Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this how entities work?

AFODO

I have been a satanist for around a year, and I have learnt, and spiritually developed a lot. I'am greetfull for the JoS and I think satanist who are not learning from a JoS related website is very dangerous, and even if they are, it is still dangerous, if they have not read enaught or haven't read on the ancient-forums because there is the important mentalities, problem solving cases, and just a additional knowledge for SS.
Afterall you know what I'am talking about, It's just a warning to ''new'' members that there are a few JoS related websites and they are really important too, not only the joyofsatan.org.

So the main thing that i wanted to discuss, is that the energies have no self-awareness, neither have logical thinking.
This statemant is fit in that ''fact'' that our gods are living in a physical body on a planet.
Only if there is one god that are not living in a body than this statement is false.
Ghost can communicate because that their energies have been programmed in their past lives.
So, if somebody communicate whit a ghost then the answers will be poor and ''memorie based'', so they couldn't answer for exemple how many people are in this house right now.
In another way they are thoughtforms.
If a soul is connected with a phsycal body with brain, than it's an entity and they can give you logical answers, and probably a god with a lot of knowledge.

However our soul have astral senses so that complicate the things a lot. If we die our soul loose it's astral senses?
If we don't than we will gain knowledge and memories after we die too, but we can't understand it?
When we die our gods gonna put us in a safe place, but that safe place is just a lot of energies with programmed memories tied together. If we develop our selfes into a god than we can reincarnate into their planet? And the souls who is not clean and strong enough, go back to earth. If a soul wants to reincarnate to a body that is the same race, then it wouldn't be logical to reincarnate to our gods planet.

So we develop ourself into a god, but we have to kill our self in some way because we dont want to see every cognate die, and probably wouldn't be good to live forever in this world. So we are dead with a godhead soul, our gods will put is in a safe place to reincarnate again to this horror. That wouldn't be anywhere near good, but it would be if a godhead soul have self-awareness, and logical mind.
In that case we, as a """"dead"""" god can help humanity and see, and discover a lot of thinks in the astal, we could live together with our gods too. So is there a self-awareness difference between godhead soul and normal souls and if there are, why?
Like souls is complicated programmed energies so they have self awareness and emotions? or these things are because our brain and a soul no metter if it has reached godhead, have no emotions, and self awareness.

I personally think that souls with no body have emotions and self awareness thanks to it's complicated programmed energies, or maybe I think that because it's more beautifull, and good prospects. It would be pleasent to "drink a caffe" with a satanist on our gods planet astrally, with no body. <--and that fit in how advanced people have seen "hell".

Maybe there is a lot of bullshit I brought it together here, but I'm waiting for replies.
Best regards Afodo :)

Memories, emotions, and everything else are "recorded" in the Soul and not in the "physical body."

After death one experiences an opening of the higher self. This opening of the higher self, which is within man, is not understood. After death this becomes more "present." That is, the "higher" purpose on a "higher dimension."

This as you can understand, lasts only at the period of death. This is not comes understood and neither "retained", in the cycle of "rotas"(Karmiko cycle), when one reincarnates or is alive.

Reincarnation occurs until the "rotas" is broken. Reincarnating on orion, has no meaning if one has not completed the final work. This also has to do with the concept of the Higher Self, on its understanding and the "project". The body is only a "means" and is a key element in working/creating a Soul.

Awareness, comes from the level of advancement of one's Soul, which opens toward the truth of things. This alone answers the question about the difference between a divine Soul, and a "normal" one. The Levels achieved are exponentially different.

Ghosts are ABSOLUTELY NOT thoughtforms. They are basically the same as they were in life.

The only reason they'd be unable to reply how many people are in a house is because many ghosts are literally spiritually blinded and living in blackness unable to see anything. Therefore, if they are extremely distressed or give you an answer reflecting 20 years ago, that's because it's all they know.

That's not necessarily all ghosts, people with powerful water placements, powerful energy or intuition during life often can see everything.

Hs666 said:
After death one experiences an opening of the higher self. This opening of the higher self, which is within man, is not understood. After death this becomes more "present." That is, the "higher" purpose on a "higher dimension."

Higher self? This word is what i heard a lot from a qliphothic ""satanist"" but they are bullshitters. So the higher self is a real thing? As i know the 4th dimension is the energic perspective of our universe, so I don't really understand that "higher dimension" thing, like when Satan said, something like that; As you meditate your soul manifest in higher dimensions. Is it beyond the 4th dimension or what? As i know there is nothing beyond the ether as the energic world and the physical world, or am I wrong? Also, offtopic, but ether is the filler energie in the eneric world, also called quintessence, and its the darkest thing, and thats the default vibrations of enrgies, so energies changes because of their vibrations and ether is the default vibration thats why its filling the universe. When we evoke or invoke lets say blue light, we just changing the ethers frequencie to that blue light frequencie, or am I wrong?

AFODO said:
Hs666 said:

Higher self? This word is what i heard a lot from a qliphothic ""satanist"" but they are bullshitters. So the higher self is a real thing? As i know the 4th dimension is the energic perspective of our universe, so I don't really understand that "higher dimension" thing, like when Satan said, something like that; As you meditate your soul manifest in higher dimensions. Is it beyond the 4th dimension or what? As i know there is nothing beyond the ether as the energic world and the physical world, or am I wrong? Also, offtopic, but ether is the filler energie in the eneric world, also called quintessence, and its the darkest thing, and thats the default vibrations of enrgies, so energies changes because of their vibrations and ether is the default vibration thats why its filling the universe. When we evoke or invoke lets say blue light, we just changing the ethers frequencie to that blue light frequencie, or am I wrong?

Beyond the 4th dimension. This is the level of the astral body.

The male and female astral body, is not where the true Soul "resides." As it is "located" on higher dimensions. To reach that "level" one must meditate. There is no other way.

Soul is "attained" by the "fusion" of the feminine and masculine of the astral body.

Hs666 said:
Cioè, lo scopo "superiore" su una "dimensione superiore".

Hs666 said:
AFODO said:
Hs666 said:

Beyond the 4th dimension. This is the level of the astral body.

The male and female astral body, is not where the true Soul "resides." As it is "located" on higher dimensions. To reach that "level" one must meditate. There is no other way.

Soul is "attained" by the "fusion" of the feminine and masculine of the astral body.

Hs666 said:
Cioè, lo scopo "superiore" su una "dimensione superiore".

Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back