Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the Power Rituals - why not Nordic names?

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
Hello. I'd like to ask something, out of curiosity.
How come there's never any mention of the Nordic names of our Gods and Goddesses in the Power Rituals?

It surprises me because the Nordic people are the closest appearance-wise to our Nordic Gods and Goddesses (we know that not all of our Gods/Goddesses are blonde, blue-eyed, but most are, especially our Father Satan), so I would expect that Nordic people would also have a close relationship to our Gods and Goddesses and that their names in Nordic mythology would also be of significant importance as to be mentioned in the Power Rituals.

The Vikings also had the Runic alphabet, whose energies we use to this day.

This is a question just out of curiosity.
Thank you for your time.

The Runes are used in the Ritual and literally the Runes have to do with the Northern Pantheon. So how are they "not included"? Runes are actually these so called "Names". Runes represent the power of the Gods.

What one is in "potential" and in "principle" does not reflect reality. Physical similarity is one thing.

I have met quite a few "Nordics" who are as dumb as a rock, others who have nothing at all to do with the Gods, therefore this whole "It looks Nordic = God" is just nonsense that was generated over not many observable facts.

The spiritual qualities are carried over by the powers and the Gods, and not because one has just a particular body.

The body assists and helps. Many are just a body at this point, so everyone should not exaggerate that external appearance suggests all these many qualities, just because one "looks" that way, as spirituality is not reliant on "looking" in a particular way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back