Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Uskudar American Highschool football team celebrated their goal to jewish team with a "Nazi salute"

Akay Alaz

In İstanbul, Üsküdar American High School football team players celebrated their goal against Ulus Private Jewish High School players by giving the 'Nazi salute'. Istanbul Provincial Directorate of National Education initiated an investigation.

Here is the link.

https://artigercek.com/guncel/uskudar-amerikan-lisesi-ogrencilerinin-nazi-selamina-sorusturma-242862h

Üsküdar American High School announced that a player had made the salute and that they were "deeply saddened". The school launched an investigation.

They didn't kick anyone out and some people got angry because of it. And the parents only worried about the "acceptance letter" from america and not the Nazi salute.

And on twitter ı only see people who cheering up about this. Some mad about it though. A Research Assistant says "For years, I have been trying to draw attention to anti-Semitism/antisemitism as much as I can. This issue has two important dimensions: firstly, it presents a disastrous picture for Jewish citizens living in this country, and secondly, not realising that anti-Semitism is a crime against humanity, not just an issue concerning Jews." here https://www.politikyol.com/uskudar-amerikan-lisesi-ve-yahudi-dusmanligi/
While ı am reading this article my blood pressure dropped and I broke out in hives. I fainted and my mother, who rubbed my wrists with cologne to wake me up, was very worried. I can't believe she wrote this sober. They are so scared ı believe. Tide is turning. The youth of Turks are Nazi or sympathises Adolf Hitler. When ı was in highschool we would do our background of smartboard a Nazi Flag or Adolf Hitler. Even my communist friend at the time made a Nazi salute and want me to take pictures of her.

I feel like ı should share this with you. This incident made me laugh actually.

Hail Adolf Hitler!

beautiful. in high school we had a maths teacher that everytime he would step in the room he was greeted with nazi salutes from all our group. We would stand up and rise our hands to the air, he laughed at it, didn't give a fuck. all of this in a Christian school lol, the girls in class didn't like it though but it was hilarious.

V12-POWER said:
beautiful. in high school we had a maths teacher that everytime he would step in the room he was greeted with nazi salutes from all our group. We would stand up and rise our hands to the air, he laughed at it, didn't give a fuck. all of this in a Christian school lol, the girls in class didn't like it though but it was hilarious.

Your teacher is awesome!! Our teachers didn't even warned us or lectured us about how "racist" "anti-semitist" we are. Actually we had a old history teacher and he always warned us about how sneaky jews are and how they built ısrael. And back then when ı was 13 in secondary school our science teacher told us to not buy a particular brand because they were owned by jews. No surprise ı found out about Joy of Satan lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back