Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Breathing in energy from Venus

Goldxaura

I believe you can see Venus in the night sky tonight, is it okay absorbing energy directly from Venus as if I were doing the sun breathing. I’m already doing a Venus square on top of this.

Goldxaura said:
I believe you can see Venus in the night sky tonight, is it okay absorbing energy directly from Venus as if I were doing the sun breathing. I’m already doing a Venus square on top of this.

Yes, that's fine. Just make sure it really is Venus. Use the Stellarium app to help you locate the planet, if you need to.

Read this: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Star_Magick.html

Better use the Squares mantras and make use by that way.

Better to not inhale from the planet itself. The stars in the above link are something else besides our own Solar System. Great caution must be taken.

The Sun and of the Moon, it is fine.

Be warned that if you do not intently focus only on the positive and by the lense of such as the square mantras, this can be very dangerous. For example Mars, you will have accidents. From Venus you can have heavy onsets of fear, altered perceptions, same as Neptune with fatal outcomes even.

Always use an adjuvant affirmation of positive conditioning to your intent.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back