Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bit coin donations

EriktheRed

I really want to donate to JoS and see it grow and expand it's coverage and services to as many people as possible around the world. Anything to help and encourage this is a noble and essential thing to do if we are to see the spread of Spiritual Satanism and reintroduction of the pagan Gods. I also realise a debt of gratitude to JoS and the Gods for bringing me out of the darkness and into the light of the truth of Satan as my God and creator.

I looked at the donation link on the joyofsatan.org page and it explained how to setup bit coin account on the app, but I have some reservations. My personal information was hacked 8 months ago and I had to get a new driver's licence issued to me.

When I was trying to set up the Exodus wallet app it asked me for full details of home address and ID details. Can someone here please inform me how safe and secure Exodus or Trust wallet is? Have anyone here had any privacy or financial issues?

EriktheRed said:

Others may have more advice, but I would recommend trying out the Wasabi wallet, which is meant to be privacy oriented, including a feature that helps shuffle bitcoins to hide their source. Therefore, someone might see that you have bought bitcoin, but they cannot tell to where you have placed or given them.

Keep searching for solutions using "privacy" or "anonymous", or similar keywords. At the same time, also recognize that not all privacy can be 100% obtained without losing lots of convenience, as the enemy puts up all sorts of stupid obstacles to this.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=431538 time=1679315207 user_id=21286]
EriktheRed said:

Others may have more advice, but I would recommend trying out the Wasabi wallet, which is meant to be privacy oriented, including a feature that helps shuffle bitcoins to hide their source. Therefore, someone might see that you have bought bitcoin, but they cannot tell to where you have placed or given them.

Keep searching for solutions using "privacy" or "anonymous", or similar keywords. At the same time, also recognize that not all privacy can be 100% obtained without losing lots of convenience, as the enemy puts up all sorts of stupid obstacles to this.

Thanks Blitz, I'll look into Wasabi wallet.

HP. Hoodedcobra666, could you please tell me what, in your opinion and experience, is most safest form of donation?

EriktheRed said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666, could you please tell me what, in your opinion and experience, is most safest form of donation?

I'm not HP HoodedCobra666, but here's a guide on the JoS website!!
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/CRYPTO_DONATIONS.html

Lightning-Wings said:
EriktheRed said:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/CRYPTO_DONATIONS.html

Problem solved. Exodus wanted to know the 'ins and outs of a ducks clacker', and they repeatedly rejected my card. I eventually decided to go with Trust and bought some Bitcoin. I'll send it and donate later tonight.

I'm serious and here for the long haul. I've never been happier with my life, determined to do my best for myself with Spiritual Satanism, and help JoS all I can.

EriktheRed said:
Problem solved. Exodus wanted to know the 'ins and outs of a ducks clacker', and they repeatedly rejected my card. I eventually decided to go with Trust and bought some Bitcoin. I'll send it and donate later tonight.

I'm serious and here for the long haul. I've never been happier with my life, determined to do my best for myself with Spiritual Satanism, and help JoS all I can.

That's great :)

You can email proof of donation to HP HoodedCobra, here is the link to his sermon about donation benefits: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=82941

EriktheRed said:
Lightning-Wings said:
EriktheRed said:

Really awesome to hear!!! I wish you the very best of luck!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back