Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why are NPCs so fucking stupid?

MiniMe3388

It annoys me that NPCs don't understand how great Gods are. The Gods always help me when I have a problem and are always there for me. It annoys me how NPCs talk about the Gods.
It also annoys me that people my age are empty and like some disgusting jewish movies. I can't even talk to someone about intelligent things, only about fucking marvel movies or drinking alcohol at parties.

I wish everyone worshipped Gods, because they are the best beings that exist. I love them the most in the world.

Why? Because ages of Jewish curses, destruction, blasphemy, their death programs are the reason why!

We need to continue with the rituals, especially F-RTR so we can once again rise to the glorious days of Ancient Egypt. Of prosperity, abundance, glory and power!

Fuel that anger at F-RTR, at our enemies that stole so many things from us. Let us get our things back!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!

I know what you mean MiniMe, It is easy to get frustrated with the andrapoda who's existence currently only hampers the rest of humanity.

I think many NPCs are simply obliviously ignorant gentiles who deep down could be great people but currently don't have the chance to be. For these gentiles I feel more pity than anger or frustration. I will see these people with good but foolish intentions in their life be beaten down and suffer for it. I'd like to just tell them about how all their problems have solutions as a Satanist, but I have no intention to risk outing myself for their sake. I only hope their souls survive until the glory of the Gods is spread through the world again.

Hail Satan!

Most of them are new souls that were recently created and have not lived more than a very small number of life times, or even this is the first. The population is almost 8 Billion people, and before this for most of history the population was only a few millions.

So these new souls that were just made, it is like they don't have any of a "self" that exists. They have no personality, no history, no karma, no experiences, no skills, and nothing that makes a unique soul. They are closer to plants or even rocks than they are to a regular human who has lived for hundreds or thousands of years. NPC is a great term to describe this body with no soul, or you could say they are like mannequins.

MiniMe3388 said:
It annoys me that NPCs don't understand how great Gods are. The Gods always help me when I have a problem and are always there for me. It annoys me how NPCs talk about the Gods.
It also annoys me that people my age are empty and like some disgusting jewish movies. I can't even talk to someone about intelligent things, only about fucking marvel movies or drinking alcohol at parties.

I wish everyone worshipped Gods, because they are the best beings that exist. I love them the most in the world.

It's important not to let the state of others and their lives cloud your perception, or make you lose sight on what we're doing here.

Most of humanity has been in various states of sleep walking until recently. We are to evolve out of this, it may not look like it outright but people are waking up.

We have to keep working on ourselves and not concern ourselves with what those who are without are saying or doing. Those who are meant to open their eyes to the truth will, and they will come our way.

This is why it's so important not to direct hate or anger on to them. Not every one of them is doomed, Just sleep walking. Instead direct your anger of the situation onto our actual enemies, with Rtrs.

Everyone is heading in the right direction, it just takes time. Things are going to be ok.

Hail Satan!

MiniMe3388 said:

Unfortunately we have to tolerate the NPCs until they wake from their slumber. Hopefully as mordor and their orcs bang on their doors they will reflect and more people will wake the fuck up.

But sadly this takes time and many people change gradually, even if they are exposed to the truth.

Patience is all I can say here. People are waking up though in levels. It just may not rightly appear that way at first glance.

Something grim to keep in mind, which I find painful but necesary to mention, is some likely will never wake and remain asleep.

As is the nature of the kali yuga.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So these new souls that were just made, it is like they don't have any of a "self" that exists. They have no personality, no history, no karma, no experiences, no skills, and nothing that makes a unique soul. They are closer to plants or even rocks than they are to a regular human who has lived for hundreds or thousands of years. NPC is a great term to describe this body with no soul, or you could say they are like mannequins.

Can we say this could be a reason why some of them are successful? No karma, and little to no curses on the soul, seems like an easier road to success if the planets favor such a soul.

NPCs are people born today, with no past lives, so like a 50-year-old NPC can be less wise than a 14-year-old boy with an ancient soul.... Because it is the soul that makes the difference, an NPC being born today first of all does not have a real Soul, they have a consciousness that depends on the physical brain, fucked the brain, they do not even know if they exist or speak or have real emotions to make you understand. So it is logical that like the grays with chips in the brain also the NPCs are perfect to be enslaved, not having a real developed Soul, which makes them someone in this universe. So it may be that they are easily manipulated and speak badly of the Gods by hearsay are Npc, not having developed Souls are dragged into the mass only to make group consciousness like the grays.... However of the marvel movies, DC is a good watch well the movies, wonder woman is practically a Goddess with magnum opus.

After living alone for 5 months I now have to live with a close relative who has the mentality of the average NPC and he is unable to understand that I prefer to spend my time meditating and advancing spiritually and physically instead of things like chatting with a smartphone, watching TV or playing video games.

The best thing to do is to not get emotionally involved with them and stay focused on your advancement and personal matters.

Nikois666 said:
Can we say this could be a reason why some of them are successful? No karma, and little to no curses on the soul, seems like an easier road to success if the planets favor such a soul.

How easy a person's life is is controlled by the planets. The astrological alignment when they are born. Most people seek to have lives that are as easy as possible. They drift along and "go with the flow" and just do exactly what they are told to do every moment of their lives. They never make any choices or decisions. Just go wherever somebody else pushes them. And they do whatever is the minimum amount of work they can get away with doing. They have no conflict, obstacles, or difficulties in their lives. But they also never achieve anything, never create anything, and never become advanced in any way. It is like they are children forever. And these souls will not make much of any growth or advancement even if they are old.

The opposite is people who do make their own choices and decisions. And who have obstacles and difficult things in their lives. These challenges are painful or difficult to go past. But the person becomes so much stronger and better afterward. One type of example is people who go to school for very difficult subjects. It is a very difficult thing that most people would not be able to accomplish, but afterward the person ends up being so much stronger in that area. These difficult lives mostly are an opportunity to grow. And the people who have done the most growth in their histories are the people who are now the strongest and the leaders.

Nikois666 said:

How easy a person's life is is controlled by the planets. The astrological alignment when they are born. Most people seek to have lives that are as easy as possible. They drift along and "go with the flow" and just do exactly what they are told to do every moment of their lives. They never make any choices or decisions. Just go wherever somebody else pushes them. And they do whatever is the minimum amount of work they can get away with doing. They have no conflict, obstacles, or difficulties in their lives. But they also never achieve anything, never create anything, and never become advanced in any way. It is like they are children forever. And these souls will not make much of any growth or advancement even if they are old.

The opposite is people who do make their own choices and decisions. And who have obstacles and difficult things in their lives. These challenges are painful or difficult to go past. But the person becomes so much stronger and better afterward. One type of example is people who go to school for very difficult subjects. It is a very difficult thing that most people would not be able to accomplish, but afterward the person ends up being so much stronger in that area. These difficult lives mostly are an opportunity to grow. And the people who have done the most growth in their histories are the people who are now the strongest and the leaders.

I agree with it, but I guess I didn't display my question well. My question is centered around the success of attaining wealth. We can clearly see there are some few NPCs who are very immature but have seem to easily acquire a good amount of wealth and an overall easy life because they got lucky with the planetary alignment in their birth chart. It makes sense and so I was curious to confirm whether the new soul aspect played an important role here, cuz it does seem that the newer souls aren't as cursed as those who have had multiple reincarnations, and a good astrological alignment in their birth chart is like a lottery. Though it is definitely true that they 'go with the flow', their lives are hanging with a thin thread tied to their planets, which decide their fate.

I guess the real lottery is the JoS :D

NPCs (Non-Playable-Characters) are always considered and will be considered, under righteous evaluation stupid people and broken records playing over and over again.

NPCs are people which are favorite to the Jews and their putrid tactics as NPCs do not have a brain, do not automatically think for themselves and also accept only a single opinion, not listening what the other side has to say and filter with personal knowledge and attitude.

The concept of NPC is more than disastrous to humanity, not mentioning younger people who, due to the monotheistic mentality and, "you are going to the Lake of Fire if you do not listen to the Rabbis" mentality, the younger Gentiles are always controlled by the Jews.

Sheer fact is that all the psychological studies from 2009 to the present always include social networks and Internet as making people act like NPCs but it is not always the fault of social networks, like sure, Facebook, YouTube or others make people act like NPCs, but there is the aspect of the monotheistic mentality found in all mainstream religions and further denominations.

Let's not forget the book of Stephen Arterburn called: "Toxic faith : understanding and overcoming religious addiction" which shows the reality of the real NPCs of the Jews and what their "pious" and "only church / synagogue" followers get in exchange for acting like a real NPC because of the Abrahamic religions.

Antireligioso said:
NPCs are people born today, with no past lives, so like a 50-year-old NPC can be less wise than a 14-year-old boy with an ancient soul.... Because it is the soul that makes the difference, an NPC being born today first of all does not have a real Soul, they have a consciousness that depends on the physical brain, fucked the brain, they do not even know if they exist or speak or have real emotions to make you understand. So it is logical that like the grays with chips in the brain also the NPCs are perfect to be enslaved, not having a real developed Soul, which makes them someone in this universe. So it may be that they are easily manipulated and speak badly of the Gods by hearsay are Npc, not having developed Souls are dragged into the mass only to make group consciousness like the grays.... However of the marvel movies, DC is a good watch well the movies, wonder woman is practically a Goddess with magnum opus.

Regardless of age, NPCs are not to be excused, as one who is an NPC, will always be an NPC according to his / her definition.

So, nope, no NPCs. Also, Wonder Woman is not a Godess with Magnum Opus performed. You can say that about a lot of "heroes" in the DC saga but in the end you find, if you want to find it, that there is a lot of balloney in those movies.

MiniMe3388 said:

I understand your sayings and, maybe with little efort people will start to strain further away from the NPC mentality and start worshipping the Gods.

They are truly beautiful beings and since Ancient times when humanity didn't have the modernistic progress with computers and phones, but still had the "at that time" modernism, the Gods have always been the allies of humans.

The concept of NPCs is only a comparison, and a stupid one at that.

People however much they may have spiritual shortcomings are not empty boxes, this idea of empty boxes is jewish.

We have our vocabulary, these are called andrapods.

NPC means 'Unplayable Player', and it is a very similar meaning to empty box possessed.

I would start to stop using the word NPC.

Vira_ said:

People however much they may have spiritual shortcomings are not empty boxes, this idea of empty boxes is jewish.

NPC means 'Unplayable Player', and it is a very similar meaning to empty box possessed.

I'm totally with you, even the lowest people still have a soul, their own personality and are not automated robots.
Andrapod or Untermensch is much more appropriate.

Wotanwarrior said:
Vira_ said:

I'm totally with you, even the lowest people still have a soul, their own personality and are not automated robots.

I will be using this word "Andrapod" from now on :p

There is no connection between those things.

They have no connections but one causes misery[jewish curses], the other could cause misery as well if the birth timing is bad[planets]. Wouldn't a new soul be fresh to jewish curses[except it would have some karma from both parents], I think good planets and no jewish curses for an andrapod = some form of success or stability in life. I have seen some people in my life who I believe have new soul, they have done really good in life, yes they are not at all leader material or inventors or exceptionally unique, but they seem to have at least a stable life in most parts[like financially].

Less cursed or not a cursed soul + no harsh astrological alignment in the birth chart = better life than most people.
Is this right or wrong?

Wotanwarrior said:
Vira_ said:

Agreed! Glad you also feel this way.

NPC is a very dehumanizing term to apply to our people. Andrapoda is better, it calls the state of being for what it is, but doesn't equate the being to the behavior. People can learn the truth and liberate themselves from being andrapoda. But an NPC is an empty husk that can be nothing more than it was programmed to be in the jewtrix.

MiniMe3388 said:

There is a lot of stupidity being pushed and many are NPC's, Christards etc.
I do sometimes however try to remind myself of the quote "he who is a fool, he thinks all others are", which I think of every time that thought (everyone is a fool) enters my head. There is always things others are better at etc. and being humble enough to see that is just one of the benefits of meditation. Just keep spreading the Truth and don't give up on people.

By the way, that quote I mentioned ("he who is a fool, he thinks all others are") is actually from Indian guru A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, founder of the Hare Krishna movement.
It's just one example of how I can agree deeply with a statement like that from a person without agreeing with everything else that person says and stands for, which is important to be able to do as an independent person and Satanist.

Generations of curses, brainwashing and no spiritual advancement and no access to true spiritual knowledge.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back