Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does anybody else ask Father Satan how he is doing?

Lightning-Wings

Every time I talk to Father Satan (mentally) I always ask him how he is doing, but I wonder if anybody else does that too.

Father Satan has given us so much, so much love, knowledge (alongside the other God's that guide us), compassion, understanding and so much more that words cannot begin to describe.

But does anybody ever stop and ask him how he is doing?
We just take and take, but never truly give back...

I felt like this was important to address.

Every time we feel down or are in danger, for example: Today I had the risk of being possibly bit by a dog and I asked Father Satan to please help and almost instantly the dogs owner came out to get his dog, I felt blessed to be heard by Father Satan.

But even if you're relaxing or just want to share about something that's important to you on a personal level or so, we wish to go and talk to our creator, but please remember to also ask how he is doing as well. He is a living, breathing and wonderful being. He deserves our love and praise.

I personally think it's really thoughtful when somebody asks me how I am, why can't we do the same for Father Satan?

If the HP's thinks this is already obvious, I hope maybe newer members might benefit to get closer to Father Satan this way. I mean, don't we ask our friends or family how are they doing?

HAIL SATAN!!

Abyssos said:
I pray to Satan and Lilith very often. I think I have sometimes asked them how they're doing. Of course, without the psychic senses to get a clear answer back, I don't feel much incentive to ask those kinds of questions, but someday, if I can get my psychic senses opened, I intend to have very long and comprehensive conversations with the Gods and Demons every day. As soon as I achieve psychic contact (and by that I mean being able to clearly see, hear, and feel the Gods at any time with no interference), I am going to get extremely busy talking to Demons as often as possible.

That's understandable.

I personally use my feelings most of the time when asking such a question.
I sometimes hear the Gods/Father Satan, but most of the time it's a little hard.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back