Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Sun Square

ModernMage

I would like to use the upcoming Sun squares to resolve a 6th house Sun placement. I would like suggestions for affirmations and any other advice.

I've always had a weak constitution and confidence issue which I believe comes from a weak Sun.

ModernMage said:
I would like to use the upcoming Sun squares to resolve a 6th house Sun placement. I would like suggestions for affirmations and any other advice.

I've always had a weak constitution and confidence issue which I believe comes from a weak Sun.

"The energy of the magic square strengthen my 3rdchakra in a healthy and positive way."

This is an example, adapt it to what you want, always remember to make affirmations in the present tense.

Hs666 said:
ModernMage said:

"The energy of the magic square strengthen my 3rdchakra in a healthy and positive way."

This is an example, adapt it to what you want, always remember to make affirmations in the present tense.

Just be aware that the chakras may be ruled by multiple planets. Therefore, such chakras would not be the entirety of that planet's energetic reflection within us. For that reason, I focus my affirmation on the entirety of the soul's planetary energies.
Whether this applies to the 3rd chakra and Sun, I cannot say for certain, nor does that mean that this affirmation won't produce results, but I would hate for someone to limit themselves.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=431857 time=1679441813 user_id=21286]
Hs666 said:
ModernMage said:

Just be aware that the chakras may be ruled by multiple planets. Therefore, such chakras would not be the entirety of that planet's energetic reflection within us. For that reason, I focus my affirmation on the entirety of the soul's planetary energies.
Whether this applies to the 3rd chakra and Sun, I cannot say for certain, nor does that mean that this affirmation won't produce results, but I would hate for someone to limit themselves.

Greetings Blitz,
I've never done it in this way.
Could you please guide to an appropriate affirmation for this?
"The energy of the Sun is completely and permanently empowering my soul's solar energies."

What if the someone has a negative Sun placement- would this not also empower the negative solar energies in the soul caused by the unfortunate planetary placement?

HS.

Syt said:

Generally, I use words like improve or advance, not just empower, although it is your intentions which always matter here. Your affirmation is otherwise fine, although I always include statements affirming the positivity of the action.

What will happen from this is that the planetary energy will push against the karmic obstacles which block the "path" of the programmed energy. You will feel some negative karma related to the characteristics of the Sun, perhaps like reduced vitality or uncertain will, but these will reduce over time and are mitigated by cleaning the solar chakra very well.

Doing a freeing working is a more efficient way of removing these obstacles, but planetary squares should be prioritized, as they can only be done at certain times.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back