Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Membership in j.o.s

Soldier of satan

Maybe I missed the answer to this question or I did not post it right. I want to be a member of the j.o.s website. It says you can join for free. But I can not find something to click onto to join. What am I missing. Thanks. HAIL SATAN

Soldier of satan said:
Maybe I missed the answer to this question or I did not post it right. I want to be a member of the j.o.s website. It says you can join for free. But I can not find something to click onto to join. What am I missing. Thanks. HAIL SATAN

You are already a member. Welcome to the forum :)

Soldier of satan said:

Welcome to the satanic family!

Soldier of satan said:
I think he means dedication, everyone.
Here:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Soldier of satan said:

Welcome! You're already a member by being here and simply posting in these forums. Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you need help. Make sure to study up everything on Joy of Satan, and check out this forum topic of helpful information for new people!

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back