Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Animals don't have Souls" - christians

FancyMancy

We know that Animals have Souls. Is there any specific information about this? Is there a sermon I have not seen, or perhaps a sermon could be done for this? The reason I am asking is because I wanted to make an "Animals don't have Souls" - christians series. It would be of videos, and maybe pictures, to show that Animals in fact, do, indeed, have Souls. I have been thinking about this for quite a long time, but then I saw a video clip and I just had to post it; thus begins this series.

vchkBze.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6MBVidcFv21c

FancyMancy said:
We know that Animals have Souls. Is there any specific information about this? Is there a sermon I have not seen, or perhaps a sermon could be done for this? The reason I am asking is because I wanted to make an "Animals don't have Souls" - christians series. It would be of videos, and maybe pictures, to show that Animals in fact, do, indeed, have Souls. I have been thinking about this for quite a long time, but then I saw a video clip and I just had to post it; thus begins this series.

There is not much on this topic.

Animals definitely have a Soul, but in very "simple" levels. Compared to the complexity/level we Humans have. This leads to different "reactions" in some areas. Such as reincarnation, which happens immediately, and the ability once they get to a certain growth development to remember their past lives, then also recognize their "old owner."

FancyMancy said:

vchkBze.png

There's this sermon by HPS. Maxine about animals:
https://mega.nz/file/DoNymSwb#etOj_inGmqota5bCP1j4v481yAbbwy9d_mkJiXtgI4I

EriktheRed said:
FancyMancy said:

vchkBze.png

Thank you, that sermon is very important!

Hs666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Animals definitely have a Soul, but in very "simple" levels. Compared to the complexity/level we Humans have. This leads to different "reactions" in some areas. Such as reincarnation, which happens immediately, and the ability once they get to a certain growth development to remember their past lives, then also recognize their "old owner."

You just lit up a bright one for me...my mom rescued these cats about 5 or 6 years ago. The all black one named Negrita began getting close with me a few years ago but never fully. I guess because it's said ferrals usually only trust one person, the one who rescued them. So of the 3 cats as I said the Negrita would let me pet her feed her and sometimes would follow me into my room but wouldn't stay long. I felt she just wouldn't ever fully trust me the way she comfortably would sit on my mom's lap. Well now just a few days ago I got a different vibe, mind you the cat is almost 7. She started scratching on the door when I'm in the bathroom to come in, shes been waiting for me to go in the kitchen, she almost followed me out the front gate (which I don't want cuz she could get hit by a car) now whenever she sees me she's trying to get near me. Point of this, I'm thinking the cat is recognizing me as her owner from a past life, or some connection to me from past life. Ironically for a few years me and my mom (a Christian) would always say Negrita was carrying someone's soul, we couldn't figure out who, but we felt we had a connection to whoever it is. Anyhow, thank you for the little eye opener. Maybe now I will learn who she is carrying in that little cat shell 🐈‍⬛ maybe it's a demons soul waiting for my help to free her!?

Ave Satanas
Ave Astarte
Ave Azazel

Rhoosychik said:
You just lit up a bright one for me...my mom rescued these cats about 5 or 6 years ago. The all black one named Negrita began getting close with me a few years ago but never fully. I guess because it's said ferrals usually only trust one person, the one who rescued them. So of the 3 cats as I said the Negrita would let me pet her feed her and sometimes would follow me into my room but wouldn't stay long. I felt she just wouldn't ever fully trust me the way she comfortably would sit on my mom's lap. Well now just a few days ago I got a different vibe, mind you the cat is almost 7. She started scratching on the door when I'm in the bathroom to come in, shes been waiting for me to go in the kitchen, she almost followed me out the front gate (which I don't want cuz she could get hit by a car) now whenever she sees me she's trying to get near me. Point of this, I'm thinking the cat is recognizing me as her owner from a past life, or some connection to me from past life. Ironically for a few years me and my mom (a Christian) would always say Negrita was carrying someone's soul, we couldn't figure out who, but we felt we had a connection to whoever it is. Anyhow, thank you for the little eye opener. Maybe now I will learn who she is carrying in that little cat shell 🐈‍⬛ maybe it's a demons soul waiting for my help to free her!?

Ave Satanas
Ave Astarte
Ave Azazel

"Within" the animals may be the "presence" of the lesser Demons. Perhaps you perceive this. However, this is not common. And it does not come casually.

Simply keep in mind the importance of Animals and to treat them with care. Whatever the case, past bond or Familiars*.

*https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Familiars.html

Lightning-Wings said:
EriktheRed said:
FancyMancy said:

vchkBze.png

Thank you, that sermon is very important!
EriktheRed said:
FancyMancy said:

vchkBze.png

Yes, indeed it is very important. I thought that was an amazing sermon. I don't think I have read that before. I can't remember it. While reading it, I was reminded about the Animals Chakras picture on the website which I forgot about until I just read this.

Hs666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Yeah. I realise their Souls are simpler than ours. I also knew about reincarnation being easier/quicker for Animals, but not that it is immediate, and that in some cases they can remember their old owner. I didn't know about the reactions being different, though. Thanks.

Adorable, heart warming video.
Animal souls are free from much of the curses that our souls have.
Hence the reason why animals reincarnate instantly most of the time.

Hs666 said:
Rhoosychik said:

Ave Satanas
Ave Astarte
Ave Azazel

"Within" the animals may be the "presence" of the lesser Demons. Perhaps you perceive this. However, this is not common. And it does not come casually.

Simply keep in mind the importance of Animals and to treat them with care. Whatever the case, past bond or Familiars*.

*https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Familiars.html
[/quote

Absolutely!! She is treated like a queen...I feed her food from my hand, goodies like fish and chicken 😁 I definitely have strong bonds with animals and cats especially! I will be paying close attention since I've already noticed her attaching to me more 🖤

Ave Satanas
Hail Queen Astarte

Yurei said:
Adorable, heart warming video.
Animal souls are free from much of the curses that our souls have.
Hence the reason why animals reincarnate instantly most of the time.

Not just that but most animals are so adorable! Cats, dogs, turtles, birds those are my favorite pets. They're so cute and while their souls are very simple, they're never to be underestimated. Some of them are extremely psychic or very receptive to Daemonic activity or the astral realm, and I've seen some of it in action.

One time, there was this dog who was laying down while watching an Egyptian movie, and the dog saw Anubis figure and started to woof and wag its tail and try to touch the TV screen. Pretty cool stuff.

Would simply reply with a modified heading of this post: "Animals don't have Souls" - christards
Over and out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back