Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it possible to open a astral or physical gate to hell and visit there?

IA13

Is it possible to open a astral or physical gate to hell and visit there? Would Satan allow it? Seems like you could make a Astral gate and project through, but what if a physical gate could be opened enough to walk in in your body? You could walk right up to demons and talk in English, no interference. I imagine Satan would be in his palace much as if you walked into a kingdom you could not walk right up to the king uninvited but you might speak directly to a lower ranking demon without static, or perceptual filters. Is there a gate symbol for hell, or formula to open the gates onto earth? Would Satan actually want one to try this? Would he disprove and not let you. I wonder. Maybe the air would prove instantly physically fatal, or you would physically die upon entry by design? Maybe it needs to be opened from both sides?

We haven't invented the Stargate quite yet, no.

Satan's systems are protected, of course; if for no other reason, the sheer magnitude of spiritual energy would probably force a non-advanced person back - unless they 'turned it off' or something. Remember that people who have said after having Astral visits from their Guardian Daemons that they feel buzzy afterwards for a while.

No, that's just a hoax very exploited by the Hollywood industry, opening the gates is an esoteric symbolism for the opening of the chakras.

The gates of the outside are locked and sealed, any dedicated satanist may ask father Satan for entrance into this dimension. Astral projection is a great technique for advance satanist to develop for things like gatewalking or visiting hell. Satan often will not allow entrance into his kingdom due to the satanist not being astrally prepared. Before you ask Satan for entrance, make sure you're astral senses are fully developed. Most knock but few gain entrance into hell's domain.

FancyMancy said:
We haven't invented the Stargate quite yet, no.

Satan's systems are protected, of course; if for no other reason, the sheer magnitude of spiritual energy would probably force a non-advanced person back - unless they 'turned it off' or something. Remember that people who have said after having Astral visits from their Guardian Daemons that they feel buzzy afterwards for a while.
I agree with this and this is quite advance if one was to do this physically ofcoz science would play major role aswel, visiting spiritual through projection could b possible via invite ofcoz quite advance stuff tho as I've been many places before and can't feel with my intuition that it would b easy for me to just willing project into hell whenever I feel like it but then Mayb could b easy with knowledge given directly from a god jeez why do I speak so much *so Gemini of me but yeah quite advance stuff hence they come to us I assume when they communicate with our clergy and others they come instead of we going we Mayb just not on that level yet

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back