Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PLUTO IN AQUARIUS

Pluto is 0° Aquarius on Thursday 23rd March 2023
Monday 1st May 2023, when Pluto is 0°21 degrees Aquarius, Retrogrades.
Tuesday 11th October 2023, Pluto is Direct, 27°53 Capricorn.
Sunday 21st January 2024, Pluto Returns to Aquarius.
Thursday 22nd February 2024, Pluto is 1° Aquarius.
Thursday 2nd May 2024, Pluto is 2°06 Aquarius and goes Retrograde.
Saturday 12th October 2024, Pluto is Direct, 29°38 Capricorn.
On Tuesday 19th November, 2024, Pluto Returns to Aquarius.
It remains there until Monday 9th March 2043, when Pluto enters Pisces.

nebu said:
PLUTO IN AQUARIUS

That's huge news to me personally. Pluto in Aquarius is said to bring emphasis on technological advancements, or obsession with A.I.

However it can also be used on a more personal level to focus on self-advancement and alchemy of the soul into godhood, as Pluto rules both forms of transformation and Aquarius rules human evolution.

Wildfire said:
I recently failed a discrete math exam colossally with a 15% score out of 100%. May my retake be blessed by this....

The fire is gone for me, if I fuck this last chance on my end.
Oh man, sucks to fail. I feel you.

Did you do any Mannaz Rune working before and during the preparation for your exam to improve your memory and intellect?

You should ask for some help from Goddess Vapula as well, meditating on her Sigil will also help.

Also, while students use Mannaz rune for exams, they should also use Sowilo/Algiz rune to protect themselves from any kind of distractions, for example parents or friends asking you to go somewhere or do something while you are studying.
Sowilo rune should also be used to strengthen your will and confidence, and to bestow action and movement for studying[helps avoiding laziness or procrastination]. Sowilo also helps in empowering other runes in the working.

Remember, you need to study along with your working. Not just leave everything up to the working, it doesn't work like that, or at least you won't get good results. For example, your intellect and memory may improve, but what good would it do for your exams if you haven't studied the whole curriculum.

Good luck :)

Nikois666 said:
Wildfire said:
I recently failed a discrete math exam colossally with a 15% score out of 100%. May my retake be blessed by this....

The fire is gone for me, if I fuck this last chance on my end.
Oh man, sucks to fail. I feel you.

Did you do any Mannaz Rune working before and during the preparation for your exam to improve your memory and intellect?

You should ask for some help from Goddess Vapula as well, meditating on her Sigil will also help.

Also, while students use Mannaz rune for exams, they should also use Sowilo/Algiz rune to protect themselves from any kind of distractions, for example parents or friends asking you to go somewhere or do something while you are studying.
Sowilo rune should also be used to strengthen your will and confidence, and to bestow action and movement for studying[helps avoiding laziness or procrastination]. Sowilo also helps in empowering other runes in the working.

Remember, you need to study along with your working. Not just leave everything up to the working, it doesn't work like that, or at least you won't get good results. For example, your intellect and memory may improve, but what good would it do for your exams if you haven't studied the whole curriculum.

Good luck :)

I live by myself, a working student who works a crappy video editor job and wants to work in places like boeing for national security and defense, wants to get out of poverty and contribute within the VIP levels of the world because of the kike problem going crazier. Yes they're losing but they won't go out without a samson option, this is what I want to lessen in many other scenarios now or am I just going looney.

Thanks for this advice, sometimes I better tell myself that I'm not hot shit all the time because I'm sadly a mortal human with monkey vices who practices SS. I tried keeping myself up, times schedules get screwed to keep my source of income. I'm going for the summer classes too so I can graduate faster and start helping out in setting up people's networks then sooner and hopefully, contribute to the same category for Satan's golden age.

I was fucking honors...thought I'd make it and now I don't know. Let's see if your suggestion to get me to talk with any of the really high-ranking entities will be a good idea. I treat talking with the gods as a fire alarm to my life, used only if things go really really south for me here like I want some unknown robber who tried breaking in my apartment to not come back, I don't want to become one of those people who got arrogant here and got bombed for blasphemy(those loonies deserved it, especially that stupid zola kike).

I have stupid problems with falling into pride from my natal chart I still have to get fixed. Dang it, now there are two messages talking about this!

Wildfire said:
I live by myself, a working student who works a crappy video editor job and wants to work in places like boeing for national security and defense, wants to get out of poverty and contribute within the VIP levels of the world because of the kike problem going crazier. Yes they're losing but they won't go out without a samson option, this is what I want to lessen in many other scenarios now or am I just going looney.

Thanks for this advice, sometimes I better tell myself that I'm not hot shit all the time because I'm sadly a mortal human with monkey vices who practices SS. I tried keeping myself up, times schedules get screwed to keep my source of income. I'm going for the summer classes too so I can graduate faster and start helping out in setting up people's networks then sooner and hopefully, contribute to the same category for Satan's golden age.

I was fucking honors...thought I'd make it and now I don't know. Let's see if your suggestion to get me to talk with any of the really high-ranking entities will be a good idea. I treat talking with the gods as a fire alarm to my life, used only if things go really really south for me here like I want some unknown robber who tried breaking in my apartment to not come back, I don't want to become one of those people who got arrogant here and got bombed for blasphemy(those loonies deserved it, especially that stupid zola kike).

I have stupid problems with falling into pride from my natal chart I still have to get fixed. Dang it, now there are two messages talking about this!
Don't worry brother, the Gods are with you. If you work hard and are not lazy, then there is no shame in asking the Gods for a bit of help, help not to do your work, but to ease it in some manner. Your time is limited I guess, if your next examination date is near, you don't have the time to experiment with Runes alone, you need all the help you can get to clear this exam. Use the runes and also ask for a bit of help from Lady Vapula, pray and communicate with her through her Sigil:
Vapula_464.gif

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVIII.html/index.html#VAPULA

And say positive things about yourself, or at least don't say negative. As we know words and thoughts have power. How exactly do you think Jews and their Abrahamism got all this power and wealth? By using Humans to say certain words, penetrating and changing their thought process to keep it revolving around their Abrahamic paths, which are connected to the Jewish Kabbalah.
An ordinary Human can sometimes say negative stuff about themselves and may get away with it because they are not powerful enough to manifest it. But a Human, who is an SS or similar, cannot likely get away with it due to the fact that they are more powerful because of their spiritual practices, their words and thoughts are stronger than an ordinary Human being, which means a likelihood of manifestation of their thoughts. Saying a negative thing about yourself is a small thing for most part, which doesn't take much power to manifest.

Say positive stuff about yourself, but careful not to lie to yourself in the name of positivity. What needs to be done, must be done.

I am sure you know all of the above, but due to a hectic life, some of us can forget this detail or simply choose to ignore it. Since the day I have left talking and thinking negative about myself, it has aided me in avoiding a lot of misery. Adding positive thinking and affirmations to it, have made it even better.

Good luck and give your best :)

Nikois666 said:
Wildfire said:

I might need to try learning how to cover my ears when some grey assholes use themselves or their goy guinea pigs to try showing me the most horrendous crap of my past ever again. I would tell my past me that ETs exist and the bad ones are like those TV grey-looking ones and are FAR WORSE motherfuckers than those stupid envious kids that mauled his ass in a restroom.

Wait till I get busy with the Satanic age's military tech and when the time comes that humanity roars to pick up their rifles of retaliation to the stars, those bug-headed and lizard menaces will have their stupid interstellar reality changed forever. :lol:

Wildfire said:
Nikois666 said:
Wildfire said:

I might need to try learning how to cover my ears when some grey assholes use themselves or their goy guinea pigs to try showing me the most horrendous crap of my past ever again. I would tell my past me that ETs exist and the bad ones are like those TV grey-looking ones and are FAR WORSE motherfuckers than those stupid envious kids that mauled his ass in a restroom.

Wait till I get busy with the Satanic age's military tech and when the time comes that humanity roars to pick up their rifles of retaliation to the stars, those bug-headed and lizard menaces will have their stupid interstellar reality changed forever. :lol:

Oh, the "tell my past me" is a joke. I can't and IT IS 100% IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THAT LIKE I'M SOME DR. STRANGE WOO WOO MAN "EXCEPT" IN HERE :lol: : https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Meditation.html

Wildfire said:
Wildfire said:
Nikois666 said:

Oh, the "tell my past me" is a joke. I can't and IT IS 100% IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THAT LIKE I'M SOME DR. STRANGE WOO WOO MAN "EXCEPT" IN HERE :lol: : https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Meditation.html

:lol:

Don't worry much about the future, but the present. Just work on yourself spiritually and avoid negative thoughts about yourself and your surroundings. Everything will be fine, hard work always pays :)

Update, General weighted average turned in a flat 89, 5 line of nines but that fucking subject I sucked in turned out to be a crappy 76. I still passed, I burnt my brain out for that stupid exam and holy hell I thank Lady Vapula for her assistance with that fucking discrete math test, even if I still fucked up but with a much higher grade.

Final grading is where I am going to let out a hell lot of rage and hate I've been seething with even with a stupid long break of xtian kike week over here. This final grading will be the great trial of my academics. The ultimate vengeance on my piss poor grades with maximized efforts even if I might have to imitate the shitty soviets' work doctrine in getting my 90 and above GWA record back. Yes, instead of murdering people just so I'm the only one acing, I'm putting all that to improving my retarded monkey coconut.

I will not let the finals destroy my chances of living as a powerful person in this world ultimately. Yes, I'm at complete rage over this, got into a raging fit in a safe area. I own a punching bag and I know where to put the rest of all that into(looks at RTR sched) so I don't end up rweally cway cway. I must get my position back as an ace to the eyes of many no matter what the world will throw at me.

I. AM. TOO. ANGRY. TO. FAIL....*MONKEY SCREECHES IN MENTAL LOSS* :3

Wildfire said:

Update, General weighted average turned in a flat 89, 5 line of nines but that fucking subject I sucked in turned out to be a crappy 76. I still passed, I burnt my brain out for that stupid exam and holy hell I thank Lady Vapula for her assistance with that fucking discrete math test, even if I still fucked up but with a much higher grade.

Final grading is where I am going to let out a hell lot of rage and hate I've been seething with even with a stupid long break of xtian kike week over here. This final grading will be the great trial of my academics. The ultimate vengeance on my piss poor grades with maximized efforts even if I might have to imitate the shitty soviets' work doctrine in getting my 90 and above GWA record back. Yes, instead of murdering people just so I'm the only one acing, I'm putting all that to improving my retarded monkey coconut.

I will not let the finals destroy my chances of living as a powerful person in this world ultimately. Yes, I'm at complete rage over this, got into a raging fit in a safe area. I own a punching bag and I know where to put the rest of all that into(looks at RTR sched) so I don't end up rweally cway cway. I must get my position back as an ace to the eyes of many no matter what the world will throw at me.

So you passed. Congratulations mate! :)
Lady Vapula can do wonders, she is great. After your finals make sure to thank her in some way, show your gratitude for the help again. One must show gratitude to the Gods or any Human for the help they provide you. Be it a prayer, thanks giving ritual, gift, or simply a few kind words, the gratitude must be shown/expressed to the one who helped. It's overall good for the society and helps it function better(obviously).

For your next exams, keep studying and keep on trying.
And keep away the negative thoughts and words, it's one of the key to a better life for even a non-SS.

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try" ~ Alexander the Great

Nikois666 said:
Wildfire said:

Lady Vapula can do wonders, she is great. After your finals make sure to thank her in some way, show your gratitude for the help again. One must show gratitude to the Gods or any Human for the help they provide you. Be it a prayer, thanks giving ritual, gift, or simply a few kind words, the gratitude must be shown/expressed to the one who helped. It's overall good for the society and helps it function better(obviously).

And keep away the negative thoughts and words, it's one of the key to a better life for even a non-SS.

Does anyone remember when I once thought of drawing the Satanic Pantheon before the zola kike did? Welp...let's see if I can do that better starting with her. I wonder if using my seious toned art style like I used for a character of one of my personal fiction works, Otto, is sufficable just to respect her that she has power and is a literal goddess worthy of respect for helping poor old me study my ass off like a beat up monkey kike putin trying to fix his war disaster or a kid who got beat up in the playground by discrete math and had to call his older siblings for help.

Wildfire said:
Nikois666 said:
Wildfire said:

Does anyone remember when I once thought of drawing the Satanic Pantheon before the zola kike did? Welp...let's see if I can do that better starting with her. I wonder if using my seious toned art style like I used for a character of one of my personal fiction works, Otto, is sufficable just to respect her that she has power and is a literal goddess worthy of respect for helping poor old me study my ass off like a beat up monkey kike putin trying to fix his war disaster or a kid who got beat up in the playground by discrete math and had to call his older siblings for help.

Remember to not do something that reveals your identity here or that you are an SS in your area/where you live.

Nikois666 said:
Wildfire said:
Nikois666 said:

Remember to not do something that reveals your identity here or that you are an SS in your area/where you live.

Right, guess I just have to send it here with someone who'll bare the responsibility of keeping the file's password so I don't get myself in total shit like long time ago. Thanks for talking with me Nikois666, I have a great trial on my grades to accomplish (NOTE: lyrics on this song might make you puke but if you turn its meanings around in your head to fit us, this could in my suggestion make a good sound cover for our anthem against the whole enemy).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back