Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using bioelectricity pulses to open chakras

Amalek

Greetings brothers and sisters!
I do not know much about why or how but I can direct bioelectricity throughout my body consciously. I don't have to be in a trance I can basically do it at any time, however it works better if I'm at least a bit relaxed. It feels like a more concentrated and intense static electricity and it can be painful or overwhelming if I trigger it too intensely.
What I have noticed for quite some time is that delivering bioelectricity pulses to chakras activates them very quickly and effectively. As an example if I electrocute my 3rd eye with bioelectricity and I manage to guide the current to the forehead accurately the 3rd eye instantly responds with very strong activation and temporarily improved astral sight. I do not have to be meditating to achieve this effect.
Sending bioelectricity toward a more general area like my head causes me to strongly feel the head chakras and even some of the nadis. My theory is that bioelectricity travels through the nadis and the more open an area of the soul the easier it is to produce and circulate the bioelectricity. I had a hard time circulating it to my hands but after working on the hand chakras it is now significantly easier. In my experience triggering a powerful enough bioelectric pulse can cause soul burnout so that's something to keep in mind.
Could bioelectric pulses be somehow applied as a method to reliably and safely open chakras or is it unsafe and not a good idea?
What are your thoughts on this?
Can you relate to my experience?

Hail Satan Forever!

Amalek said:
Greetings brothers and sisters!
I do not know much about why or how but I can direct bioelectricity throughout my body consciously. I don't have to be in a trance I can basically do it at any time, however it works better if I'm at least a bit relaxed. It feels like a more concentrated and intense static electricity and it can be painful or overwhelming if I trigger it too intensely.
What I have noticed for quite some time is that delivering bioelectricity pulses to chakras activates them very quickly and effectively. As an example if I electrocute my 3rd eye with bioelectricity and I manage to guide the current to the forehead accurately the 3rd eye instantly responds with very strong activation and temporarily improved astral sight. I do not have to be meditating to achieve this effect.
Sending bioelectricity toward a more general area like my head causes me to strongly feel the head chakras and even some of the nadis. My theory is that bioelectricity travels through the nadis and the more open an area of the soul the easier it is to produce and circulate the bioelectricity. I had a hard time circulating it to my hands but after working on the hand chakras it is now significantly easier. In my experience triggering a powerful enough bioelectric pulse can cause soul burnout so that's something to keep in mind.
Could bioelectric pulses be somehow applied as a method to reliably and safely open chakras or is it unsafe and not a good idea?
What are your thoughts on this?
Can you relate to my experience?

Hail Satan Forever!

Focusing on one point, as well as directing one's energy, has power. As you can notice yourself. Some meditations are based on circulating one's energy.

But vibrating mantras/runes have a "stronger" effect. Because it concentrates both. Your "power" with that of the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back