Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My experience with schizophrenia

Schizophrenia is a very sad illness where one is not free to think his own life and is affected by so called entities harassing you at times i have the illness in a form where my fingers moves by itself and types all kinds of nonsense that I'm ares or someone has done black magic on me yada yada sometime even really heartbreaking things like you killed your brother in past life it's just sad I've been on heavy medication for four years now and it just at this stage where I'm not hearing or seeing things otherwise i was also having that i dont know what i did to deserve this i meditate and do breathing exercises i pray to my deities recite mantras and try to live in reality

Hyperactive Melon said:
Schizophrenia is a very sad illness where one is not free to think his own life and is affected by so called entities harassing you at times i have the illness in a form where my fingers moves by itself and types all kinds of nonsense that I'm ares or someone has done black magic on me yada yada sometime even really heartbreaking things like you killed your brother in past life it's just sad I've been on heavy medication for four years now and it just at this stage where I'm not hearing or seeing things otherwise i was also having that i dont know what i did to deserve this i meditate and do breathing exercises i pray to my deities recite mantras and try to live in reality

Listen, it's going to be okay, you are very brave for being here and working through as best as you can.

Sometimes in life we experience debilitating illnesses. However it's important to stay strong and have a plan for dealing with it.

Since this issue is very chronic, you should focus on raising as much as energy as you can comfortably to then use for a healing working on the schizophrenia.

This will take some time, but it's important you face this and understand you can turn the tide on this and fight this.

With Satan nearly anything is possible. Don't lose faith and do the best you can.

There is hope and you are going to be okay. You could hold a ritual to ask the gods to help you if you are having trouble.

serpentwalker666 said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

Listen, it's going to be okay, you are very brave for being here and working through as best as you can.

Sometimes in life we experience debilitating illnesses. However it's important to stay strong and have a plan for dealing with it.

Since this issue is very chronic, you should focus on raising as much as energy as you can comfortably to then use for a healing working on the schizophrenia.

This will take some time, but it's important you face this and understand you can turn the tide on this and fight this.

With Satan nearly anything is possible. Don't lose faith and do the best you can.

There is hope and you are going to be okay. You could hold a ritual to ask the gods to help you if you are having trouble.

I'd like to also add to what brother serpentwalker666 has stated, that you could do a Sun Square to get rid of negative Neptune energies as Neptune rules mental illnesses. With Sun Square you could also increase your health. Make sure to use a positive affirmation that has "In a positive and healthy manner for me. OR "In a positive, healthy and happy manner for me."

Sun Square: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html
About Neptune: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetNeptune.html

serpentwalker666 said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

Thanks for your advice i have had past experiences with the gods and they are with me so I'm keeping faith

Lightning-Wings said:
serpentwalker666 said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

I'd like to also add to what brother serpentwalker666 has stated, that you could do a Sun Square to get rid of negative Neptune energies as Neptune rules mental illnesses. With Sun Square you could also increase your health. Make sure to use a positive affirmation that has "In a positive and healthy manner for me. OR "In a positive, healthy and happy manner for me."

Sun Square: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html
About Neptune: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetNeptune.html
I will have a look into that

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back