for a while [maybe even a little now], but not in this destructive context.

We live in the present, not the past.

It's for those who, because of their past mistakes, are simply unable to move on and build themselves up in the present to establish their own future. As the level of global ignorance has reached, so we too must move up a level in understanding and Knowledge to avoid sinking.

There are many lost souls wandering in this world.

On the other hand, those who truly seek Truth and Understanding will receive it from Satan. Think for a moment - where were you when you found Satanism and what level are you at now. The difference is monumental, and it's a big step forward in the eon of progress.

As the High Priest has said repeatedly, we are in the same boat. This boat may be a little worn, even rusty, but its crew has not diminished. And that's the point - They can say whatever they want about Satan, Gods or Demons, it doesn't change anything because as long as We are moving and Experiencing, these people are talking nonsense.

Every day, as a quintessential drop is placed in the Cup of your Progress, and once that cup is full. You may accidentally spill the Water from it, or you may suddenly touch it and a little Water will flow out of it, but it will not be lost - what you learned today, yesterday or years ago, no one can take away from you.

External influences can often affect those who are not in control of their minds. It can happen through a community of misguided people spreading misinformation, but the main source of it all is ignorance. Those who know the Truth are difficult to deceive.

Of course, in addition to knowing the Truth, it is worthwhile to have experience, because experience increases the awareness of the Truth.

I have talked to people about Spirituality and without exception they all have wrong or half-true information. We all know that there can be no half-truths about True Spirituality, because even this tiny mistake can derail progress.

The Joy Of Satan is to offer you what you need. There are no lies, no double talk, no false speech and stuttering, only Truth.

Soon humanity will hail a new Age, but we are not yet in that Age. We have to work to make this Age abundantly saturated with Knowledge and reach the minds of men. There will be those who will not be able to believe and see the Truth even then.

These people cannot be freed from the prison of their own ignorance after a while, and unfortunately they will experience the devastating consequences of their ignorance first hand. It just annoys me that people still glorify that fucking "christian god" and his "son", the stinking fucking "jewsus".

This shows the extent to which the Attributes of Satan and the Gods were transplanted into jewish fictional characters.

If a Christian thinks his "god" is Wise, Understanding, Kind, he is talking about Satan. In Christianity, even what they ask is not true. Do not fall for this under any circumstances, especially this is for the young. Jews are masters of deception and there is no truth in it.

Do not deny yourself, do not hate yourself. Satan Says: "I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature".

Remember - you are already praying to Satan. The ignorant who do not have this Quintessence will not understand why you are happy and strong while they lie in the mire of their own fall.

BrightSpace666

BrightSpace666 said:

Those who exist below a certain level of intelligence will not know all that you know. These people live only by what the world wrongly puts in front of them and are unable to see past most things because in this society laziness is a chronic disease in everyday life.

Those who live without the Quintessence [without Satan] in this decadent society will drink the juice of their own ignorance. To step out of this balance, we need help. Man must help his fellow man as long as it does not endanger the quality of existence.

If a Christian thinks his "god" is Wise, Understanding, Kind, he is talking about Satan. In Christianity, even what they ask is not true. Do not fall for this under any circumstances, especially this is for the young. Jews are masters of deception and there is no truth in it.

Do not deny yourself, do not hate yourself. Satan Says: "I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature".

Remember - you are already praying to Satan. The ignorant who do not have this Quintessence will not understand why you are happy and strong while they lie in the mire of their own fall.

BrightSpace666

I very much resonated with this post. For years I've been letting the ignorant opinions of those without disrupt my path to spiritual and material wealth. Christian dogma says you can't pursue both material and spiritual gains simultaneously, but JoS truthfully states that both are linked and mirror each other.

Ursa Minor said:
BrightSpace666 said:

BrightSpace666

I very much resonated with this post. For years I've been letting the ignorant opinions of those without disrupt my path to spiritual and material wealth. Christian dogma says you can't pursue both material and spiritual gains simultaneously, but JoS truthfully states that both are linked and mirror each other.

I used to have similar feelings about what others thought or said about me, but I realized that the opinions of Spiritual Satanism and my SS Companions were more important than those who saw the world as it presented itself to them - ergo ignorance.

Ignorance is not understanding of the phenomena that exist on a higher level, hence their misguided or even nonsensical opinions. Contrast this with SS, where you talk to people of similar mentality and morals.

Ignorance only holds us back.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back