Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can someone give picture of white gold light

As the title says can someone do it ty

I tried searching on google but a lot of them look white-yellow not white gold, so I want to be correct in my visualization for cleaning my aura.

So can someone help ty 🙏🙇🙌

The Phantom Stranger said:
As the title says can someone do it ty

I tried searching on google but a lot of them look white-yellow not white gold, so I want to be correct in my visualization for cleaning my aura.

So can someone help ty 🙏🙇🙌

It's not really accurate color wise but you know what gold looks like.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=432335 time=1679653098 user_id=57]
Hello :)

Stick your head out the window and look at the Sun! That's how bright to do your aura. That's the color.

https://www.istockphoto.com/search/search-by-asset?assetid=1347275640&assettype=image

Will these do

You may not know, but the sun is actually a lot brighter than those white/gold examples.

The Sun when seen from space is almost pure white, extremely bright and vibrant. Take a look at these pictures:

https://cosmic-watch.com/cosmicbeta/the-sun-from-space/

Often the sun is depicted differently, like an orange glob, especially in movies they always do that. While in reality, the Sun appears as a star, since it is a star, very bright, radiating light in all directions.

The closer to the Sun, the brighter it gets.

If not on a photo, the light would instantly blind you, (the radiation burns through your retina instantly without the protection of the atmosphere) but thanks to the photo we can see the pure color of the Sun.

When doing aura cleaning, the light you use should be as bright as that.

It can be helpful to have a picture of the Sun in front of you while doing your aura cleaning, to remind yourself of how bright it is when doing cleaning during the night or on a darker day.

When the sun is out, you can do your Aura cleaning while sun bathing, to feel the warmth and see the light, which helps to properly visualize the energy, especially when you are less experienced visualizing.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Lydia [JG said:

Stick your head out the window and look at the Sun! That's how bright to do your aura. That's the color.

https://www.istockphoto.com/search/search-by-asset?assetid=1347275640&assettype=image

Will these do

You may not know, but the sun is actually a lot brighter than those white/gold examples.

The Sun when seen from space is almost pure white, extremely bright and vibrant. Take a look at these pictures:

Often the sun is depicted differently, like an orange glob, especially in movies they always do that. While in reality, the Sun appears as a star, since it is a star, very bright, radiating light in all directions.

If not on a photo, the light would instantly blind you, (the radiation burns through your retina instantly without the protection of the atmosphere) but thanks to the photo we can see the pure color of the Sun.

It can be helpful to have a picture of the Sun in front of you while doing your aura cleaning, to remind yourself of how bright it is when doing cleaning during the night or on a darker day.

When the sun is out, you can do your Aura cleaning while sun bathing, to feel the warmth and see the light, which helps to properly visualize the energy, especially when you are less experienced visualizing.

Hail Satan!

ok bro can you also tell me how to vibrate visuddhi for cleaning? like all the letters, is the "H" at the end before "I" a normal engligh H or like, the H in "HAUM"? is it vishuddhi or visuddhi?

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

ok bro can you also tell me how to vibrate visuddhi for cleaning? like all the letters, is the "H" at the end before "I" a normal engligh H or like, the H in "HAUM"? is it vishuddhi or visuddhi?

The H at the end is not a hard H, more like "The"

You vibrate the DDH like "TH" in "The".

The Shu is like Shoe in English. A little softer, with a hissed S. Try to say Shoe while hissing the S as in the yogic hissing breath.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

The H at the end is not a hard H, more like "The"

You vibrate the DDH like "TH" in "The".

The Shu is like Shoe in English. A little softer, with a hissed S. Try to say Shoe while hissing the S as in the yogic hissing breath.

Hail Satan!

so like the DDH, is like TH in THAUM but i think i also read that you are supposed to keep the tongue in a position to make "D" sound not "T" sound, like not underneath your teeth but behind your front teeth, at front part of the palate?

so like the DDH, is like TH in THAUM but i think i also read that you are supposed to keep the tongue in a position to make "D" sound not "T" sound, like not underneath your teeth but behind your front teeth, at front part of the palate?

Yes that would be correct, however that is also how vibrating TH is recommended to be done.

In Sanskrit writing, the DH or TH, or D and T in general are often used interchangeably. Same for V and B.

All are vibrated, and when vibrated the use/sound can be very similar.

VoiceofEnki said:

Yes that would be correct, however that is also how vibrating TH is recommended to be done.

In Sanskrit writing, the DH or TH, or D and T in general are often used interchangeably. Same for V and B.

All are vibrated, and when vibrated the use/sound can be very similar.

I used to vibrate Vishuddhi like that, but after reading JG Lydia's reply about this on another topic, I have to say this method is incorrect.

JG Lydia's technique from this post: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=432516#p432516 is really excellent, and holds the most power out of any technique for vibrating Vishuddhi that I have tried.

Hail Satan!

A while back I tried to replicate that on photoshop to help others.

Here's what I visualize when using white energy:
9nX8qX6.png

But try to imagine it as bright as you possibly can.

VoiceofEnki said:
Lydia [JG said:

Will these do

Hail Satan!

@VoE:

Technically speaking isn't that a negative rather than a positive?

Your visualizing the Sun as that brilliant but that is white-light or white with gold as in white with a hint of gold. Shouldn't it be more Golden Yellow light i.e. white with a strong gold in it.

To avoid overusing white-light. Since that picture sees the Sun as a brilliant White light with Golden near White-Gold rays coming out.

Isn't BlackOnyx's image more accurate. Yeah I understand to make it so bright as to actually destroy/remove/slough off the negativity but it seems like your picture is showing a white-ball of light and not a white-gold, more golden yellow as per RGB values.

Isn't your picture an overuse of white-light eventually?

Gear88 said:
@VoE:

Your visualizing the Sun as that brilliant but that is white-light or white with gold as in white with a hint of gold. Shouldn't it be more Golden Yellow light i.e. white with a strong gold in it.

To avoid overusing white-light. Since that picture sees the Sun as a brilliant White light with Golden near White-Gold rays coming out.

Isn't BlackOnyx's image more accurate. Yeah I understand to make it so bright as to actually destroy/remove/slough off the negativity but it seems like your picture is showing a white-ball of light and not a white-gold, more golden yellow as per RGB values.

Personally, for cleaning, I do not think so. The most important thing regarding the light of the sun is how it radiates outward, not just a ball, but a radiant star shining in all directions.

That vibrancy is different from a dead white light that is purely bright. You can see the colors in it as it radiates outwardly, giving a glow. The vibrancy and vitality in the light is what represents the gold in it.

Combined with intention, the negative of overusing white light won't come into play, as it isn't really a white light either.

The light of the sun is a complete light with all the colors in it (technically in RBG, white would be all the colors, but I believe there is a distinction in how the white is used and realized in practice), from the glow it is different from the white light practiced by new age people, as these people fail to implement the vital energies which can be blatantly felt from the sun.

BlackOnyx's example is great however, and adding a golden tint to the light in the way he showed in his example is good yes.

I would say it is generally still better to make your visualization as bright as possible however, brighter than the example he showed, regardless if you deliberately add a gold tint to the light, to make your own aura glow like the sun, radiate light outwardly in all directions and push away all the dirt, specifically during cleaning.

After you are done with cleaning, you retract the extreme brightness back within yourself, which restores a harmony between you and your environment, avoiding the negative of overly using the repelling white light.

Most important is the vitality within the light, the vibrancy alongside the brightness. The gold aspect is the vitality and vibrancy, while the brightness is the purity, of which you need both, the stronger the better.

Hail Satan!
[/quote]

True spiritual light is so blinding, you cannot asses the nuance. The focus in not on color but on brightness, as VoiceofEnki stated perfectly.

To achieve that, and not amalgamate in poor performance when doing a working, take it step by step. First see the color then the ultimate brightness which overwhelms the color either way.

To achieve better, try to do some awareness meditation and a clarity meditation. Simply and gently intend yourself into clearer and open state of being, by the eyes and counciousness.

This is done by focusing extremely on the present and feeling your head open and flowering by the temples. If for example, in awareness and higher consciousness you feel extremely tall, or of the size of a city, here the rising of awareness is not up and down but sideways. By opening sideways your perception, you "open" your field of "view" and in your ability to see.

Focus also on cleaning the 6th chakra and the Heart chakra.

VoiceofEnki said:
Gear88 said:
@VoE:

Personally, for cleaning, I do not think so. The most important thing regarding the light of the sun is how it radiates outward, not just a ball, but a radiant star shining in all directions.

That vibrancy is different from a dead white light that is purely bright. You can see the colors in it as it radiates outwardly, giving a glow. The vibrancy and vitality in the light is what represents the gold in it.

Combined with intention, the negative of overusing white light won't come into play, as it isn't really a white light either.

The light of the sun is a complete light with all the colors in it (technically in RBG, white would be all the colors, but I believe there is a distinction in how the white is used and realized in practice), from the glow it is different from the white light practiced by new age people, as these people fail to implement the vital energies which can be blatantly felt from the sun.

BlackOnyx's example is great however, and adding a golden tint to the light in the way he showed in his example is good yes.

I would say it is generally still better to make your visualization as bright as possible however, brighter than the example he showed, regardless if you deliberately add a gold tint to the light, to make your own aura glow like the sun, radiate light outwardly in all directions and push away all the dirt, specifically during cleaning.

After you are done with cleaning, you retract the extreme brightness back within yourself, which restores a harmony between you and your environment, avoiding the negative of overly using the repelling white light.

Most important is the vitality within the light, the vibrancy alongside the brightness. The gold aspect is the vitality and vibrancy, while the brightness is the purity, of which you need both, the stronger the better.

Hail Satan!

Fortunately and unfortunately at the same time, no screen or picture is capable of enacting that light that we want to share. This ability and cleaniless is found within by every individual and their decision of meditation and advancement so that should be enough for anyone to want to actually see.

The core of the Sun is actually a pinkish plasma (ions and electrons), at a temperature of 27° million degrees Fahrenheit, and a pressure estimated at 265 billion bar (3.84 trillion psi or 26.5 peta pascals (PPa)) at the center. Due to fusion, the composition of the solar plasma drops from 68 to 70% hydrogen by mass at the outer core, to 34% hydrogen at the core/Sun center.

If you zoom the picture out and concentrate on the centre it is close to what you would see if you looked out the window.

Bright-Sun.webp

EriktheRed said:
The core of the Sun is actually a pinkish plasma (ions and electrons), at a temperature of 27° million degrees Fahrenheit, and a pressure estimated at 265 billion bar (3.84 trillion psi or 26.5 peta pascals (PPa)) at the center. Due to fusion, the composition of the solar plasma drops from 68 to 70% hydrogen by mass at the outer core, to 34% hydrogen at the core/Sun center.

If you zoom the picture out and concentrate on the centre it is close to what you would see if you looked out the window.

Bright-Sun.webp

also not bad. i just don't want to accidentally or wrongly visualize yellow or white-yellow instead of white gold or gold since gold and yellow are so close in colour.

EriktheRed said:

Bright-Sun.webp

also not bad. i just don't want to accidentally or wrongly visualize yellow or white-yellow instead of white gold or gold since gold and yellow are so close in colour.

Oh well, I wouldn't want that to happen. People have almost gone to the extreme to explain here. Use your common sense and meditate more. Meditation is more then just 'going through the motions'.
It opens up your mind and perception. How you see reality around you, including the ground you walk on, the air you breathe, the Sun you see, understanding the Gods you are part of. It's the game changer!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back