Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have a strange feeling...

HelterSkelter

Does anyone feel a change out there?

Maybe its because I began spiritual work whereby I am evolving that I feel strange?

I don't know.

I just wanted to see if anyone else is feeling anything out there that is different than usual.

HelterSkelter said:
I feel it too, they are the effects of our spiritual efforts.
Reality is changing in our favour.

After the new rituals I feel lighter and I feel that I have one less burden, or at least I can get rid of certain problems more easily, until I eliminate them for good.

Opening yourself spiritually and meditating will make you feel these changes and you will perceive an improvement in the air.

A nice thing to do when there are these improvements is to meditate in nature or simply outdoors.

yes, it is for me it is our influence manifesting itself with all its gradual strength and then there is pluto in aquarius

HelterSkelter said:
Does anyone feel a change out there?

Maybe its because I began spiritual work whereby I am evolving that I feel strange?

I don't know.

I just wanted to see if anyone else is feeling anything out there that is different than usual.
You didn't mention what exactly you are feeling. You must be feeling something with this strangeness, are you a bit happy, sad, confused, neutral, loose, angry, or anything else?
If you don't know the above, does the change at least feel positive or negative?

If it is just a strange feeling about the world, then you will feel different from time to time because there is a spiritual battle going on, a major clash of energies. For long most of Earth has been engulfed by Reptilian and other dirty energies, they are denser especially where the jewish religions are practiced very seriously[Middle East for example].
These energies are being challenged, eradicated by the Satanic energies. I believe it is the clash of these energies that brings this strange feelings to those who are opening to the astral.

With the above, if you mean you are new to JoS and began working on yourself recently, and now you feel different in a happy way, then I would say it is your soul which is happy to finally receive some quality food. I believe when you take the right step for your soul, you will feel better or different in a good manner. It is your soul that makes you feel different because of the spiritual growth taking place. You are becoming your true self.

But if you are feeling negative, do remember: sometimes you may feel some temporary negative effect from doing a meditation or a working on yourself, it has to do with removal of dirt from your soul, rewiring of the soul. A petrol engine is not supposed to be run on diesel, or else it will run horribly once the diesel kicks in. Similarly, you are not meant to have this reptilian dirt, you are meant to feed your soul the energy with which it was created, on which it is supposed to run on. For humans, it is the Satanic energies, or that of our Sun one may say[it is a broader topic because Intelligent Beings can manipulate energy and do many things with it, one of them is converting and feeding the soul].
You are purifying your soul, in this process some of this dirt 'may' affect you as it comes out. Nothing to be scared about btw.
Read this post from JG Blitzkreig to understand what I mean. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82194

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back