Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Relaxation?

Lightning-Wings

Hi, I wanted to ask if this would be okay to do, but first just to give some context:

I do the F-RTR, 5 workings (gonna add one more), AoP, Aura + chakra cleaning, Void and flame meditations, hatha yoga, opening the chakras, Vi-suddhi working by Lydia and as my time allows it some translations too.

Now the question is this: Would it be an okay thing if I wanted to play a game (single player) for like an hour or maybe less, or should I get past this craving and focus on the above listed things?

Thank you!
HAIL SATAN!!

Lightning-Wings said:
NakedPluto said:
Yes do relax.

I forgot to mention that every time I do meditate, do the F-RTR, some translations when time allow it, I still feel like I'm not doing enough, is this normal?

Is this a mental conclusion or feeling? Depending on the answer, if it is a mental aspect, just simply routinely build in time, daily, your actions. If it is a feeling or any other energetic aspect that you sense, simply try to adjust your routines to fulfill you, in a realistic manner. Do not do too much out of the sudden as well, just build with and in time.

Lightning-Wings said:
I forgot to mention that every time I do meditate, do the F-RTR, some translations when time allow it, I still feel like I'm not doing enough, is this normal?

Yes, but it is not always reasonable. This was something I used to struggle with a lot.

Doing work on your productivity, either for removing obstacles, or adding positive elements, will push you in the right direction and make it more clear what the reason behind this can be.

Maybe in the past life you were overworked, for example. It could also be ambition, which is fine as long as you don't burn out.

What I would recommend is always giving yourself some sort of full relaxation period, no matter what. It seems like you are hesitant to do this, but it is necessary for the long term sustainability of your routine. 1 hour of fun is definitely not too much to ask for.

The above activity should be something you genuinely want to do. It shouldn't be just a light work task, either, as that defeats the purpose of giving your brain a break.

NakedPluto said:
Lightning-Wings said:
NakedPluto said:
Yes do relax.

Is this a mental conclusion or feeling? Depending on the answer, if it is a mental aspect, just simply routinely build in time, daily, your actions. If it is a feeling or any other energetic aspect that you sense, simply try to adjust your routines to fulfill you, in a realistic manner. Do not do too much out of the sudden as well, just build with and in time.

Just a feeling and a slight bit of mental conclusion.
Thank you!!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=432242 time=1679617113 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

Yes, but it is not always reasonable. This was something I used to struggle with a lot.

Doing work on your productivity, either for removing obstacles, or adding positive elements, will push you in the right direction and make it more clear what the reason behind this can be.

Maybe in the past life you were overworked, for example. It could also be ambition, which is fine as long as you don't burn out.

What I would recommend is always giving yourself some sort of full relaxation period, no matter what. It seems like you are hesitant to do this, but it is necessary for the long term sustainability of your routine. 1 hour of fun is definitely not too much to ask for.

The above activity should be something you genuinely want to do. It shouldn't be just a light work task, either, as that defeats the purpose of giving your brain a break.

Thank you, brother!!
I'm going to find out in due time on the reasoning behind that.

Sometimes I want to add as well is that an inabiltiy to relax or not be productive eniugh can sometimes be the symptom of an underlying issue with focus or a health issue that inhibits ones capabilities.

Balance and building oneself up is most important, however this can be a shorter or longer process depending on the person as we each are individual, have various different lives and circumstances.

I'd say do your best to understand where you need to improve and do this properly.

I'd like to mention also that it's important to appproach oneslef critically, but correctly in our criticisms of the self.
Why this is important is some of us have a tendency to be brutal with ourselves, more so then others.

An issue I had and struggle with still from time to time is I'll push myself with studying, and other things in my life until I literally get so tired I collapse. As i don't know where my limits are at times, since some days are better or worse in terms of health and ability for me.

One can see and deduct how an approach like that when applied to Satanism and this path could be disasterous... so be sure you view this correctly.

serpentwalker666 said:
Sometimes I want to add as well is that an inabiltiy to relax or not be productive eniugh can sometimes be the symptom of an underlying issue with focus or a health issue that inhibits ones capabilities.

Balance and building oneself up is most important, however this can be a shorter or longer process depending on the person as we each are individual, have various different lives and circumstances.

I'd say do your best to understand where you need to improve and do this properly.

I'd like to mention also that it's important to appproach oneslef critically, but correctly in our criticisms of the self.
Why this is important is some of us have a tendency to be brutal with ourselves, more so then others.

An issue I had and struggle with still from time to time is I'll push myself with studying, and other things in my life until I literally get so tired I collapse. As i don't know where my limits are at times, since some days are better or worse in terms of health and ability for me.

One can see and deduct how an approach like that when applied to Satanism and this path could be disasterous... so be sure you view this correctly.

Thank you brother!!

Ever since I started the returning curses meditation, my mind has become very clear, calm and I feel much more better.
I now know my limits more so than before.

Brother Blitz suggestion to do the Neith meditation is also helping me stay motivated despite a current transit that would do the opposite if not for the meditation.

I feel more happier and healthier (in mind at least for now).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back