Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Our money in danger ???

Alexander666

Hello.
The world financial system is about to colapse. how to save our money. Cash. Deposits ??? Maybe one day we wont be able to withdraw the money from the account or cash turn into trash. How not to lose wealth we possess??

Well, this is just a matter of investing your money into assets that retain their value even if fiat money loses all of it's value.

Real estate, gold or silver, crypto, whatever. These things also tend to go up in value as fiat goes down, so now is not the worst time to invest in these things. Crypto is probably the most accessible or "easy" thing to buy out of all those, so you could consider taking some of your savings sitting in your account and buying some bitcoin or something.

I would refrain from giving financial advice as this is not a forum dedicated to that. Do what you think is logical, if you have money in a bank and feel in danger of losing access to it, then withdraw it.

Cryptos are NOT a store of wealth, but an instrument of trade. Do not put money into them expecting it to be a safe method for saving money as you can very well lose some or all of your money that way.

Assets such as real estate and precious metals are better stores, but require logistics, maintenance and security.

Powerofjustice said:
I would refrain from giving financial advice as this is not a forum dedicated to that. Do what you think is logical, if you have money in a bank and feel in danger of losing access to it, then withdraw it.
Interestingly enough, the more people do this the more severe the situation with banks will be and the consequences thereof.

Henu the Great said:
Powerofjustice said:
Interestingly enough, the more people do this the more severe the situation with banks will be and the consequences thereof.
Sooner o r later it will happen. Enough quantity of people will do it. Who will do it first they survive. Dont you think so ???

Henu the Great said:
Powerofjustice said:

Yeah, there's hardly a good solution.

Henu the Great said:
Cryptos are NOT a store of wealth, but an instrument of trade. Do not put money into them expecting it to be a safe method for saving money as you can very well lose some or all of your money that way.

Assets such as real estate and precious metals are better stores, but require logistics, maintenance and security.

Wtf?
Seems that you don't understand well the crypto's world and the differences between the different coin.
Bitcoin has the potential to be the best store of wealth in this era. Better than gold, even. I won't explain why but you're the one who has to figure it out, you can start reading two beatiful books: The Bitcoin Standard and The Fiat Standard, both by Saifedean Ammous. I invite all readers here, if you haven't read them yet, you MUST! ;)

Cfecit said:
Wtf?
Seems that you don't understand well the crypto's world and the differences between the different coin.
Bitcoin has the potential to be the best store of wealth in this era. Better than gold, even. I won't explain why but you're the one who has to figure it out, you can start reading two beatiful books: The Bitcoin Standard and The Fiat Standard, both by Saifedean Ammous. I invite all readers here, if you haven't read them yet, you MUST! ;)
WTF indeed. I have read about them and used them enough to know better than to expect cryptos to be a safe store of wealth. There is too much volatility for them to be reliable stores of wealth.

Henu the Great said:
WTF indeed. I have read about them and used them enough to know better than to expect cryptos to be a safe store of wealth. There is too much volatility for them to be reliable stores of wealth.

"About them" means almost nothing, is like one reads about Satanism, he will draw wrong conclusions, it is the same as crypto, there is too much disinfo around. It's bitcoin that poses a threat to the enemy, I repeat my invitation, read these two books and you will better understand the picture of the sitation, here volality has little or nothing to do with it (unless you are talking about scam-coin)

Henu the Great said:
Cfecit said:
Wtf?

I think real estate is the best thing you can buy, because land and homes are ALWAYS needed and valuable no matter what. However this is out of reach for many people, and I personally think it is better to put your money into bitcoin than to let it sit in a bank for years.

Having your money in a bank is a 100% guarantee that you are losing money each day due to inflation and such. In crypto at the very least you have the chance for your money to increase in value, and personally I think bitcoin and eth will likely multiply in value over the next 10 years. In my personal opinion, I do think Eth and Bitcoin are relatively safe to buy and hold for the long term, but as always one should study their options carefully and research before putting money into anything.

Cfecit said:
"About them" means almost nothing, is like one reads about Satanism, he will draw wrong conclusions, it is the same as crypto, there is too much disinfo around. It's bitcoin that poses a threat to the enemy, I repeat my invitation, read these two books and you will better understand the picture of the sitation, here volality has little or nothing to do with it (unless you are talking about scam-coin)
Can you explain how market volatility has little or nothing to do with the issue at hand when we are talking about a method for saving money? Do you know what volatility stands for? Do you know that when there is a high amount of volatility your savings can one day be buffed tenfold, and the other day tenfold in losses?

We are talking about storing value long-term. This is different when we talk about alternatives for currency, or as an instrument for trade.

Henu the Great said:
Can you explain how market volatility has little or nothing to do with the issue at hand when we are talking about a method for saving money? Do you know what volatility stands for? Do you know that when there is a high amount of volatility your savings can one day be buffed tenfold, and the other day tenfold in losses?

We are talking about storing value long-term. This is different when we talk about alternatives for currency, or as an instrument for trade.

The answers to your questions are already within the two books I have provided.
If you have money problems, you can download them for free from the libgen.

Henu the Great said:

As far as Bitcoin and Eth are concerned I personally think they are good long-term investments, and it's better to have money in these than sitting in a bank for years. With alt coins you can get rich very quickly but this is where it is most volatile and risky.

The situation with BTC and ETH is these are likely going to continue to rise over the long term. So even if you bought BTC and it dipped the next day, you still own that BTC that is likely going to rise well above the price you bought it for, so one has to be patient and not give in to emotions.

One should also be aware that one of the reasons it is so volatile is because crypto is under constant assault by kikes with lawsuits, attempts to ban and regulate all trading and exchanges, etc. And more elaborate sabotage such as the FTX kike that was planted to destroy crypto from within.

Crypto is not any more volatile than literally any investment, because kikes will attack and destroy anything that the goyim create to grow their wealth.

Such as all the small businesses that were completely annihilated by the scamdemic, I suppose those were a better investment?

One can say that in crypto one is at risk of losing their money, but then is it really better to have that money in a bank, where it loses value relative to every dollar printed? In a bank there is no risk, there is a guarantee that you will lose your money over time.

Crypto is something they cannot control, regulate or wrap their tentacles around, and this is precisely what makes it a good option to invest, and precisely why they so desperately assault it constantly.

The kike controlled economic system is destined to collapse and we've known this for years now. Crypto is a market that exists outside of that system, and outside of their control and influence. And as seen with the recent example, the more that the kike economic systems crash and burn, the more that bitcoin rises.

In the past, when the kike economy collapsed, we all sunk with it as we had no choice, and they do this regularly to keep us in poverty and to keep the goyim from getting too much wealth and too much power. This time, we have a lifeboat.

Now you've known for almost a decade now that this ship is headed towards the iceberg, and the lifeboat is presented to you and you have to choose if you want to take your chances with it, or just remain on a ship you know is destined to sink.

Cfecit said:
As you have read the books, can you present a short answer of two or three sentences about why it is so?

Dahaarkan said:
Having your money in a bank is a 100% guarantee that you are losing money each day due to inflation and such. In crypto at the very least you have the chance for your money to increase in value, and personally I think bitcoin and eth will likely multiply in value over the next 10 years. In my personal opinion, I do think Eth and Bitcoin are relatively safe to buy and hold for the long term, but as always one should study their options carefully and research before putting money into anything.
But putting all the money into one asset group is not a very good strategy. Other than that, yes, cryptos can work, but there really is no guarantee when simply holding onto them.

It is a much better strategy to hold something that pays dividends and to constantly increase the value of such assets in one's portfolio. This way it matters less what the value of the asset is since it generates regular income anyway.

Henu the Great said:
Cfecit said:
As you have read the books, can you present a short answer of two or three sentences about why it is so?

Dahaarkan said:
But putting all the money into one asset group is not a very good strategy. Other than that, yes, cryptos can work, but there really is no guarantee when simply holding onto them.

It is a much better strategy to hold something that pays dividends and to constantly increase the value of such assets in one's portfolio. This way it matters less what the value of the asset is since it generates regular income anyway.

I didn't say you should put all your money into crypto, just that it is the most accessible option for most people to put their money into something, and that I personally don't think it's a bad idea to get into it. Most assets require either debt or a large sum to get started.

The word "guarantee" or "safe" do not exist when it comes to investments. And the few options that are a "guarantee" or "safe", are basically worthless, unless you think a 10-100$ profit over a full year is a worthwhile investment.

The main argument against crypto is that it is "risky", but what isn't?

An investment is always a risk, regardless if you are buying gold, crypto, real estate, setting up a business, etc. Investing isn't about avoiding risk it's about managing risk through financial understanding and researching until you find something that is worth taking a risk on.

In my humble opinion, holding bitcoin is safer in this day and age than holding dollars in a bank account, especially considering what's been happening, and what might follow. And the fact that the money printer is still not unplugged.

Regardless, all this is just saying that holding fiat is a bad idea, and that alternatives exist, crypto is one of them.

Henu the Great said:

You are really stubborn, I see. Don't you like to read? Do you think it's a waste of time?
I could easily do a little summary but the problem is that you wouldn't understand the bigger picture of the situation.
It's like a xian showing the positive verses of the Bible. Don't be like this xian.

Dahaarkan said:
An investment is always a risk, regardless if you are buying gold, crypto, real estate, setting up a business, etc. Investing isn't about avoiding risk it's about managing risk through financial understanding and researching until you find something that is worth taking a risk on.

In my humble opinion, holding bitcoin is safer in this day and age than holding dollars in a bank account, especially considering what's been happening, and what might follow. And the fact that the money printer is still not unplugged.
My argument was and still is that putting crypto at par as a store of value with real estate and precious metals is wrong because of the high amount of market fluctuations related to them.

Cfecit said:
You are really stubborn, I see. Don't you like to read? Do you think it's a waste of time?
I could easily do a little summary but the problem is that you wouldn't understand the bigger picture of the situation.
It's like a xian showing the positive verses of the Bible. Don't be like this xian.
What is the matter? I am just asking about the reasoning behind your argument. Usually, discussions revolve around reasoning. I am sure the books can give more details, but I am asking you to summarize the reasoning behind your argument.

I recently read "The Richest Man of Babylon" about a week ago as of the time of this posting. It's a short book(+/- 3 Hours) it's kinda annoying at a certain part and certain parts has almost a bibilical format to it. I guess the xtian guy that made it in '22/1920s. Was a bit of a compulsive xtian, reading some of the things it seems to even be xtianistic. Albeit I can't judge it completely as I lack the full compound knowledge of the Ancients and they may have practiced stuff that seems absurd to us in modern context i.e. xtiany but is indeed Pagan origin i.e. stolen/perverted xtianized garbage.

In other words for example the recent Sheep/Goat/Ram sermon explaining how Thoth(Hermes Trismegestus) and Azazel Apollo Helios where the two main "Good Shepherds" and even Satan in a primordial all-pantheon of races and nations is seen as the Shepard of everyone especially those who are wandering from the path or don't want to follow the path, to at least do better i.e. not cause chaos. For example say an animal person who is helpful and wants financial appeasement from the Gods i.e. luck/bless but isn't wanting to do anything spiritual and just live for the sake of living. While the other person can be a criminally minded person and cause causes of negativity which enacts not just the wandering of the sheep but brings them the curse of eventually your luck runs out and the justice system strikes back.

Anyways circling back unto topic.

Crypto is not the best form of mass investments. But it's a very good diversification in fact Etherium's PoS is a negative rather than a positive. As now all because of environmental bullshit i.e. PoW now people get shafted from not collecting gas fees.

I know some in the cryptosphere community don't like gas fees and some like nano have no fees. But I like the concept of gas fees within a fair parameter of financial gain for a luck-based person. Say a Hindu guy or 3rd Worldler with a smartphone and mining blockchain app to PoW the calculation gets it and receives 5-10 bucks of crypto which can be used to feed them and or purchase clothing or something.

Anyways crypto is ONE form of investments. I like what was said above real-estate but that is a jugglers trick. It's nice if you get a good home for cheap or your able to out muscle other people. But good luck beating the drums for a home against Blackrock. I know there is also financial Home investment opportunities like investing in housing market for financial gains. Say you plop down 5,000 dollars and you receive a few months later or a year or two later money back plus earnings from investing in the housing market. Just a while back last year my family member reviewed a website where homes in Mid-Western U.S. are placed on the market train and you invest in it as a collaborative pool of financial earning. You don't exactly own the home the company does but you invest in it and receive some compensation. They mentioned it's very interesting but it seems like it can go sour if the bubble pops or something.

What I do know on Crypto as said above is a financial of transfer medium. Yeah Crypto is a Medium no doubt about it, it's meant primarily as a Cyberpunk/Anti-establishment/quasi-anarchistic against CBDC and other centralized currencies. Your right it's just a medium of exchange. BUT in particular to Bitcoin and it's gold reserve style despite how utterly terrible Bitcoin is in outdatedness even lightning update only partially helps. In other words Bitcoin as a technological schemata is a superiority of Computer Science but the very coin itself was seen by a person whomever they or them were in a limited typical human laziness fashion.

As my friend put it. I think the problem with Humanity is we are a very flawed species and we believe inasmuch in unrealistic properties. For example I understand magickally we believe things as real even if invented in our mind. Excuse the Herman Rosenblatting of "It was real because it was in my mind". But Humans lack too much in believing unrealistically.

For example Bitcoin should have been made to be a not just Global, not just Solar System, but Universal internet-like system. Our IPv4, 32-bit internet handling was used up by 2008 and even then we just Physical-Address Extended and re-used old IPv4 addresses till the great IPv6 2017 or so changes, even if IPv6 was developed almost as quickly as it was 32-bit edition. So IPv6 is a 128-Bit or over 340 undecillion, while 64 times less i.e. 64-Bit is 18 quintillion which is still pretty high. But IPv6 has this almost human insanity of developing into the stars and this lackadaisical hippy, dippy tone to it that we are going to expand throughout the galaxy and universe.

Honestly it seems like on one hand 32-bit is delusional a limited front laugh at how smart we are but we are stupid fucks. And 128-bit seems like look at how smart we are eventually we'll hit the stars. But then you'll be dead for eons and not done anything to do anything but leave it to your ancestors. The book Richest man in Babylon had a sorta anti-life comment like that, "We live 120 years as the Gods dictated don't you want to leave you descendants nice things".

Crypto is either woefully short-sited but it is what it is. And crypto isn't bad if you follow the advice in Babylon.

Take 1/10th of your earnings on anything you purchase save 10% and keep it. Like Stormblood said just recently, Now a days it's not what you invest in, which is good, it's how you manage your money.

Stormblood is absolutely correct it's not simply stick it in a savings account. We don't have a National Socialists society without market, currency, international speculation including big loan capital destroyed. We don't have a taxless society whereby there is no income tax and direct and indirect taxes are eliminated leveraging prices to be face value. I believe Gottfried Feder agrees taxes are for business to pay but no where in Collected Writings nor Manifesto on abolition of interest-debt thralldom does he state anything on business taxes.

Still we don't live in a economically sound civilization. We live in a civilization that is mammonistically poisoned and everyone is a spiritual jew. And we use business practices and financial practices of societies evading however much the payment of taxes and other things and wanting to rip and tear into everyone's wallet and monopolize things and centralize things for the hell of money, money, money; show me the money, money talks. And it seems like the only thing most people want is to be robbed of money gleefully accept being fleeced and love companies fleecing them.

So it seems we have very sick people and very sick manufacturers who do the bare minimum and go by whatever method nets them the capitalist dupe of money and only money. Money is king and King is money.

Sheer fact is in modern times crypto is about the easiest capacity to store wealth. It might not be glamorous it might still be duped by volatility of anything. Hell the people who thought crypto was gonna pop were shocked to learn crypto spike and return to it's 2018 beginnings after the bank crashes and those were targeted financial assassinations like Griffith in Creature of Jekyll Island: A second look at the Federal Reserved. Junk Bonds i.e. HYBs High-Yield Bonds created by Drexler and White in late-70s 14.5% ROIs for HYBs eventually they got lambasted by the media, elite, and congress as junk bonds and then the market crashed. It was picked up by the pennies on the dollar and made the rich, richer with 14.5% earnings.

Sheer fact is we are dealing with entire segments of financial people who don't want people investing or making money. For example right now you can do earnings by micro-investing like Stash or for example micro-stocking like Amazon if you own Prime you receive a skimming of your money into buying a micro-stock of Amazon. Or for example you use a credit card and you get cashback, points, rewards, and other benefits.

Unfortunately it seems like you gotta play the jewish way of making money and people need to rip and tear and fuck shit up. Like the Gamestop rebellion or crypto or stock exchange or whatever.

Unfortunately it's the name of the game. Berg and stein, stein and berg. Right now the biggest issues I see is a redux of Federian Logic.

Feder was abso-fuckiing-lutely correct. In fact one of the best places to invest is Private Market Exchanges. You put down money to a company that does a funding round and after a period of time they do a return round and pay back if you wish to withdraw money from the company. In other words you invest in a company like stock or public investment only in the private market and the private market like CartaX and others are not public IPO/ICO companies. No you invest so you get paid back plus extra for the company developing itself. Your literally handing capital to the company to grow itself. If the company succeeds you get paid back.

Now obviously in a private market you don't own the company unlike public shareholders that on some level regulate the companies manufacture. Some have stated shareholders should go fuck themselves and the company should build whatever it pleases but most companies actually listen to shareholders for better or worse. In a private market exchange you own private stocks of the companies and can be diluted through the pool dilution but it doesn't matter. In fact that is an opportunity to purchase more stock as the company actually expanded it's private market properties. In fact non of the things public stock does works in private market as it's completely just a way of holding investments. In fact funny enough I believe after watching a few of CartaX's videos on youtube. They in some cases are willing to buy back your stocks to sell it off to someone else to invest in their company. And so not only is the pool increased for the desire of more investors but it's a voucher for your financial returns thus they can purchase back their shares and re-sell them off to someone else for the investment opportunities.

IF anything it's like HP.Cobra stated in a sermon a few months back explaining something Hitler and Feder came up with even though this was a sermon discussing financial aspects. Speculators and those who make money in illicit ways such as for example Hitler isn't against property but is against illegal grabbing of properties. And thus he is not against property just doesn't want people unfairly owning a home for rent or to sell or to own that is unjustly gotten. And so we got problems with speculators and other financial thievery going on. But as Cobra said there is absolutely nothing wrong with investments.

In fact the Private Market Exchanges often give permission and want their employees to own Private Stock not just for investment into the company but for that employee to gain a good chunk of money for a house or car or some other wealth.

So as far as I see it. Henu is right Crypto = Medium of Exchange, Electronically based. But we are forgetting that 1/10th of your money could go to crypto. And if your willing to temper your spending or wish to think ahead you can add another percentage of money into other forms of investment.

The most obvious are Public/Private stock, penny stocks, instantaneous sells, a nice wealth object such as a nice car. Just recently a 1972 3,918 dollar vehicle back then is being sold on craigslist auto for 45,000 dollars. There's tons of things you can do. I mean hell even some people invest in make wealth. For example you can buy Pandora bracelets fill up the bracelet and make money.

I think the problem is not so much making money. Anyone can make money you can play online gambling games or smartphone games and make money.

I think it's investment i.e. maintaining your money in a store of wealth. It's one reason how rich people evade so much taxes either they have a NPO which are a scourge and should be destroyed as they are pointless the Government should already be helping the environment, animals, or whatever bullshit your shit organization is doing. Or they store of wealth.

Look at Trump 2015 tax return 714,500 dollars cause he spent 30 million. But Trump is a multi-million even billionaire or aspires to those levels if he isn't already at the billion+ mark. How? Mar-A-Lago he bought years ago for XYZ millions and now it's worth 6x what he purchased. Or for example he posses objects worth tons and sloughs off the taxes.

I'm not saying you have to be rich to be rich. That is like saying you have to be fit to be fit. But do pay attention to what rich people do. For example if your investing in homes and your paying off a home over time. You can do what I like to call a HOMSA or Home Savings Account. You pay 10% downpayment to avoid banking insurance for extra fees extra shekelberging. And you put that money into a savings account you make a fair ask 3.3-4% interest rate. So you have a 300,000 dollar home it's going to be worth 700,000 dollar soon. You put down 10%, you get a savings account of 270,000 dollars +4% interest and you gain money from it. So every month you make money from the money in the bank account. For example you can pay bi-monthly, monthly, or you can be lucky and pay a yearly sum as it's been occurring in the last few years as some places have increased flexibility.

At the end of the day the Homer Simpson logic, "All Mighty Dollar". Unfortunately we live in a society that seems hellbent on teaching learned helplessness to money. Blame on the enemy, blame it on xtians, blame it on many factors including yourself and these shitbags called parents who are another bunch of shitbags moving everything into shit.

It seems like Feder was right too much mammonistic poison and spiritual jewishness.

I'm not against crypto because CBDC is terrible. But I think it should be a swiss army knife in your financial toolkit so to speak.

Oh and our money has been in danger since before the Revolutionary war. And as well as the FedRes Act of 1913. Our value of money MINIMUM to what we know is 97.63% less than the past.

If you posses 1 million dollars you actually only have the buying power of a 34-35 thousand dollar level. In Venezuela the purchasing power is 884,670% less so a Million dollar Venezuelan is possessing about 1,900 dollars in money.

Sheer fact is we gotta do like Feder Sovereign Finances as he calls it. Elimination of the Federal Reserve; control our money, elimination of market, currency, and international speculation. And elimination of Big Loan Capital who is as much as a threat to the people in taxes and financial gains of money from companies as speculation and Federal Reserve combined.

Rothschild has his multi-tens of millions of dollars of transaction fees since the 1980s. And Big loan capital also has it's billions from investing and doing no work.

Most of the money in the World is made by not working. It's probably one of the reasons why if your able to get money working less or none at all and simply devoting yourself to making money alone in Capitalism without work or as little work as possible. Or your a bible fag and you work everyday but rest for the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Sabbath at making money. You make a ton of money.

Right now we are going through a revolutionary shift in how people approach money or make money. For example I've explained this stuff to my grandfather and he just goes, money that is gotten without work is robbery. Well it's one reason why your logic does not stand in modern society. It's like school logic they simply train you to be a factory worker on time and dressed up in a pre-greyification uniform to work and pray, pray and work.

Simply put investing and management of money. Like Aswath Damadaran says, "ALWAYS manage risk. No matter how small. ALWAYS track every bit of money you make and lose."

Some people bleed money bit-by-bit. For example you track your money and discover bit-by-bit your losing 12% of your total income which if you shut off the useless things you can probably purchase crypto with it and sell it off in the future or keep it in a stablecoin or something and maintain your wealth.

Unfortunately Humanity has created a Universe of information that absolutely has not done anything to help us get out of the hole we are in. It seems Humans just want to keep digging themselves into a hole. In a proper society the market has no speculation. In a proper society volatility is the possibility of something occurring not swinging the market down and wiping out money.

Either way it's not a matter of making money. Just manage your money and take a bit, skim off the milk so to speak and invest that into something. Stormblood was completely correct, you can't just plop it into a savings account society was created from the ground up to wipe that out. Just like Biden did during coof.

It's a shame cause in any other place in the Universe alien civilizations even our own Gods balk at how financially irresponsible Humanity is.

But again we know. Why, it's the elephant in the room no one likes addressing because Humanity is filled with a bunch of pussies.

Anyways just keep crypto to a moderate investment it isn't the only one but it's very acquirable. Only negative is how everyone is attacking crypto. I hope these attacks cease my favorite is the tax thing. I can't believe we still gotta pay income taxes. The U.S. existed just fine for nearly 150 years without income taxes. Income taxes pay for our schools, "Oh yeah how is that working out?".

I think Gottfried Feder would agree with Sovereign finances and not paying billions to big loan capital. We'd have a MUCH better school system with a limitless bank account to help our future generations.

Taxes paying for stuff lolz or taxes paying the school system lolz. Lolz indeed, it's just funny how brainwashed people are acting like a bunch of NPCs. I'd rather the taxes be in the hands of people trickle up effect and force multiply and upward mobility the entire populace.

As people say trickle down no eventually the rich and higher ups shit on you. Trickle up, from below to as above. It's funny but rich people would be far healthier financially knowing controlled enrichment. Yeah you can get rich in a proper NS society but it's funny rich people would have their eventually financial gains in a controlled fashion. IF anything it might even make them be better at money management and producing better financially available properties rather than raking in millions and billions in one fell swoop reaping the populace and being I'm rich bitch and piss away money on things.

Anyways listen to Stormblood manage your money and invest. Look at your money try things like kmymoney or gnucash albeit I believe gnucash is more for business rather than personal finances.

Money/Crypto i.e. medium of exchange, finances the science or philosophical science of acquiring, storing, paying, exchanging, doing stuff with money and wealth. Finally wealth a store of value that can be sold at a later date usually inflation proof because it gains value over time and can recoup the losses or gain more money.

Wealth, Money, and Finance management is key. Most people don't understand wealth when they see Trump using up 30 million. See orange man spends lots of money how the fuck does he do that and he pays his taxes in full. And probably possesses a few hundred million if not a few billion in stores of value i.e. wealth i.e. artwork, houses, properties, business itself.

Like Styxhexenhammer666 said, most don't understand wealth vs money.

Ideally if you had enough money, you would want to invest in various assets. Some tried and true ones are precious metals like gold and silver, real estate if you can afford it, as the current market is extremely high.

if you are a person with knowledge of stocks and can read the market well, then stocks are a good option.

Crypto currency isn't worth it to me unless i was mining it, but purchasing it and holding it can be a good option in some cases. Ideally this would be good to do when prices for crypto currency were low.

Don't let my thoughtd hinder you though, read up on it and make a decision.

These are just a few options. Brush up on your financial understanding and knowledge when it comes to assets, stocks, crypto, gold and silver etc. That way you can make an informed decison after you have decided what you would like to do.

It never is a good idea to invest or keep money in solely one form, be it solely crypto, cash or gold for example. Most of the time diversifying your assets is a good strategy, as multiple streams of income is often a good goal to be after when investing and gaining assets.

It is true that a currency deprecates in value from inflation, yet investing is not sure proof either, so one must be careful and know what they are doing to prevent financial loss and disaster.

Cutting expenses when building income, and trying your best to stay out of debt cannot be overstated. Inflation and everything with the markets will eventually dip, offering an oppurtunity for investors and entrepeanurs to jump to greater heights if proper strategies and good financial habits are followed.

Good luck and don't rush anything.

Informed financial decisions are better than uninformed, rushed financial decisions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back