Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pyramid in Norway?

alteregoname

Hey guys I've stumpled upon this and found it interesting - Maybe you do as well.

Between Norway's North Coast & The North Pole. There is an Island called Svalbard. It's owned by Norway, but Russia once had a coal mining station/town there called Pyramiden.

Pyramiden was founded by Sweden in 1910, and sold to the Soviet Union in 1927. It's was named after the mountain near the town.

Who do you think lived there, and ''build'' it?

Mosaic Santa on the right?

Pyramid of Djoser, Egypt

altereg0name said:
Who do you think lived there, and ''build'' it?

Maybe it was built by the Gods for spiritual reasons..

I think Pyramids have more to them than what we know currently. Maybe the reason why this one is built at a higher point is to do with some sought of stronger connection to other realms or sought of higher vibration that place/peak has. It could be a point that has some sort of intense energy and building a pyramid must have amplified it.

I have heard similar things about Mount Kailash/Kangrinboqe Peak, those who have been near it, some have felt a strangeness, dizziness, negativity, some say they saw strange humanoids, shadows and lights. I think such peaks or places around Earth have some sort of strong connection to other realms, some kind of energy/vibration or something that brings all or some realms closer. Kangrinboqe Peak is sacred to Buddhists as well, the early Jewish monks could have used Kangrinboqe Peak to make some sort of contact with the greys or other hostile beings. These places like Kangrinboqe Peak might be under enemy influence because our location in the universe is still under reptilian occupation. Once the Reptilian forces are driven out, I believe these points may become neutral where spiritualists can once again practice spirituality while being a lot closer to Gods.

Nikois666 said:
I think Pyramids have more to them than what we know currently. Maybe the reason why this one is built at a higher point is to do with some sought of stronger connection to other realms or sought of higher vibration that place/peak has. It could be a point that has some sort of intense energy and building a pyramid must have amplified it.

There's definitely More to the pyramids. I believe this as well that they could have been used as a sort of conduit for energy and were built in places where there Earth's energy points are stronger. They most likely point towards the sky to connect to the energy of the universe or other worlds and the earth. I'm guessing it's similar to how our chakras work but on a larger scale. Possibly anyway.

Also it made me remember of something Maxine wrote on her conversations with Father Satan here I'll quote it down below

" I thought of Azazel and before I knew it, I was sitting beside him in a sort of rest area out of doors. The sky was what we would see as cloudy/light gray, there were marble blocks [alien- something we wouldn't see here], and a marble bench I sat on beside him. In the distance was a slate colored pyramid.

Before I knew it, Father Satan sat down on the other side of me, with me in the middle. He spoke to me for a while and here is an excerpt of the conversation. The words in-between the brackets [ ] are my own words; I couldn't remember his exact wording for certain parts of the conversation.

Father Satan: "Do you know why the pyramid has so much power?" "Because it is pointed to the sky."

The Gods have pyramids where they reside as well. It's likely they are there to create a place that's for maximum energy workings to tap into, where the energy points are the strongest for spiritual purposes.

Damn it, another place I have to go to. I like this one, definitely want to see it but there's so many everywhere. Even found a very small one very near my residence.

Usually no one ever lived in pyramids. Who built it and when I'd also like to know.

Thank you for the info.

SapphireDragon said:
Nikois666 said:
I think Pyramids have more to them than what we know currently.

There's definitely More to the pyramids.
Do you guys think that nobody knows or ''WE don't know''..? I mean how the hell they gonna figure out ''big bang'' and ''evolution''. if they can't figurere the pyramids out? Pyra-Mid? - Pyro-Mid? - Fire-Middle?

There also Zahi Hawass who is in charge/in the way, of Pyramid excavations in Egypt.
One day he comes out declaring that they found rooms under the Sphinx, and they are about the go inside them..
*Then they come inside and find something he don't like to see.
*Then he announce that there never was any rooms, ever to start with.

I think Zahi Hawass would never tell us, if they find anything that proves another group of people build it..

Nikois666 said:
I don't think this can be formed naturally. I think it is in worse condition than the Djoser Pyramid because of the added erosion from water[rain], which is minimal in Giza when compared to Svalbard.

I understand you point of view, but the Pyramid of Djoser is build of blocks right?
The one Svalbard is like carved out of the top of a mountain, maybe thats why it's so ruff.

Shemsu said:
Damn it, another place I have to go to. I like this one, definitely want to see it but there's so many everywhere. Even found a very small one very near my residence.

Usually no one ever lived in pyramids. Who built it and when I'd also like to know.

Thank you for the info.
I would to to go see the pyramids in Egypt. That + The Aurora Borealis, are on my bucket list for sure.

SapphireDragon said:

" I thought of Azazel and before I knew it, I was sitting beside him in a sort of rest area out of doors. The sky was what we would see as cloudy/light gray, there were marble blocks [alien- something we wouldn't see here], and a marble bench I sat on beside him. In the distance was a slate colored pyramid.

Before I knew it, Father Satan sat down on the other side of me, with me in the middle. He spoke to me for a while and here is an excerpt of the conversation. The words in-between the brackets [ ] are my own words; I couldn't remember his exact wording for certain parts of the conversation.

Father Satan: "Do you know why the pyramid has so much power?" "Because it is pointed to the sky."

The Gods have pyramids where they reside as well. It's likely they are there to create a place that's for maximum energy workings to tap into, where the energy points are the strongest for spiritual purposes.

This reminds me there was either a post on the forums or maybe a sermon on the main website/library by HPS Maxine, I believe she talked a bit about how archeologists, historians and other other people who have had the chance to get inside the Pyramids of Giza have had experienced a different world, hallucinations, visions, sounds and etc.

The Pyramids are indeed powerful structures/temples and built for various purposes :)

altereg0name said:
I understand you point of view, but the Pyramid of Djoser is build of blocks right?
It seems to be the case. Though I have no proper knowledge about the Pyramid of Djoser.

The one Svalbard is like carved out of the top of a mountain, maybe thats why it's so ruff.
The Gods and Humans can carve a mountain straight if they like. The Gods and Humans have carved structures into mountains.

Lycian Tombs, Turkey
lycian-tombs-turkey.jpg

Petra, Jordan
petrajordan-shutterstock.jpg

Ellora, India
ellora-india-shutterstock.jpg

Kropfenstein Castle, Switzerland
Kropfenstein_castle.jpg

It seems, the primary reason for the rough condition of the Pyramid in Svalbard is water and as well as wind erosion, which is a powerful agent of erosion.

Wind Erosion:
wind-ero-I.jpg

erosion-mountain-top-from-wind-and-water-in-himachal-pradesh-india-C2JXMG.jpg

Notice the similar pattern on the sides of the Pyramid in Svalbard? The wind erosion has taken place.

Water erosion:
dc74d0c526f342d8b858af7f8173b96e.jpg

Svalbard does not have any continuous and exact supply of rain, nor does it rain that badly, it's permafrost.

"Precipitation is frequent, but falls in small quantities, typically less than 400 millimetres (15.7 in) in Western Spitsbergen. More rain falls in the uninhabited east side, where there can be more than 1,000 millimetres (39.4 in)" Wikipedia.

Another thing to point out, the pyramid looks incomplete, the top half was either destroyed or has succumbed to wind and water erosion[most likely the case].

It seems like a really old Pyramid.

Nikois666 said:
It seems, the primary reason for the rough condition of the Pyramid in Svalbard is water and as well as wind erosion, which is a powerful agent of erosion.

Another thing to point out, the pyramid looks incomplete, the top half was either destroyed or has succumbed to wind and water erosion[most likely the case].

It seems like a really old Pyramid.
You are right, some of those places carved in stone at truly magnificent.
I just though it's was a half built pyramid. But it actually makes sense that the state it's in, is due to wind erosion and it's age.

Imagine this Pyramid in it's prime.. Night time.. With the Northern Lights shinning down on it, lighting up the whole village, and the mountain top. Fresh cold air in the lungs.. Campfires.. Tranquility & polar bears.

altereg0name said:
Imagine this Pyramid in it's prime.. Night time.. With the Northern Lights shinning down on it, lighting up the whole village, and the mountain top. Fresh cold air in the lungs.. Campfires.. Tranquility & polar bears.
Indeed it would be a beautiful sight :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back