Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Checking relevancy of old texts in JoS website

Young Faith

Hello Satanic Brothers and Sisters,
I intend to read again the content on JoS website, I just wanted to ask if everything is still correct after all this time, as I know some knowledge had to be updated, some has been written by a former infiltrator which most of you will definitely remember, some would just need to be explained better, etc...

In particular, I am a bit confused about the topic of creation of humans.
At this link it is said that we were created to work in the gold mines and should've theorically been destroyed after, but The Gods stopped this (against the whose will?). I can't tell why, but I kinda remember that this theory was somewhat not believed anymore in the forums but I might be recalling things wrong. Could anybody clear things up for me please? Also, as humans, were we created from scratch by Satan or by genetically modifying some Earth's species? (I know that Whites, Blacks and Asians have been created in different ways, would love to also expand on that).

Thanks to anyone willing to put the time to clear this up for me!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=432484 time=1679702805 user_id=21286]
Young Faith said:

That would be one of the parts which needs to be updated. There is no reason the Gods would need gold from earth, nor for us to mine it. "Gold" is commonly used in spiritual allegory.

Indeed. It doesn't make much sense if not in an allegorical way.
Also, why would the Gods ever create us to harvest it and then destroy us?
The explanation in the link kinda sounds as if Satan wasn't the most powerful and Emperor of all Gods, as if there were 2 factions of Gods, so it makes even less sense.

Yes it very much needs to be updated as it's one of the first thing a new user sees, being available by just clicking the "Spiritual Satanism" link on the homepage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back