Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

scumbag in the media

Karnonnos

I don't pay attention to stuff like this, but this scumbag Paltrowitz-Falchik left a man with brain damage by skiing into him, then left him there by fucking off and didn't get any help. The case ((has lingered for 7 years)), but due to our FRTRs ceasing to make the enemy untouchable and unaccountable, he is now trying to sue her.

After her legal team attempted character assassination to somehow prove he is 'angry and abusive' (as if someone with brain damage wouldn't have incidents of rage), she is now claiming he 'sexually assaulted her'. This is a lesson to anyone who regards the 'Sara' as less evil, they are just as profoundly evil and conniving as their male counterparts.

Her father's Ashkenazi Jewish family emigrated from Belarus and Poland, while her mother has Pennsylvania Dutch (German) as well as some Irish and English ancestry. Paltrow's paternal great-great-grandfather was a Rabbi in Nowogród, Poland, and a descendant of the well-known Paltrowicz family of rabbis from Kraków.

fL7YCn3.jpg

Who knew yentl could cosplay so well?

MXrrDTJ.jpg

Whoa... they even have similar spiritual practices... art imitating life! (or death in this case)

Absolutely sickening. They are such deprived, evil creatures with no conscience. Hopefully she will be thrown in prison for her crimes.

Out of curiously, what are the digital photos from? A video game character or something?

Never seen it personally and was curious.

serpentwalker666 said:
Absolutely sickening. They are such deprived, evil creatures with no conscience. Hopefully she will be thrown in prison for her crimes.

Out of curiously, what are the digital photos from? A video game character or something?

She basically left him to die when basically anyone else would've got help. They are profoundly depraved.

The character is Claudia from Silent Hill 3. Basically, she's an unhinged lunatic and cult leader who shows up to spout biblical type language at the protagonist and tries to guilt her to birth 'God' by murdering and threatening, which ends up being an abomination and monster as Claudia does it herself when the protagonist rejects the offer.

Although her looks were apparently based on Julianne Moore, she looks like Gwynny more to me...

Karnonnos said:
serpentwalker666 said:

She basically left him to die when basically anyone else would've got help. They are profoundly depraved.

The character is Claudia from Silent Hill 3. Basically, she's an unhinged lunatic and cult leader who shows up to spout biblical type language at the protagonist and tries to guilt her to birth 'God' by murdering and threatening, which ends up being an abomination and monster as Claudia does it herself when the protagonist rejects the offer.

Although her looks were apparently based on Julianne Moore, she looks like Gwynny more to me...

Yeah I will never understand how the kikes can be so sick and evil. They are truly a cursed race with endless issues and afflictions, always trying to prey upon us gentiles.

They will get what they deserve, it's only a matter of time.

Also, thanks for the clarification on the reference and character, it is very relevant to the post considering that damned jewess looks so much like that relgious fanactic game character lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back