Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pineal Gland

EriktheRed

The Sanskrit mantra for the pineal gland is Gaum, but I'm having trouble trying to visualise (or feel) it's location. Has anyone got any advise on this and any other relevant information that could be of use?

Thanks in advance.

th-2903864264.jpg

th-3296628689.jpg

Say "pineal gland" in your mind with the intention that you want to focus on it and imagine its location even if it is not 100% correct. Don't stress, everything will work :)

Extreme logical focus on trying to force a feeling, this usually does exactly the opposite and makes it even more difficult to feel. That side of the brain is too active, so it suppresses the psychic side of the brain that is trying to feel.

Be relaxed, have a calm mind and body. And vibrate the mantra. The mantra will cause the chakra to vibrate, and this will tell you exactly where the chakra is. If you don't feel it, keep changing the tone of your voice and you will find a way that is strongest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back