Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sleeping problems

Hierophant

How's it going everyone, I need some advice for my sleeping problems. I've been on a routine recently and I've had trouble sleeping the whole time I've been on it. When I'm being a lazy pos and not following a routine I never have trouble falling asleep but then I'm also keeping odd hours and oversleeping.

Falling asleep is taking extra long to sometimes impossible, and when I do fall asleep I sleep for eleven and a half hours +. I've tried skipping a day of my routine to lowering the number of reps I perform, to no avail. I've tried a strict sleep/wake schedule, blue light filters, melatonin, to no effect. Keeping a sleep schedule is difficult when it takes 2 hours to fall asleep.

Oddly, I really don't feel like I have too much energy throughout the day, as if I'm overcharged. I plan on starting a 40 day Uruz working on the 26th. I'm not sure what else I can do to fix my sleeping problems. This is my current routine I do twice a day, upon waking and before bed:

AC
AP
VM 2 mins
breath of fire 3 sets of 30
chakra spinning
hatha yoga for satanists/ omitted at nighttime
basic spinal energy series
solar chakra opening
Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton + Shattering Jewish Soul Protection

hierophant2411 said:

The fact that you oversleep and do not feel like you have extra energy makes this sounds like an inability to relax, rather than excess energy. This can be thought of broadly as "yin deficiency" and this would be valid especially if you have physical symptoms like redness, sunken/dark undereyes, feeling hot or wired, a skinny build, etc.

Uruz will help, as Uruz has both yin and yang properties. However, this problem is a lack of yin, which would relate more to something like Berkano. I am curious what your goal with Uruz is, as it can still work, but it would be less direct of a solution.
Yang energy is the source of vitality, but the soul needs to be able to translate that into yin to get the necessary blood, tissue, and detoxifying effects which relax us.

You can try the Spleen 6 or Large Intestine 11 acupoints. Look these up and press them for 10+ minutes, being mindful that excessively using them can deplete your yang energy. Spleen 6 builds blood, whereas LI 11 drains heat. Both are useful for inducing a sense of relaxation which facilitates sleep, and you should feel this soon after using them.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=431698 time=1679370100 user_id=21286]
hierophant2411 said:

The fact that you oversleep and do not feel like you have extra energy makes this sounds like an inability to relax, rather than excess energy. This can be thought of broadly as "yin deficiency" and this would be valid especially if you have physical symptoms like redness, sunken/dark undereyes, feeling hot or wired, a skinny build, etc.

Uruz will help, as Uruz has both yin and yang properties. However, this problem is a lack of yin, which would relate more to something like Berkano. I am curious what your goal with Uruz is, as it can still work, but it would be less direct of a solution.
Yang energy is the source of vitality, but the soul needs to be able to translate that into yin to get the necessary blood, tissue, and detoxifying effects which relax us.

You can try the Spleen 6 or Large Intestine 11 acupoints. Look these up and press them for 10+ minutes, being mindful that excessively using them can deplete your yang energy. Spleen 6 builds blood, whereas LI 11 drains heat. Both are useful for inducing a sense of relaxation which facilitates sleep, and you should feel this soon after using them.

Thank you for the advice! You are spot on with the "skinny build" lol. My plan with Uruz was to simply use it with an affirmation like "I always fall asleep quickly and wake up early and refreshed". However I'll just use Berkano instead based on your advice.

hierophant2411 said:

People who are skinny may lack either earth or water. However, that does not mean that the body will not attempt to produce yin substance, but just that it will have more difficulty with the given amount of vital energy.

Although Berkano and one's natal moon pertain to the liquid and calming influence within the body, it is important to remember that the Sun and Mars are the energies which provide vitality. In particular, solar energy creates both yin and yang. If these are weak, then it doesn't matter what the state of the lunar energy is, as deficiencies will happen anyway.

Similarly, a strong Sun can compensate for weakness in any area, as it fuels all nadis in the body with its energy. I believe that the majority of people should make use of the upcoming strong solar energy, either through a square or 40-day working, for this reason.

When looking at Uruz, we see that is it very similar to the energy which propagates patterns. In the case of the physical body, this can be defined as the act of healing or regeneration itself. This energy appears more like martian energy, so it is more limited than something like Sowilo in some areas, but for healing it seems like the best rune.

-----------------------

Given the above information, I don't think using just Uruz is bad, especially if you have only average, or below average vitality. Maybe something like Uruz and Berkano together would be fine. The energy can be directed at your yin side (blood, tissue/structure, detox elements, liquids/hydration), such as:

"This energy has permanently improved the yin component of my health. I am always totally nourished and supported by the yin elements in my body, in a fully positive way for me."

For the sake of comparison, the yang side would be digestion, action, wakefulness, movement, dexterity, blood pressure, hunger, sexual energy, etc. The above affirmation done on Uruz does not mean it won't stimulate these areas, but only so far as to improve the yin side. For example, a weak digestion would need to be improved to give more of the yin element. Berkano alone cannot easily do this.

Similarly, if you try to balance yourself with ether energy, you may experience a feeling of weight which comes from the yin side. If one uses raw earth energy, the opposite can be felt, where you may feel like a rock.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=431792 time=1679423407 user_id=21286]
hierophant2411 said:

People who are skinny may lack either earth or water. However, that does not mean that the body will not attempt to produce yin substance, but just that it will have more difficulty with the given amount of vital energy.

Although Berkano and one's natal moon pertain to the liquid and calming influence within the body, it is important to remember that the Sun and Mars are the energies which provide vitality. In particular, solar energy creates both yin and yang. If these are weak, then it doesn't matter what the state of the lunar energy is, as deficiencies will happen anyway.

Similarly, a strong Sun can compensate for weakness in any area, as it fuels all nadis in the body with its energy. I believe that the majority of people should make use of the upcoming strong solar energy, either through a square or 40-day working, for this reason.

When looking at Uruz, we see that is it very similar to the energy which propagates patterns. In the case of the physical body, this can be defined as the act of healing or regeneration itself. This energy appears more like martian energy, so it is more limited than something like Sowilo in some areas, but for healing it seems like the best rune.

-----------------------

Given the above information, I don't think using just Uruz is bad, especially if you have only average, or below average vitality. Maybe something like Uruz and Berkano together would be fine. The energy can be directed at your yin side (blood, tissue/structure, detox elements, liquids/hydration), such as:

"This energy has permanently improved the yin component of my health. I am always totally nourished and supported by the yin elements in my body, in a fully positive way for me."

For the sake of comparison, the yang side would be digestion, action, wakefulness, movement, dexterity, blood pressure, hunger, sexual energy, etc. The above affirmation done on Uruz does not mean it won't stimulate these areas, but only so far as to improve the yin side. For example, a weak digestion would need to be improved to give more of the yin element. Berkano alone cannot easily do this.

Similarly, if you try to balance yourself with ether energy, you may experience a feeling of weight which comes from the yin side. If one uses raw earth energy, the opposite can be felt, where you may feel like a rock.
Can you point me to resources that go in depth on how astrology relates to one's health?

existentialcrisis said:
Can you point me to resources that go in depth on how astrology relates to one's health?

These two resources go into depth about the planets, signs, and aspects, including on their relation to health.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planets666.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Rulerships.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back