Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

None of you would stand up

hvemrdu

“Oh hide the fact that you’re a satanist, it could be a berry scary experience”

Bet none of you would even stand up to a Christian blaspheming your “gods” in a heated fist fight, too afraid to get called out for what you actually are and stand for what you believe.

Reason why I can’t stand with you bitch made wehraboos, you can’t stand with yourself so you need to make it a “secret.” NSM was already embarrassing enough when the Christian’s defeated you there…

Fist fights are irrelevant. If you feel the need to show how... macho you gadda be, so... macho, you gadda be big and strong, enough to try and feel like you're right not wrong, then you're missing the point.

ArchangelMichael said:
Reason why I can’t stand with you bitch made wehraboos, you can’t stand with yourself so you need to make it a “secret.” NSM was already embarrassing enough when the Christian’s defeated you there…
Makes first post, claims "can't stand with you". Lol. Bad one. Wait - why not post on your usual accounts? You can't stand the flack you'll receive back? So much for being big and hard. No macho for you, boyo.

ArchangelMichael said:

Bet none of you would even stand up to a Christian blaspheming your “gods” in a heated fist fight, too afraid to get called out for what you actually are and stand for what you believe.

In this case you already prove to us that you are nothing by Jewish NPC mind controlled zealots exactly as we say. You lack in reasoning ability, in truthfulness, and in anything the Gods have bestowed to mankind.

Like the jews, you boast on mass murder, violence, and generally other similar things which have to do with what kind of animals all of you are.

You are merely animals in human form. Therefore, as one has to hide from a giant flock of sheep and not get in their midst, we have to be away from you, which makes you angry. Your laws are the laws of the sword and retribution, and you are a religion of violence.

With confused dual sided morality, an extensive amount of numbers lies to yourselves, and a series of worthless misinformation which is all because you are weak. You are cattle that is corn fed lies.

You are also "many" right now [and dwindling in the fastest numbers in history], which is because the average IQ of mankind is very low right now, and because most of you harbor the same emotional and mental weaknesses, you are flocking yourselves into brutal systems like Islam, Judaism and Christianity, all of which preach the same nonsense you preach about here: violence, murder, attacks, rule of the many and the cattle without reasoning or without consciousness.

Everything of merit in this world was made by us the free spirits that you are inviting in the fist fight, but always fail to control. As a minority, we destroy all of you again and again, until your cattle level of consciousness will give in to new understanding. It appears you are one of these who will remain behind, hanging from your jewish hoax.

You are all farm animals and nobody has to appear to you to control you. As you operate on lesser laws of animal forms and not those of the Gods, you happen to have a temporary advantage when it comes to your terrorist applications.

Eventually all Christanity and all the systems of the jews will be blotted out and you will all be history, observed as the stupid monkeys that you were: unscientific, violent, against spirituality, soulless, and having built a "religion" founded upon the bloodied sword and nothing else. Your boastful rants about the violence that you have used or still want to use, reveal you for what kind of animals that you are.

Many of our own are higher up there and there is nothing you can do about it. You will never know who is whom. You will be helpless, thinking that we are even Christians or Muslims, and we will rule over you no matter what, as you are naturally inferior and at a disadvantage.

You will whine for the rest of your life that "Satan is the God of this World", which he will always be, and soon, your neolithic faith of jews will be a forgotten fossil, while the spiritual people and the good people will have rose against you and smacked all of your jewish programs to debris.

ArchangelMichael said:

You are just like a wild and retarded monkey. Nobody needs to worry about what you think of us. Satan is your God and you know this within your heart, which is why your subconscious leads you here, in an attempt to heal.

I dunno bro, xians are real quiet around muslims and even trannies lately are bossing you around. Where's your Onward Christian Soldiers spirit? Does the drag queen have its hoof on your meek neck?

Xian-Golem.png

Mikha'el is blotted out and eats shit eternally!

"Barking dogs never bite."

Guess your imaginary holy ghost can't do shit against us so you have to threaten w/ your meek fists, which by the way didn't get any stronger due to your excessive masturbation to virgin mary.

Blasphemers hurt themselves more than I could ever hurt them with physical violence. Why would I waste my time on those who are wasting away? They are hollow and don't matter. I'm interested in the people who can actually be helped and want to be helped, that have been let down and disappointed by the empty promises of your fake religion and your fake jewish "god." They are the ones who are worth my time, and I will welcome all of my future brothers and sisters in Satan with open arms.

The Gods love us, and they don't want us to act like savages on their behalf. I suppose you wouldn't understand that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You will whine for the rest of your life that "Satan is the God of this World", which he will always be

"god"/the bibles admit that Satan is God of this World. It also admits that "You are of your father the Devil", and "I am a jealous god", and "... in the womb I formed you". We know that 666 is within us biologically, so... it's obvious that "god" is a liar; it knows Satan is our actual God, and 66 is within us biologically, and yahweh is jealous. It saw Satan as our God, became jealous that we have 666 which we can use to be immortal and do things once we learn how to, and then decided "Guess what. I created you! Your true G-- erm... cough He whom you call Satan is evil because reaz0ns. I'm jealous, please be my friend! I will smite you if you don9't do as I say, but I luff you! Hihi. Indeed - chrsitians are so stupid.

To the OP - this is for you. I know HPHC knows this stuff already. I used to be a christian. Why would "god" create us with 666 and then say 666 is evil, that we are evil and that we need to change... all the while not proving itself nor its claims, and refusing to prevent cancer in Children and refusing to prevent Children from being raped by so-called "priests and refusing to heal amputees? Did miracles exist only before the camcorder was invented? Saying that you have to have faith and that you are not "allowed" to test the claims it makes? The difference between you and me is that you are not "allowed" to test what your "god" claims; you just have to accept it. I can test this 666 claim.

Talking about keeping things a secret - you don't know your "god"'s name. You don't know what your "god" looks like. You don't know "when" your "god" "will return" - and you don't realise that your "god" described itself upon its "returning" as "a thief in the night". (Why would you want a "god" with such a description - and a self-description - as a thief in the night?) You complain here about us "keeping things a secret", yet you are very ignorant of your own "god". Repeatedly, I say to christians that they should tell their "god" to tell them everything about me, and that I give their "god" permission to tell them everything about me... yet they still - still - don't know everything about me; they don't know anything about me, other than what I tell them. Claiming that we keep secrets? You're as bad as this -

MVwkPL5.png

Karnonnos said:
trannies lately are bossing you around. ... Does the drag queen have its hoof on your meek neck?
Something extremely relevant to this -

"I love Jesus. I love any man who can get nailed for three days straight and come back for more."

ArchangelMichael said:

Yesterday I had argument with xian who was giving out that evil bible books to people, that xian became afraid emediately after I started to question his beliefs, that f**** lunatic had no explanation. Fist fight? How one can do fist fight when he has no connection to reality and is living for their dead? Clown like this can only take fists to its face but not fist fight. but anyway what fight can do vs. What destruction curse can do has quite big difference, I would rather make my enemy suffer constantly almost deadly accidents, than give him knock down one time, it is much more worth actually if you seek real revenge.

You dear to speak like this out of your stupidity, in reality if you would meet real Satanist, all your delusions would be done in blink of his eye.

It's interesting this same guy makes an account every few months with a different story but always trying to push the same thing which is for everybody to be fearless to an illogical and suicidal degree and just expose themselves online and irl as if this accomplishes anything. This is the same dude making accounts with irl photos of random people over the years and trying to pretend he's them and push others to reveal themselves too.

Jews get really angry over you having privacy and anonymity and they will do anything they can to get you to throw that away and expose yourself. And after they have you identified, the tragic accidents start.

ay295DY_460s.jpg

ArchangelMichael said:
(((MAXIMUM OY VEYING FED AGENT LARPING AS AN "ARCH" ASTRAL SERIAL RAPIST WHILE CALLING OUT YOUR HONOR AS IF IT UNDERSTANDS THE CONCEPT OF IT IN THE FIRST PLACE)))
dsae221deassadsq22q3.gif

Bone Dust said:
ArchangelMichael said:
(((MAXIMUM OY VEYING FED AGENT LARPING AS AN "ARCH" ASTRAL SERIAL RAPIST WHILE CALLING OUT YOUR HONOR AS IF IT UNDERSTANDS THE CONCEPT OF IT IN THE FIRST PLACE)))
dsae221deassadsq22q3.gif

Perfect reply.

Adding this to the list of trying to jew against women on the approximate dates of upholding spring creation, of course, do not ignore the financial attacks and confusion in reply to our rituals that were, what else? Simple, low level aggression from non humans basically.

ArchangelMichael said:

Lol if someone mocks our Gods all we have to do is to give their names to a witch and ask the witch to destroy this person.This is common in the middle east where I live.If we have a problem we dont need to get ourselves killed,we just go to a powerful witch so dont think anyone can mock our Father in real life and go unpunished

ArchangelMichael said:

go back to cuckchan retard

You are so angry that it's like the Reverse Torah Rituals are doing the punishing on your kind. Which just confirms the JOS. You could have just spent your miserable day like you always do, but you actually spent the time to post a troll post. You fear us and you fear Satan.

ArchangelMichael said:
Oy vey goyim, show your face to us so we can beat you because we outnumber you, don't just curse us and infiltrate our organizations pretending to be xians/non-Satanists! We can do nothing against you because you have strength in shadows, so we will pretend we have already defeated you, invoking false ideas of "honor" to try to shame you and make you feel guilty so you can do whatever we want!

You mad, fedkike?

Fucking cunt jehovah and his crucified bitch jewshush, and poor toothless poohammat pig amber and your fucking cunt law giver moshit can go in our garbage bin... You fucking kike seems deluded... You fucking bitchangel

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back