Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Generating Affirmations with ChatGPT

gnome

As we all know, constructing affirmations is key in manifesting desired outcomes.

I recently experimented with ChatGPT (or rather, the GPT-3 Playground) to help me construct several affirmations for a desired outcome and would like to share this idea with you.

The model requires some prior education around how they should be structured e.g. in the present tense and in some cases may need to be reminded to keep it focused on the outcome rather than obstacles.

I've also had some fun generating a self-hypnosis script that I recorded and played back to myself - with great results!

I hope this idea for ChatGPT is of some use to the community.

Ideally you do this on your own. These have to resonate with you and come from yourself.

gnome said:
As we all know, constructing affirmations is key in manifesting desired outcomes.

I recently experimented with ChatGPT (or rather, the GPT-3 Playground) to help me construct several affirmations for a desired outcome and would like to share this idea with you.

The model requires some prior education around how they should be structured e.g. in the present tense and in some cases may need to be reminded to keep it focused on the outcome rather than obstacles.

I've also had some fun generating a self-hypnosis script that I recorded and played back to myself - with great results!

I hope this idea for ChatGPT is of some use to the community.
Forming an affirmation is like forging a sword that is inscribed with your Sigil or your words. This will be a special sword for you, it will be the most compatible to you, the magic in it will work for you and obey only you. You are the only one who can forge a sword that will fit you best and work with you in every way, because it is your intentions and your energies that matters the most during this forging.

During affirmation, your mind will remember these intentions and energies when you will affirm your affirmation. This way, your working cannot be ruined easily by your mistakes, the intention will help with keeping the working going on even if you said the wrong word. I've personally sometimes made mistakes with my affirmations, and the workings have worked fine.[Though it does not mean you should allow your mind to make mistakes here. Void meditation will help in this matter.]

It is completely fine to take some ideas from someone else's affirmation while making your own. It is you who has to pickup a pen and write down your affirmation on a paper.

You can of course use someone else's affirmation, but it will be like holding a common sword in a video game, that has no magic in it for extra abilities and damage. Your affirmations are special to you for your workings.

Hail Satan!

The intent created behind affirmation is what really matters. The words themselves hold very little power. Rather than a sword, more like a bullet, it matters little how precious the bullet is, only the aim.

If you are inscribing affirmations into your soul then I could understand, but is this necessary when you just want to influence small events? I don't think so. Magick always takes the path of least resistance, so if you're only affirming things that are making permanent changes to your soul, you're missing out on a whole different area of manifestation.

Do AI generated affirmations work? Of course they do, as long as the intent behind them is there.

MiniMe3388 said:
I am against it. There are no shortcuts in Satanism.

You've every right to be against whatever you want. Satanism is however a shortcut in spiritual development, and there are more efficient ways of doing things. The war room for example, or the various apps people have created using technology to assist in rituals and workings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back