Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to summon Rain? How to make it rain?

Something like that is a Godlike feat, I think even an advanced coven of Satanists would have a hard time, it takes a tremendous amount of energy to be spent all at once and many meteorological factors need to be met for that to occur.

AGILMA (AAA-deep g-IIII-deep l-MM-AAA)

GjZywdA.png

MASHSHAYEGURRA (MA-SH-SH-A-YE-deep g-U-rolled r-A)

Focus on the sigil and imagine it in the sky being 'drawn' and lighting up, with the desired result.

Note the second one can be difficult to pronounce and has two sh sounds, with the deep g and rolled r too. The 2x sh can be really tricky, it's like 'shy shy' but without the y sound or saying 'shh' twice rapidly. I have experimented with it and it works. It all depends on the power of your soul how quickly it manifests. Doing it 40-60 times or any multiple of 40, 50, 60 is best as these numbers relate to Beelzebub.

Just to clarify, what I mean is: vibrate BOTH mantras 40x EACH, 50x EACH or 60x EACH, or more.

I also personally would not summon a storm until you know what you are doing. Just summon rain.

Also, obviously it depends on how dry your area is. If it's about to rain it's much easier to make it work quickly than 50C weather. With the latter it may take a few days or a week or something.

Powerofjustice said:
Something like that is a Godlike feat, I think even an advanced coven of Satanists would have a hard time, it takes a tremendous amount of energy to be spent all at once and many meteorological factors need to be met for that to occur.

Yeah definitely it is a Godlike feat, and I am aware I am not at all that powerful or close to that. But I want to give it a try, cuz I am actually sometimes able to play with lightning when there are a good number of black clouds.
I mean, when it's about to rain or if it's raining, I am sometimes able to charge[idk what to call it] the clouds and make a lighting appear in the sky wherever I am focusing/visualizing lightning or a charge, it takes 5-10 seconds but the light appears exactly where I focus[doesn't work when I am tired]. I was able to charge three different spots in the sky visible to me, and a small lighting appeared in those spots one by one, they were at good distance.
And its true I get tired quick and sometimes get a headache. And I am not able to summon the lighting to strike a specific spot, very difficult, happened once but I believe it was a coincidence cuz it happened 2 days later[shows to go how long my path to becoming a powerful SS is :lol:]

I don't want it to rain immediately or in a single day, I just want it to rain within a month.

Karnonnos said:
Thank you for this brother, may I know the name of the PDF that has all the Mantras? Where exactly is it? I lost a pdf like that which had many Mantras, and I am unable to find it.

You are right, I should only summon a rain. I had to go somewhere, had little time, and wrote that under excitement :lol:

Thanks a lot :D

Nikois666 said:
The Phantom Stranger said:
Nikois666 said:
I want rain in my area. How do I summon a small storm?

What rune or mantra can help increase the probability?

Thank you.

Laguz rune. Use blue energy. You can use Fehu/Sowilo to boost the power of Laguz.

Have you tired? Will Laguz rune really help?

No lol I just know Laguz means ocean/water so I said it. And I know its written Fehu/Sowilo boost other runes power.

Nikois666 said:
Laguz rune. Use blue energy. You can use Fehu/Sowilo to boost the power of Laguz.

Have you tired? Will Laguz rune really help?

No lol I just know Laguz means ocean/water so I said it. And I know its written Fehu/Sowilo boost other runes power.

I see, thanks for the info. I will try this as well.

Nikois666 said:
Karnonnos said:
Thank you for this brother, may I know the name of the PDF that has all the Mantras? Where exactly is it? I lost a pdf like that which had many Mantras, and I am unable to find it.

Bump...

Karnonnos, I am unable to find the source/link to AGILMA, I believe I have seen this sigil before, but where exactly... I am not sure about that, I can't remember. Maybe I am confusing this with money spells pdf :?

Nikois666 said:
Nikois666 said:
Karnonnos said:

Bump...

Karnonnos, I am unable to find the source/link to AGILMA, I believe I have seen this sigil before, but where exactly... I am not sure about that, I can't remember. Maybe I am confusing this with money spells pdf :?

It's from the Book of Dead Names. ZIKU and GIGGIMAGANPA are from it as well. HPS Maxine said the benign sigils can be used.

You can use 32 or its multiples as well, in the same way the ZIKU working uses 15.

Karnonnos said:
Nikois666 said:
Nikois666 said:

Bump...

It's from the Book of Dead Names. ZIKU and GIGGIMAGANPA are from it as well. HPS Maxine said the benign sigils can be used.

You can use 32 or its multiples as well, in the same way the ZIKU working uses 15.
Thank you very much for this :D

But last two questions...
Are all sigils in this book safe to use, or should we only use the ones mentioned here on the forums?

I forgot to ask something important. What timing is best for this rain working? Is 1st April okay? On the SS calendar it says 1st April, 'Authority', moon is not in DETRIMENT nor in FALL, can it work okay with this setting? Or should I start it when the Moon is in it's RULING sign, Cancer?... since Moon rules over water and liquids. (I wasn't aware and I missed the last date 25th March cuz I wanted to prepare a bit before beginning the working, the next Moon in Cancer is almost 1 month away).

Thanks

Nikois666 said:
Karnonnos said:
Nikois666 said:
Bump...

Are all sigils in this book safe to use, or should we only use the ones mentioned here on the forums?

I forgot to ask something important. What timing is best for this rain working? Is 1st April okay? On the SS calendar it says 1st April, 'Authority', moon is not in DETRIMENT nor in FALL, can it work okay with this setting? Or should I start it when the Moon is in it's RULING sign, Cancer?... since Moon rules over water and liquids. (I wasn't aware and I missed the last date 25th March cuz I wanted to prepare a bit before beginning the working, the next Moon in Cancer is almost 1 month away).

Thanks

1. No. The descriptions are exaggerated in some places but they are very serious, hence why I said benign sigils. This is honestly why I don't like linking to this book. Certain edgelords of the past like Shael felt they could experiment with 'anything' in it. ZIKU and AGILMA are known to be safe.

2. If your soul is powerful and the conditions are rainy-ish it's only a one shot working, otherwise it may need days. I really don't recommend Astrologically timing this (outside of VoC) as you don't want too much rain. I personally think the waxing/waning cycle is probably more important. Probably the Moon or Venus in a Water sign would help, but those often make things rainier anyway.

Karnonnos said:
Nikois666 said:
Karnonnos said:

Thanks

1. No. The descriptions are exaggerated in some places but they are very serious, hence why I said benign sigils. This is honestly why I don't like linking to this book. Certain edgelords of the past like Shael felt they could experiment with 'anything' in it. ZIKU and AGILMA are known to be safe.

2. If your soul is powerful and the conditions are rainy-ish it's only a one shot working, otherwise it may need days. I really don't recommend Astrologically timing this (outside of VoC) as you don't want too much rain. I personally think the waxing/waning cycle is probably more important. Probably the Moon or Venus in a Water sign would help, but those often make things rainier anyway.

Thank you very much for the information :)

Nikois666 said:

Thank you.

Honestly and in my opinion, these things are not difficult but may take constant effort to achieve.
The way I would do it is like this:
1. Empower your entire soul (complete chakra meditation).
2. Immediately after empowering your soul, visualize it raining over your house.
3. Be fully relaxed and use your senses intensely. Smell the rain, hear the thunder and rain drops, hear the gusts of breeze in leaves of the trees, feel the damp coolness in the air. Hold this visualization for 15+ mins.

After a few sessions, you should see results starting to manifest.

HS.

When I was a new SS, I was obsessed with manipulating the weather, specifically with creating storms or calling thunder.

Never tried to just summon rain on a dry season, but that could be a good implementation of weather manipulation magic, rather than trying to summon storms because it's cool like a child.

One advice I was given by a Demon in regards to manipulating the weather, is to really understand how the weather works.

Know how rain forms, and what happens to the air flow high up in the sky to form abundant rain, and incorporate this into your visualization.

The closer you understand and are able to visualize the entire natural process which causes rain, the easier it becomes to manifest, as you can guide the entire process from the start to the end.

This applies to all magic.

If you know how what you wish to manifest, manifests, it takes far less effort to manifest what you desire.

Rain doesn't come from nowhere, it comes down when condensation in the air becomes so dense that the water vapor liquidizes and drops from the sky. This vapor and humidity comes from evaporation of water, mostly from the ocean or large lakes/inland seas.

The flow of air is very important to the way clouds gather and condense, knowing how this works is especially important in raising storms or manifesting thick rain.

I would suggest you read about this a bit, then to incorporate the knowledge of this process into your visualization.

The better you understand it, the closer your visualization is to the natural process, the easier it is to manifest.

I was able to generate a devastating thunderstorm which destroyed a bunch of xian villages near where I live years ago, by visualizing the flow of the wind gathering together into very violent cumulonimbus clouds by vibrating Thurisaz and Hagalaz from the rooftop of a tall building for about 2 weeks.

Visualizing the clouds gathering from all directions, generating a low pressure zone where all the clouds collapse together, then visualizing the hot updraft and powerful high atmospheric winds creating a dense cloud front filled with violent static energies, rising upwards and transforming into a high pressure zone, created a very powerful storm after a few weeks which really devastated a large area around where I lived.

I would no longer try this again, because it is very dangerous, especially in a climate where hurricanes can manifest easily, or violent tornados are common.

It was an experiment I did as a newer SS when I was obsessed with this idea, and I was sick and tired of the damn xians living in the area around my hometown, and I wanted to ruin them.

I suspect it is very possible for a single SS to generate a devastating hurricane by themselves in the right place at the right time and with a daily working for 180 days or maybe 400 days, and quite likely the enemy does these kinds of manipulations to generate or worsen natural disasters as well.

Hail Satan!

Syt said:
Nikois666 said:

Thank you.

Honestly and in my opinion, these things are not difficult but may take constant effort to achieve.
The way I would do it is like this:
1. Empower your entire soul (complete chakra meditation).
2. Immediately after empowering your soul, visualize it raining over your house.
3. Be fully relaxed and use your senses intensely. Smell the rain, hear the thunder and rain drops, hear the gusts of breeze in leaves of the trees, feel the damp coolness in the air. Hold this visualization for 15+ mins.

After a few sessions, you should see results starting to manifest.

HS.

Thank you for the info,
I will start my working in the first week of April :D

Karnonnos said:
Nikois666 said:
Karnonnos said:

Thanks

Hey Karnonnos, I plan on using the Necro Money Spell, should I be doing this for 40 days or more or just one day? I am starting today on the eclipse.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Karnonnos said:
Nikois666 said:

Thanks

Hey Karnonnos, I plan on using the Necro Money Spell, should I be doing this for 40 days or more or just one day? I am starting today on the eclipse.

ZIKU can be a one shot but you can use it otherwise as well, similarly to AGILMA. I find it works best synergistically like sshivafr said.

Karnonnos said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Karnonnos said:

ZIKU can be a one shot but you can use it otherwise as well, similarly to AGILMA. I find it works best synergistically like sshivafr said.

Thanks, I'll make a working out of it. Why do you leave out the GIGIMAH...part? HPM said to use that in the PDF, so I hope that's all G

Update:

It rained here :)
Not for long but enough to cool down the earth in my region :D
Won't reveal the exact date and time for privacy/security reasons.

Thank you for the help brothers and sisters.
Thanks to Lord Beelzebub also, I believe he helped me as well because he is the God of storms, atmospheric conditions, the wind, the rain and the element of air https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub.html
I believe he heard my prayers, so maybe it was Lord Beelzebub who bought the rain and not me, who knows, I thank everyone for the help :D

if it was me, I would meditate first, then see if the weather predictions were accurate and there was never rain today or the next day, I would meditate again, imagining it was raining and praying to the Lord Of Satan Or Lucifer, asking for guidance and being told to ask to those who control the weather and to nature because they have their respective duties to maintain the balance of the world. if you have asked and got permission from Him you can summon a storm or rain as you like, but after that it will return to normal after normal again when you don't want rain or the storm he will come may be worse or not than what you asked before because of his assignment where the day should be sunny and ask to be called rain or storm of your own accord..

That's according to the answer I can give, sorry if there are wrong words or pronunciations in the sentence

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back