Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to vibrate a planetary square?

Decio Mure

Should a breath coincides to every single word of the squares mantras?

Like (breath) AUM (breath) SRAAM (breath) SRIM (breath)SRAUM (breath)SAU (breath)CHANDRAMASE (breath)NAMA

It look to much for me. To give an example, in the Moon square, when you have to vibrate the mantras 81 times, there are an amount of 548 vibrations to do. It would took something like an hour to me.

Yes, but as you focus on the vibration and with experience, you'll see that this isn't so robotic as it seems and you'll suit naturally the rhythm and breathing to a normal pace and duration.

This is a small period of you learning the squares, the timings becoming reflexive etc. You can try some other square mantra and learn and do some vibrations and at the end simply release the energy nowhere and say that this is only for experimentation. In this way you do not complicate yourself and experiment too much on an actual square and good date.

NakedPluto said:
Yes, but as you focus on the vibration and with experience, you'll see that this isn't so robotic as it seems and you'll suit naturally the rhythm and breathing to a normal pace and duration.

This is a small period of you learning the squares, the timings becoming reflexive etc. You can try some other square mantra and learn and do some vibrations and at the end simply release the energy nowhere and say that this is only for experimentation. In this way you do not complicate yourself and experiment too much on an actual square and good date.
Thank you Naked.
I've used the Squares before, I just had a doubt that I was using them incorrectly.

In my opinion they are a much more advanced operation than they may seem and for a beginner they can be useful but definitely not essential. At my level for example I feel that I need to work more on other aspects that I can then materialize through the squares.

Decio Mure said:
NakedPluto said:

Thank you Naked.
I've used the Squares before, I just had a doubt that I was using them incorrectly.

In my opinion they are a much more advanced operation than they may seem and for a beginner they can be useful but definitely not essential. At my level for example I feel that I need to work more on other aspects that I can then materialize through the squares.

Do what you feel is right. I think that squares are a great way to learn to do magic. Discipline, focus, timings and responsibility. Then the energetic layer, seeing and experiencing, unfoldment etc. Sometimes it can prove too much to handle or pull by (only seems as so), yet that's the exact purpose, to make you outgrow your situations and self.

Focus on spiritual squares if the material ones are too far away from your estimation.

NakedPluto said:
Do what you feel is right. I think that squares are a great way to learn to do magic. Discipline, focus, timings and responsibility. Then the energetic layer, seeing and experiencing, unfoldment etc. Sometimes it can prove too much to handle or pull by (only seems as so), yet that's the exact purpose, to make you outgrow your situations and self.

Focus on spiritual squares if the material ones are too far away from your estimation.
Actually, after I wrote my last post, I started the Venus square with the reduced mantras, the conjunction with the Moon in Taurus was too much interesting to not start it.

For now on the contrary I prefer to use material squares.

I remember two years ago I was using the moon square to strengthen my sixth chakra and one night something happened that I can't explain, I had accumulated too much energy and the only thing I can remember for sure is that I woke up with a severe headache and stopped the square.

At the moment I am mainly focusing on developing mental skills through void meditation and its variants, after about 30 minutes of void, I can feel my energy increase exponentially, and at the moment it is the meditation that makes me feel the strongest buzz. So if I have to spend extra minutes, I prefer to direct them toward this type of meditation

Question regarding squares. The JoS website says that all of your chakras should be opened.
Are there any other requirements needed to ensure the squares succeed? Like being able to raise enough energy, not skipping days, etc?

Yurei said:
Question regarding squares. The JoS website says that all of your chakras should be opened.
Are there any other requirements needed to ensure the squares succeed? Like being able to raise enough energy, not skipping days, etc?

See this post https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=377470#p377470
as well as this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=314797#p314797

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back