Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why am I under so much attack?

armanixo

The more I do power meditations, the more i'm under spiritual attack. People are getting extremely aggressive towards me. I tried dating recently and the individual started spazzing out at me saying i'm pretentious and use my spirituality as an excuse to treat people poorly, when I showed them nothing but respect. This was all because I politely declined TUMS and tynonel, and because I said I don't drink fluoride in it. Apparently that makes me pretentious? People are get extremely aggressive. People are stalking me as well including my family members.

My mother keeps stealing my business ideas despite me living on the other side of the country and having no contact with her, I have no idea how she is doing this, and my father is paying people to stalk and monitor me in essentially a witch hunt. He says he is a christian but clearly isn't because he knows about astral projection, and when I started a witchcraft business he casted some spell on it so it would have no success. In the astral realm he literally destroyed all my business supplies, and when confronted him in person send me some christian article how my crystals are the occult and evil - yet he astral projects to stalk and harass me, and has people hack my computer. He has creepy journals called the voice of God where he says jesus possesses his body and writes him messages, and I read some of them and they're disturbing. My sister said one day he was bragging about how he can levitate from his bed, but hes a christian?

I have a christian couple as well stalking me who keep telling me to throw away my evil eyes and crystals.

I honestly don't understand what's going on, but ever since the jab especially people are acting extremely disturbed and mentally deranged, especially people who got the vaccination. Some other man is stalking me as well, stole evidence I had for a crime committed against me and then when I went to apply a job somewhere, I didnt get the job and he became the store manager and when I arrived he was talking to his coworkers about a secret society.

I finally worked up the courage to confront him the other day, and I made sure to do it politely and simply asked why he was talking about secret societies with his coworker and if hes in one. He immediately started shaking getting on the defensive, and said he doesn't appreciate me "attacking him" like this (I wasn't), and lied he was talking to a customer about it not his coworker. It was his coworker. He then said hes not in a secret society but he knows they are real and are very evil, then some guy started talking about them to me and MK ULTRA and everyone in the store was like listening in intrigued. It felt like a scene out of the truman show.

I also have a man in the music industry is currently stalking me. He cloned my phone and computer and told me he has access to technology and hackers on the dark web that can do this for him. He will go out and buy outfits like mine and post pictures in them. He will travel to all the places I go on vacation. As of recently, I wrote something in my computer about a man that raped me, now he has befriended my rapist.

I confronted him about it, he acted polite but then went on a strange tyrade how there is no justice in the animal kingdom, and that zebras will never get justice against the lion that killed their friend. That lions work in packs, and that female lions are submissive to the alpha of the pack and will be forced to go hunting, bring back the game for the alpha and the alpha wont let them have any and force them to go hunting again for themselves. He is very mysognistic and has told me before as well that its normal for men to objectify woman.

He does things to provoke me into confront him and then threatens to call the police on me when I stand up for myself despite him making it clear he hacks and stalks me. He too is very violent towards my spiritual beliefs, and told me I should be thankful for this system and who cares if theres fluoride in the water because theres starving kids in the east who dont care if theres fluoride in it, they just desperately need water. He said that the "illuminati" can never be conquered and this system will never change or get better. I know for certain him and his rapper friends are involved in organized crime and child trafficking, and confronted one of his friends who I used to be close to his family because his little sister told me theyre sexually abusing her when she was 5 years old.

I'm not a drug addict - I hate drugs and alcohol. I don't have schizophrenia either. So I really want to understand what is going on, and why it appears so many people are targeting me and acting extremely deranged. It's like they're all sick in the head and have some kind of mind virus. My dad even used to get mad at me for eating healthy organic food and say "i dont want to live forever" and would cringe at my salads and then eat cake and pizza pops.

My cousin is literally having black out episodes as well and keeps cutting giant gashes into her arms trying to commit suicide. I talked to her recently and she said she talks to these famous rappers who are friends with a guy who is also targeting me and does the same thing, he gets mad at me because I dont drink fluoride, because I expose the system, and because I used crystals saying im a weirdo bum hippy that probably rubs crystals on my head before I go to sleep.

When I showed him some spiritual projects I made, he responded by showing me art of drugs and cigarettes in a poly resin saying how "cool it is". Him and his friends are telepathic and can astral project too, and they stalk and harass me as well. I had visions that him and his friends will kill their fans they meet at their concerts and dump their dead bodies into the swamps in florida, so I confronted him. He went from lying and gaslighting, to admitting it, to lying again. I also confronted him about the time he told me his friends and a very famous rapper (another of his friends) went to epsteins island, and he called me screaming and crying on the phone saying i think im better than everyone else and how they had no idea what they got themselves into until it was "too late". Then his friend releases a new album called gator and literally hints at these deaths like they're proud of it.

What is going on? Like why are this people ganging up on me and trying to destroy my life like this? I also had jesuits poison me last year saying the devil has marked me. I also had someone claim to be in the illuminati and say if I refuse to join them theyre going to drug me, rape me, gang rape me, give me cancer, a incurable disease, ruin my life, drain my bank account, and then flat out kill me. I had my bank account drained -1300 recently and the bank was acting strange.

I've done everything i can to try to protect myself. I do my power meditations, I am strict with cleaning my aura, aura of protection, returning to sending, programming my aura. I tried doing binding spells and death spells on these people, but they attack me in swarms. I've called on the Gods and they don't seem to want to help either. One of my attackers said he works with Thoth so thoth will never help me.

Ok, probably some karma coming out. Do a freeing the soul working. Ansuz or munka to free the soul from some negative karma and or attachments.

Also, clean your aura. Sowilo helps. Some RTR a day helps keep the jew away.

One thing here: don't talk about your innermost beliefs. It sounds as though you might be talking too much. Silence is golden. So, shhhhhhhhhhhh.

Do void meditation, close your auras, distance yourself from negative people and if anybody tries to physically hurt you call upon your GD or Father Satan mentally to help you.

Also make sure to keep up daily F-RTR's, Aura + chakra cleaning and Aura of Protection too!!

ancientone111 said:

Cut these people completely out of your life and quit being open about your spirituality. Nobody needs to know any of this. This is the biggest mistake you seem to be making here. Block all their numbers.

Most of these people just sounds like random idiots or crazy people. You have no reason to believe them, especially when they talk about the Gods.

The Gods are always available to help. If you asked them and nothing appeared to happen, this this means your situation was not as dangerous as it may have seemed.

For your AOP, use lots of Algiz and Tiwaz, then program it to reflect any negativity back at the senders. Death spells should only be done if you have the time to do so, but focus on defense first.

Use Thurisaz to cut the majority of these people out of your life, done by cutting their astral connections with you. There is no reason to associate with people who are so clearly negative.

-----------------

Some of your situations sound like excessive paranoia. Alternatively, it could be a situation where you have negative karma that makes you susceptible to attack from others. What you can do is use Ansuz to address this in a broad sense: Program it to remove any emotional or social obstacles from your life, which includes negative people/actions, but also negative karma stuck on your soul.

Make sure to clean very well when doing this. You may have to do this for many days straight. Similarly, deep cleaning will always help you get out of negative situations, but in a broader sense.

Furthermore, always meditate on the Gods for guidance. Do not believe at all that they are against you or something silly.

----------------

As for any cancer or disease, make sure you are doing yoga. The majority of illness is curable, but it can take time. Don't stress too much about this.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=432445 time=1679690116 user_id=21286]
ancientone111 said:

Cut these people completely out of your life and quit being open about your spirituality. Nobody needs to know any of this. This is the biggest mistake you seem to be making here. Block all their numbers.

Most of these people just sounds like random idiots or crazy people. You have no reason to believe them, especially when they talk about the Gods.

The Gods are always available to help. If you asked them and nothing appeared to happen, this this means your situation was not as dangerous as it may have seemed.

For your AOP, use lots of Algiz and Tiwaz, then program it to reflect any negativity back at the senders. Death spells should only be done if you have the time to do so, but focus on defense first.

Use Thurisaz to cut the majority of these people out of your life, done by cutting their astral connections with you. There is no reason to associate with people who are so clearly negative.

-----------------

Some of your situations sound like excessive paranoia. Alternatively, it could be a situation where you have negative karma that makes you susceptible to attack from others. What you can do is use Ansuz to address this in a broad sense: Program it to remove any emotional or social obstacles from your life, which includes negative people/actions, but also negative karma stuck on your soul.

Make sure to clean very well when doing this. You may have to do this for many days straight. Similarly, deep cleaning will always help you get out of negative situations, but in a broader sense.

Furthermore, always meditate on the Gods for guidance. Do not believe at all that they are against you or something silly.

----------------

As for any cancer or disease, make sure you are doing yoga. The majority of illness is curable, but it can take time. Don't stress too much about this.

lmaoo I wish it were paranoia, but it's not. How it is paranoia when I write down business ideas in my laptop, then suddenly my mother and other people who I NEVER SPEAK TO keep stealing my business ideas. My family is indeed stalking me.

Then on top of it, people in the entertainment industry are stalking me too. Keep trying to force me to "join the illuminati" or they'll do the things I listed in my post. My bank account got drained -1300$. That's not paranoia.

Idk whats going on anymore but a lot of people are ganging up on me and want to destroy my life, and it's not ok.
Also extreme psychic vampirism, these people openly practice it and no matter how much I defend myself they get more violent to feed on me and when i confront them they say they won't stop until they steal everything from me.

I'm over all this, everyone is evil on this planet this place is a hell hole. I just want people to leave me alone and stop harassing me, stop trying to control me, stop feeding on me, stop stalking me, stop trying to control and dominate me, stop trying to destroy my life.

ancientone111 said:

I am just trying to kindly make you aware that people who exhibit paranoid mental disorders can say similar things. I don't know for certain what is going on in your life, but these are strange circumstances regardless of that.

Whether the problem is internal or external, I would highly suggest using Ansuz to remove this. Ansuz is an energy that, like air, can solve problems or move around obstacles. In this case, it will permanently distance your soul from any negativity of that kind, if that makes sense.

This could be a situation where you were attacked in a past life, perhaps being exposed as an SS, and now that same negative karma is repeating in this life. Freeing your soul from that would permanently stop this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76661

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=432480 time=1679702390 user_id=21286]
ancientone111 said:

I am just trying to kindly make you aware that people who exhibit paranoid mental disorders can say similar things. I don't know for certain what is going on in your life, but these are strange circumstances regardless of that.

Whether the problem is internal or external, I would highly suggest using Ansuz to remove this. Ansuz is an energy that, like air, can solve problems or move around obstacles. In this case, it will permanently distance your soul from any negativity of that kind, if that makes sense.

This could be a situation where you were attacked in a past life, perhaps being exposed as an SS, and now that same negative karma is repeating in this life. Freeing your soul from that would permanently stop this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76661

I understand, I'm not paranoid though.
Honestly I think you're right. I saw this healer 2 years ago who was psychic and could telepathically communicate with me. She said I was a witch in a past life.

I've had dreams since I was a kid of me being burnt at the stake, and honestly everything I'm going through right now just feels like a modern day witch hunt. I think some of the people i'm having problems with right now maybe hunted me and trialed me as a witch in a past life, and others I have unfinished business with. I met someone who said we shared a past life together and he did some evil stuff to me.

I used to have a fear of public speaking also and someone told me that usually is because you got publicly executed in a past life.

I'm not open about my views on spiritual satanism and witchcraft, but i'm very openly Anti Government and Anti Hollywood, and you can tell i'm spiritual based on my social media accounts and me wearing crystals.

If you could help out with mantras and how to use that rune i'd appreciate it. I need to start munka too, before I made this post a voice in my head said I need to restart is and actually finish it so I can break free from the enemy.

Abyssos said:
Move out of the big city and go to a mid-sized majority-white town surrounded by farmland, assuming you're White. Stop being an urbanite. Not even taking spiritual solutions into consideration, getting out of the disgusting subhuman urban environment alone will solve almost all of the problems you're talking about. It sounds like you live in Southern California, one of the worst places on Earth.

I'm trying my best to move off grid but thats difficult when your parents and people claiming to be in the illuminati are destroying your life and destroy and tamper with your life regularly and ability to make money lol.

I'm out numbered, its one against many many people. i'm just gunna sit around and do nothing, whats the point if I have no allies.

There was this person who had similar story before, only to turn to ignore advice given and slander us in the end.

ancientone111 said:
I'm out numbered, its one against many many people. i'm just gunna sit around and do nothing, whats the point if I have no allies.

Who said you have no allies? You are dedicated to Satan, right?

Chant 90x of either Munka or Ansuz, then program it like "This energy has permanently and completely detached my soul from any hostility, harassment, or other antisocial behavior directed at my soul. This is done in the best way for me." x9

Then, visualize the energy disconnecting you from any external threats, as well as internal negative karma, which may result in hostile engagements with people in your society. Imagine this being done in a way that is extremely positive for you. Know that you are allowed to live among people who are caring and supportive of you, and this energy is removing any obstacles to that normality.

Continue for as long as possible. This may result in some karmic flashbacks, negative emotions bubbling up, etc, but clean yourself very well and it will all get better soon.

This is best done during a Waning moon, on an appropriate detachment moon sign. In this case, the upcoming April 8th looks great for this.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=432573 time=1679762239 user_id=21286]
ancientone111 said:

Chant 90x of either Munka or Ansuz, then program it like "This energy has permanently and completely detached my soul from any hostility, harassment, or other antisocial behavior directed at my soul. This is done in the best way for me." x9

Then, visualize the energy disconnecting you from any external threats, as well as internal negative karma, which may result in hostile engagements with people in your society. Imagine this being done in a way that is extremely positive for you. Know that you are allowed to live among people who are caring and supportive of you, and this energy is removing any obstacles to that normality.

Continue for as long as possible. This may result in some karmic flashbacks, negative emotions bubbling up, etc, but clean yourself very well and it will all get better soon.

This is best done during a Waning moon, on an appropriate detachment moon sign. In this case, the upcoming April 8th looks great for this.

You're right, I do have allies. Thank you!!

I wrote this in my notes and will proceed. I created a mantra as well for munka as well for clearing karma. I need to deprogram fully from jewish programming and will be vigilant on working towards this from now on.

I'm going to stop empowering my chakras and focus on this before I continue. I think a lot of stuff is coming up.

Thanks for the help. You can delete this topic, as its a nuisance and clutters up the forum.

Hail. First of all, what the fuck. I'm astonished by the accuracy of this post regarding the events i'm going through now. I don't want to say much but the main points I can second here are public psychic vampirism, stalking, contacts in the industry and close peoples that are in fact initiated and playing pussy mind games. What is the point here ? Is that the road of the targeted individuals ? Special mention to the psychic vampirism part, you should see how these fuckers play with their tongues like they've got something stuck between their teeth. That's a pretty fun thing to witness, even when it becomes common parts of the day.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=432573 time=1679762239 user_id=21286]
ancientone111 said:

Hey is it normal for the aura to get extremely dirty and dull after a munka freeing the soul working?

ancientone111 said:
Hey is it normal for the aura to get extremely dirty and dull after a munka freeing the soul working?

Yes, as this is being released through the healing process. Clean a lot! Chant many reps of Visuddhi and Surya and make sure all your chakras and aura are clean. Some chakras will be worse than others, based on the karma being removed.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=433108 time=1680021957 user_id=21286]
ancientone111 said:

Yes, as this is being released through the healing process. Clean a lot! Chant many reps of Visuddhi and Surya and make sure all your chakras and aura are clean. Some chakras will be worse than others, based on the karma being removed.

Ok thanks, thats the first thing I noticed. My aura was clean before and then it got dull, black, and murky and had all sorts of objects and devices. I sent you an email.

Also as for dealing with this vampire cult in Hollywood thats after me, is there anything else I can do to deal with them besides the banishing ritual and programming my aura? I can't do destruction rituals just yet.

I started doing banishing, and programmed my aura against them and their attacks and it's making them even more violent than ever, and there's quite a lot of them. I called out to father satan for help, but I can feel them doing a group binding spell on me and I feel their anger and rage towards me quite intensely.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back