Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why do (((pol))) denies that autism and schizophrenia are real?

Nimrod33

Is it because they are actually jews and by denying their existence people will never recognize them?

Do they actually want to convince people to vaccinate their babies?

I imagine sometimes people are ashamed by a diagnosis, and they want to prove that they are normal and not defective. It's understandable, but they don't need to write off the mental health disorders of others in order to prove themselves.

There could be other reasons. Maybe some angry working folk putting their energy in the wrong direction because they don't want their taxes to go towards disability income for these people, or maybe they saw some parasites lying about their disorder so they think everyone is like that. It's actually pretty hard to get disability income in many places for almost anything, and I know White people are denied more often than other races.

It could be about gaslighting anti-vaccine groups, certainly.

Is this on 4chan? Just ignore anon, he's an idiot.

These things are real in some people, but both are much more rare than they are said to be. Only a small percentage of the people who are told they have it actually have it.

Schizophrenia can often be people who have actual psychic attachments to other souls. Sensitive people who live in a haunted house and the ghosts have connected with them very deeply. Things like this. Not all of them are caused by a real psychic effect like this, but most of them are caused by a psychic sense that is not working correctly and is showing things that are not there. Some kind of serious injury to the psychic sense.

But you also have many people who don't have any kind of problem, and are just a small amount psychically open. And maybe see a ghost one day, or see an aura around somebody, or any other basic simple psychic experience. And makes the mistake of telling somebody about it who does not believe, and it is automatically called schizophrenia. When the person is perfectly normal.

Autism is even more strange. There is a real thing called Autism that is extremely rare. One of my family members used to work with a woman who had an autistic son and I met him 1 or 2 times. This real autism is even more damaging than Downes syndrome. I think he was about 12 years old, but he had a mind like he was 2 or 3 years old. He was not able to talk at all, and could only make these horrible painful screeching and moaning sounds. He could walk, but basically walking was the only thing he could do. He could not physically do almost anything. He had to have a diaper all the time. He basically has to be cared for the same way as a 2 year old baby for his whole life. A Downes syndrome person is perfectly normal and healthy compared to him. At least many downes syndrome people are more like a 7 or 8 year old child. He really was worse than 2 years old, because most 2 year old children are able to talk and he couldn't.

That is real autism. But then they also say that everybody who is smarter than average intelligence is some kind of autism. Anybody who is not a perfect NPC drone is said to have some small piece of autism. These are the examples of being fake. Autism does not make people smarter than average, and it does not make people act differently than NPC drones. Autism is like a tranquilizer or sedative that forces the person to have no ability to do anything and to be like a helpless baby forever. But the majority of people who are now said to have some piece of autism, they are exactly the opposite of this. You can't say autism is one thing. And then also a different thing that is as far opposite as you can be, is also called the same thing. A thing is not the extreme opposite of itself. So that is a lie.

Most of these people who are called autistic are just shy. And they have not had enough practice talking to different people, so this shyness has not gone away. If they were forced to talk to many different people, they would get used to it and also build some more confidence and then would not have any problem. This shyness is an extremely common thing because there are common astrological alignments that cause it, and also past-life history. Most people lived in a small house with their family, and maybe some neighbors a mile away who they would see sometimes. But would go most of their lives only seeing a few people. And they are born into current time and as a young child are sent to school with hundreds of strangers. Of course many people are not naturally used to this right away.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

K so let me drop my 2 cents here. First off, classic autism is as you describe Ol.
Modern autism is a milder form and is usually a result of overstimulation, and problems with keeping attention, in some cases.
Fyi the overstimulation has been studied, and its basicly the part of your brain that filters anything that you see and hear, or basicly anything that you pick up with your senses, before sending the info on to the rest of your brain isnt doing its work properly and letting through "too much". Which causes the 'symptoms' for the diagnosis if you ask me.

In case of schizophrenia, they don't give this for nothing.
They first diagnose you with psychoses, if the psychoses are recurring and/or constant, that is when they diagnose you with schizo.

Schizophrenic people are unstable. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
In case of schizophrenia, they don't give this for nothing.
They first diagnose you with psychoses, if the psychoses are recurring and/or constant, that is when they diagnose you with schizo.

Schizophrenic people are unstable. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

I agree with this. Probably most diagnoses of schizophrenia are real. And the real ones are often dangerous.

But I have seen examples of fake diagnoses for this. Or examples of 5150 order where people are forced into a mental hospital for a week, which may be based on nothing other than somebody made an accusation of a problem that may not actually be there. And during this, they will force the person full of drugs that create further problems.

There are some actual physical deformities in some people's bodies and brains. Of course this is real.

But all of "modern psychology's" views on things are from a failed Athiestic perspective that leaves zero possibility of improvement. A perspective of permanent limitations, complete impossibility of growth or improvement, and a lifetime of taking drugs every day. Of course enforced by the drug companies who make hundreds of billions of dollars from selling people pills every single day of their lives. They would make no money at all if the person actually improved and no longer had a reason to take any pill. They are not able to sell you a fictional cure anymore if you ever actually are cured.

Most things that people are diagnosed with are not caused by any type of physical difference in the person's body or brain. They are entirely the result of astrological influences, karmic attachments, and habits of specific thought patterns. Every time somebody thinks in a certain way, the habit is made stronger to influence the person to think again in the same way in the future. Our thoughts work in this way as a strengthening positive feedback loop. Then when the habit becomes very strong, it may be strong enough to be stored within the person's karmic history for the habit to become more likely to be continued again in the next life.

As Satanists, we have full knowledge how to deal with these things. We know how to change the planetary influences on our behaviours. How to make them stronger or weaker, or how to shift these energies to manifest in a different and better way. This is exactly what our Planet Square rituals do.

For example, schizophrenia is something that can almost always be clearly seen in a person's Natal Chart, because the cause of this condition is having an extremely large amount of Neptune energies in a way that is not controlled. This is what causes the delusions, insanity, and psychic senses that are flooded and overwhelmed by often fictional information. If the Neptune energy could be decreased to a controllable level, or be sublimated to manifest in a different way that is harmless, the symptoms of schizophrenia would be highly reduced or even cured.

Things like depression and anxiety are nearly entirely just mental habits. Which are also made much worse by a bad diet. Foods which contain very high levels of things like sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and other carbs, these contain chemicals which block the processing of the amino acid Tyrosine. And Tyrosine is what is used in the creation of Serotonin and Dopamine. So when those foods are eaten that block Tyrosine production, the body is drained and does not produce serotonin and dopamine, and it is no longer possible to be happy. This is a common initial cause of the depression, and a strong influence that prevents it from improving.

But what goes along with this is the positive feedback loop of the mental habits. If you have a habit of thinking in one specific depressed or self-hating type of way, you will become some amount addicted to repeating these types of thoughts and you will want to think in this way more often. And you will not want to think in a beneficial way because it would be outside of that habit.

The answer is to practice things like void meditation, increase awareness and control over your individual thoughts. Then when one of those negative thoughts come up, recognize this and make yourself switch to a different thought that is better. If you do this enough times, the old habit of a negative mindset will be weakened and removed because it has no longer been fed. And it is now replaced with a new different mental habit of thinking beneficial and confident thoughts. And the improved diet by reducing consumption of tyrosine blockers will help by increasing your ability to be naturally happy.

All of us as Satanists have full knowledge and ability on how to improve or change our planetary and elemental energy influences, how to control and change our thought habits, and how to practice and build more strength in areas where we have been weak. All of us have the ability to fix any of the symptoms and effects of these types of factors.

The athiestic and nihilistic views that there is no possibility of growth, or the christian slave victim mentality of permanent weaknesses and permanent punishments. We know that these are lies, and we know by experience. Anybody who chooses to be a slave will always be a slave. But anybody who chooses to heal and become stronger, will become a strong and healthy soul. Anybody who chooses to give up and live only as a slave with no attempt of improvement, they are only harming themselves.

Abyssos said:
I will briefly explain the elaborate inside joke of Autism and Schizofrenia.

To start, there is no need to deny that certain mental illnesses exist. There is no need to comment on whether autism or schizofrenia exist or not, as the meme is not really related to that, but communicates several overarching themes, although these themes can include such specific questions however.

Jews make up words and fake mental illnesses and attribute these mental illnesses to otherwise healthy White children. They then give them meds and destroy their minds. Denying that mental illnesses such as Autism and Schizofrenia exist is an elaborate inside joke roundabout way of attacking the jewish practice of making up nonsensical psychological things and attributing these things to Aryans. I think it's also an anti-vax commentary.

The next stage of the Meme, is that the words Autism and Schizofrenia were appropriated to have euphemistic meanings. Weaponized Autism, or Autism, is a euphemism that denotes several things, such as obsessively persevering on a task until it is completed, having profound creativity, a sense of beauty, intelligence and abstract thinking, and much more.

Schizofrenia essentially refers to pattern recognition, and the ability to spot the jews and their tricks.

Now that you have seen this brief explanation, hopefully you can understand the sarcastic online discourse using these terms.

Take your meds schizo!

1a95410151b124cddaa24142fb7d57ea.png

:lol: this surely gave me a good laugh a bit. You have talent at memes. Really!

Now, on a more serious tone, I agree with you as the weaponization of Autism is more than toxic and degrading to the society much like a Jew who will always throw trash and venom at the Gentiles.

They glorify Asperger for example, who was a Jewish criminal who murdered several kids and did a lot of despicable things to humanity.

How can someone name a "diagnostic" based on a Jew who murdered kids, and put the the same name on their kids' mental illnesses. Some parents really blow my mind with the stupidity they treat things.

Of course mental illnesses are sadly, in this world, but, if I think a little, we can use the weaponization of the so-called mental illnesses such as active memorisation Hyperthermisia, oh hell yeah, it is in fact the aspects of Pluto that are very high and in Scorpio, and moreover, to attack Jews every single time with historic facts whenever they lie about the Holohoax or whatever.

Just imagine what damage can be realized if we can have some people to actively and indefinitely memorize the RTR and also any ritual of power of the Gods. Everything that is on the JoS.

That would be a joyful thing :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back