Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is 5 times enough

Hi guys I started the full chakra meditation, and mantra vibration for each chakra.

I use the sanskrit mantras. Is it enough to chant the mantras 5 times per chakra? because the full thing including breathing exercises, feeling, visualizing took me about 1 hour 20 minutes, quite a bit of time.

Because for third eye i did about 100-150 times x THAUM vibration for opening(it still isn't open yet). This is when i got the popping sensation in my third eye.

considering 5 is much lesser than 100 times, is it still enough with sanskrit mantras? i want to feel the vibrations working. I do 5 only because it was getting a bit tedious doing 100s of times, and it also took a lot of time like i said above, so doing more than 5 per chakra will be quite time consuming.

The Phantom Stranger said:

Lower reps is fine, especially in combo with breathing exercises. Ideally you are doing a degree of work which you can manage daily, such as 30-40 minutes of the exercise, rather 1.5 hours.

Your third eye is definitely open, meaning that energy is flowing through it. Now, focus on sensing with it; try to see energy through it.

Instead of doing more reps beyond something like x4 + pranayama or x13, move on to other activities like hatha yoga or deep cleaning before doing an excessive amount of empowering chanting. x100 of Thaum is overkill, although you probably understand that now.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=431306 time=1679210957 user_id=21286]

Lower reps is fine, especially in combo with breathing exercises. Ideally you are doing a degree of work which you can manage daily, such as 30-40 minutes of the exercise, rather 1.5 hours.

Your third eye is definitely open, meaning that energy is flowing through it. Now, focus on sensing with it; try to see energy through it.

Instead of doing more reps beyond something like x4 + pranayama or x13, move on to other activities like hatha yoga or deep cleaning before doing an excessive amount of empowering chanting. x100 of Thaum is overkill, although you probably understand that now.

also bro, on this page
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

Base Chakra: Laum, vibrated as LLAHHH – UUU – MMM*
Sacral Chakra: Vaum, vibrated as VAHHH – UUU – MMM
Solar Plexus '666' Chakra: Raum, vibrated as RAHHH – UUU – MMM**
Heart Chakra: Aum, vibrated as AHHH – UUU – MMM
Throat Chakra: Haum, vibrated as HAHHH – UUU – MMM
Sixth Chakra: Yaum, vibrated as YYAHHH – UUU – MMM
Seventh Chakra: Maum, vibrated as MMAHHH – UUU – MMM

it says this for the chakras but on the chakra meditation page
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra_Meditation.html

it says its "THAUM" not "YAUM" as written above for 6th chakra which i think makes sense as it is the same mantra for 3rd eye

and for heart chakra

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heart666Chakra.html

it says its "YAUM" not "AUM" as written above

so which do i follow, i think i'll follow the full chakra meditation page not the tuning chakras page for now

apart from those two everything else seems fine

it says its

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=431306 time=1679210957 user_id=21286]

i just focus on the sensation in the middle of my forehead, where i think the third eye is, a tingle.
it puts me into trance like state, am i doing it right?

Use Yaum for the 6th chakra*, and Aum for the heart chakra.

As for the third eye, try to look actually use it for astral sight. Don't necessary look at the third eye, but actually look "through it". Try to see astral energy around you. Keep doing this and the ability will improve.

An easy way to practice is to keep looking at your chakras. Don't just imagine them, but try to actually see their color and energy. After 5-10 minutes, it should feel a little easier. Another tip is to use more energy, so if you are cleaning for example, raise lots of cleaning energy and you should be able to see the cleaning process easier, as there is more for you to see.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=431387 time=1679243038 user_id=21286]

Use Yaum for the third eye, and Aum for the heart chakra.

As for the third eye, try to look actually use it for astral sight. Don't necessary look at the third eye, but actually look "through it". Try to see astral energy around you. Keep doing this and the ability will improve.

An easy way to practice is to keep looking at your chakras. Don't just imagine them, but try to actually see their color and energy. After 5-10 minutes, it should feel a little easier. Another tip is to use more energy, so if you are cleaning for example, raise lots of cleaning energy and you should be able to see the cleaning process easier, as there is more for you to see.

Then why THAUM for 6th and YAUM for heart chakra are written on the full chakra meditation pages? are those wrong? what's the difference between THAUM and YAUM for 6th chakra, and AUM and YAUM for heart chakra? since they are both sanskrit

and with third eye, for looking "through it" I will do it with my eyes closed or open?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=431387 time=1679243038 user_id=21286]

Use Yaum for the third eye, and Aum for the heart chakra.

when doing visualization practice, i saw some white flashes, which i don't think were my imagination. it happened once before too, unnoticeably it was real, and not my imagination.

you mean 6th chakra right

Yes, thank you for correcting me.

I am not sure if it was a mistake or not, in regards to why the mantras were switched, although it seems likely. HPS Maxine had written a post, which is somewhere within the JoS site, about switching the mantras. I think the page you are referencing was not updated accordingly.

If you saw white flashes, then this is a good sign. Yes, you should try it with your eyes open. You can also clean + empower your 3rd eye and 6th chakra beforehand and it will make your astral vision practice easier. Just keep focusing your intentions on trying to sense energy with the third eye.

The same applies to other astral senses, such as hearing or touch. You empower the associated chakras, but you also have to practice using your senses as well. This may be why you felt like your third eye was not open. In reality, you had opened it, but now you have to practice with it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=431442 time=1679262157 user_id=21286]

I am not sure if it was a mistake or not, in regards to why the mantras were switched, although it seems likely. HPS Maxine had written a post, which is somewhere within the JoS site, about switching the mantras. I think the page you are referencing was not updated accordingly.

If you saw white flashes, then this is a good sign. Yes, you should try it with your eyes open. You can also clean + empower your 3rd eye and 6th chakra beforehand and it will make your astral vision practice easier. Just keep focusing your intentions on trying to sense energy with the third eye.

The same applies to other astral senses, such as hearing or touch. You empower the associated chakras, but you also have to practice using your senses as well. This may be why you felt like your third eye was not open. In reality, you had opened it, but now you have to practice with it.

Thank you and bro we should be friends, you sound cool bro, we can be strong friends 💪

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=431442 time=1679262157 user_id=21286]

Should I roll the Rs or not in RAUM vibration for solar chakra?
It says on this page

that it is optional but here
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Solar_Chakra.html

It says you should not do it very loudly.

So what should I do

Should I roll the Rs or not in RAUM vibration for solar chakra?
It says on this page

that it is optional but here
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Solar_Chakra.html

It says you should not do it very loudly.

So what should I do

The Solar Chakra opening page does state to NOT ROLL THE R and the RAUM vibration in the Tuning Chakras Through Vibration states it's optional to roll the R's if you want to roll the R then that's fine it's entirely your choice whether you wanna vibrate RAUM with a rolled R or not. I have read some people talking about feeling more power from rolling the R compared to vibrating it as ERRRRR so go with what's best for you. While it does state to not roll the R you would have to get advice from a more advanced member regarding your question. I just thought I would throw in my 2 cents and offer some kind of help to you

HAIL SATAN!!

Then why THAUM for 6th and YAUM for heart chakra are written on the full chakra meditation pages? are those wrong? what's the difference between THAUM and YAUM for 6th chakra, and AUM and YAUM for heart chakra? since they are both sanskrit

and with third eye, for looking "through it" I will do it with my eyes closed or open?

Are not incorrect. The difference is that after some experiences of the various SS, it was noticed that the mantras were not very effective and were changed to others with more "strength."

So Yaum for the 6th chakra, and Aum for the 4thchakra.

I recommend Rolling R for the Raum mantra. First try both ways and "feel" what is best for you, this can be personal.

We are different individuals, what is good for me may not be good for you.

Rolling R is better because that is proper way for it to be vibrated. Some languages have a rolling r, and for people of such languages it comes easier usually. But with practice anyone without debilitating conditions can do it.

As others have said, lower reps is fine but I remember HPS Maxine((when she was here of course)) had suggested 7-9 reps for each and for me personally, it takes that amount for me to feel those chakras in a better way than lower reps. Then again, not everyone is the same.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back