Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why has some info been deleted from "Runic Kabbalah"?

Antichrist

Hello!

I mean the info about "carving runes in the soul" which as HP Maxine Ditrich said had been given to her by Antichrist and was the right way of using the runes . She wanted to add illustrations to further explain this method of vibrating the runes . According to her this method is much more powerful than the ordinary way of vibrating the runes. I have this info in "Runic Kabbalah" Russian version but in the English one it doesn't exist... Are there any materials which would explain this method in detail?

The info about reversed runes doesn't exist in the English version too. Why is that so?

Hail Satan!

Hello :)

It wasn't deleted, it just wasn't added in the first place. That was from one of HPS Maxine's sermons, I think on the previous forums that got nuked as I have not been able to find it when another member asked about it.

If you or someone else could translate into English and post here, that would be great, as a few other members were wondering about it and I wrote a quick reply the best that I could remember.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=432157 time=1679591327 user_id=57]

It wasn't deleted, it just wasn't added in the first place. That was from one of HPS Maxine's sermons, I think on the previous forums that got nuked as I have not been able to find it when another member asked about it.

If you or someone else could translate into English and post here, that would be great, as a few other members were wondering about it and I wrote a quick reply the best that I could remember.

Okay, I'll post the translation here tomorrow 🙂

Nero said:
Hello!

I mean the info about "carving runes in the soul" which as HP Maxine Ditrich said had been given to her by Antichrist and was the right way of using the runes . She wanted to add illustrations to further explain this method of vibrating the runes . According to her this method is much more powerful than the ordinary way of vibrating the runes. I have this info in "Runic Kabbalah" Russian version but in the English one it doesn't exist... Are there any materials which would explain this method in detail?

The info about reversed runes doesn't exist in the English version too. Why is that so?

Hail Satan!

Sermon entitled: 10/08/1 by HPs Maxine.

It is glaringly obvious that the enemy is panicking, and this is all over the internet. www [666] is doing its job. Lilith told me something to the effect that yahoo may discontinue the groups altogether, for everyone. I will be working to put as much as possible on pdf so everyone can download. I have copies of the books that were from the JoS store, but the problem is these need revising. I will be doing my best to get these revised and uploaded to where they can downloaded and distributed. Satan told me even if the groups go down or whatever...JoS will go on in the way of what we started will never end, but continue on.

Time is short, I know. One other thing I need to add here...I have not had the time to work on this, as it is extensive and will need illustrations. Out Anti-christ gave me this as well- the Real Secret of the Runes: the correct way to use the Runes. Our ancients used code words like "engrave" "carve" and such; this has to do with vibrating into the soul, repeatedly. Remember, in truth, all material objects are only props. The real power is within the soul.

The RAUM and IO formula I posted for meditation is a guide here. The U is for the 6th and the solar chakras. This gets complex. I can't get back here to reply to any questions, but I will do what I can to try to get this information up and on pdf. "A-U" is the basis for most vibrations. For example, the Sowilo rune should be SAH-UU-LL-OH. The O for the runes; oe, is a guide that the O part of the vibration should be on the feminine side of the soul. For example, the rune Wunjo. The looped part should be vibrated on the left [feminine] side. So, you would begin vibrating the stem, the VVV at the base chakra, AH at the second chakra, UU at the solar plexus, NNN at the crown, then the looped part- YYY at the left shoulder chakra and OH or UU back at the solar plexus.

The swastika symbol in the runes symbolizes the Sun chakra; the 3rd chakra and this is where all of the central vibrations are for with the runes. For example, the X part of any rune; the center is the solar chakra. Remember, there are the three male and three female chakras; the I O chakras; each side. The hip, shoulder and temple chakras. As I said, I have to work on this and put up illustrations and specific clear directions. For those of you who have meditated and have worked with runes, what I wrote above may make more sense. Try working within these on your own.

Runes can also be "reversed" by vibrating the name of the rune backwards. This would also include reversing the path of the vibration for the shape of the rune. Runes can be vibrated into others. Just make sure you vibrate the rune for white magick into yourself to neutralize any negative energy you might have on your own soul, after doing a black magic working on an enemy.

All of the runic shapes are made to fit the chakra points on the soul, which include the three I [masculine chakras] and the three O [feminine chakras] of the hip, shoulder, and temples on each side. Each rune has a number and this corresponds to the number of times it needs to be vibrated per session. The main stem is always the spine.

Another example- Fehu, which is also Fehoe; the VVV vibration would begin at the based, then up the spine to the shoulder chakra on the feminine side; the left side, where AY would be vibrated into the shoulder, then immediately, the UUU into the feminine temple chakra; all the time visualizing the Fehu runic shape onto your soul.

I know this is not very clear, but some of you who have an affinity for working with runes may understand. I will do what I can to illustrate specific diagrams along with instructions for the vibrations. This does not mean that the older method for the runes does not work, only that this formula is much more powerful. I have used it with rapid success.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=432157 time=1679591327 user_id=57]

The other member has already posted HPS Maxine's sermon in English here

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back