Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to keep money?

Lightning-Wings

Hi, I wanted to ask what meditation should I use in order to save up money instead of wasting it all.

I have about 4 or so planets that are making me quite impulsive with money and make it come and go and I'm unsure what to do to remove those influences.

I'm thinking a freeing of the Soul working, but maybe it might not be the correct way. Maybe a Sun Square? But I'm unsure.

Any suggestions? Thank you!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!

If you're dealing with negative planetary influences, you have to remove the karma associated with those planets. I think Nauthiz might not help too much here.

MUNKA X 108 can be used to remove specific or all negative karma from any source. You should start it during Waning Scorpio, but if you are genuinely pressed for time, Waning in general should work okay. You can use it to affirm that you no longer have any negative "wealth karma."

An example: "The power of MUNKA has permanently removed any and all negative wealth karma, in the best possible way." x 9

Do it for 40 days, or indefinitely if manifestations keep occurring.

DeepScrub said:
If you're dealing with negative planetary influences, you have to remove the karma associated with those planets. I think Nauthiz might not help too much here.

MUNKA X 108 can be used to remove specific or all negative karma from any source. You should start it during Waning Scorpio, but if you are genuinely pressed for time, Waning in general should work okay. You can use it to affirm that you no longer have any negative "wealth karma."

An example: "The power of MUNKA has permanently removed any and all negative wealth karma, in the best possible way." x 9

Do it for 40 days, or indefinitely if manifestations keep occurring.

Thank you!! This makes a lot of sense.

Powerofjustice said:
Sounds like you just need to discipline yourself. At worst maybe a freeing working.

Please read this post Self-Concept: Blueprint Of Our Lives I gave an example specifically pertaining to uncontrolled money spending.

Thank you!

Make better choices. Stop making dumb choices. This is not about spells or planets. It's about maturity and responsiblity.

If you are hungry for a week or more because you spent all your money on dumb things and have no money for food, that would teach you very easily to realize what is important.

If you like spending it, then make more money.
If you won't make more money then you have to budget and save it up.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Make better choices. Stop making dumb choices. This is not about spells or planets. It's about maturity and responsiblity.

If you are hungry for a week or more because you spent all your money on dumb things and have no money for food, that would teach you very easily to realize what is important.

It's a little hard to make better choices when you get scraps to begin with and most of the money, if not all, goes to the bills, pets (I'm not complaining about owning pets!!) and things that I require, i.e. food, (if I'm lucky) clothes.
Back when I was still able to work, I got the cheapest PC that I could afford, finally was able to buy new shoes as the the ones I had had holes in them.

I'm blessed to even get any sort of money at all.

I admit fully that I'm impulsive with money, but I buy the things that I absolutely require, not waste it on stupid junk.

I'm not mad or attacking you, just simply telling you that I've always struggled with poverty.
The planets don't help either.

The money that I'm getting from the government (due to being unemployed because of my hands problem.) is a joke, but, at least I am able to pay off my phone bill, get some food, buy treats and food for my pets, maybe if I'm lucky, treat myself to something nice, like a new toothbrush or a snack or something else.

It is not easy to make "better" choices as I already do my best. I'm lucky that my parents can sometimes afford proper food, help me out with new clothes. If it weren't for my mom, I wouldn't have a new jacket, but rather a torn and already worn down one, so I'm lucky for that at least.

I apologize if my words might have come off as "rude", I'm just telling you how it is.

Lightning-Wings said:
Hi, I wanted to ask what meditation should I use in order to save up money instead of wasting it all.

I have about 4 or so planets that are making me quite impulsive with money and make it come and go and I'm unsure what to do to remove those influences.

I'm thinking a freeing of the Soul working, but maybe it might not be the correct way. Maybe a Sun Square? But I'm unsure.

Your 2nd house defines your material wealth, as does your Venus. Jupiter rules expansion, and the Sun rules power.

If you have planets in your 2nd house, like Neptune or Mercury, this can give some abilities in regards towards wealth, but very likely will have negative karma that makes your wealth dissipate as well. Yes, you will want to work on this karma, as otherwise you can find yourself rendered poor even when you "try hard". Wealth needs to be ingrained on the soul.

A Sun Square will help a lot, but the Lakshmi mantra incorporates the aspects of Astarte that pertain to "gardening" wealth. In other words, you plant the seeds, nurture it, sustain current investments, etc. Each step of the process is defined by a different energy mechanism, but all are important towards overall success.

Look at Astarte's runes: Fehu (luck/movement of wealth), Jera (cycles/patience), Gebo (harmony, energy exchange), and Uruz (energy which sustains patterns). In a sense all of this pertains to growing wealth, such growing a business, career opportunity, or learning how to do so.

More here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=425291#p425291

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=430701 time=1678924939 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

Your 2nd house defines your material wealth, as does your Venus. Jupiter rules expansion, and the Sun rules power.

If you have planets in your 2nd house, like Neptune or Mercury, this can give some abilities in regards towards wealth, but very likely will have negative karma that makes your wealth dissipate as well. Yes, you will want to work on this karma, as otherwise you can find yourself rendered poor even when you "try hard". Wealth needs to be ingrained on the soul.

A Sun Square will help a lot, but the Lakshmi mantra incorporates the aspects of Astarte that pertain to "gardening" wealth. In other words, you plant the seeds, nurture it, sustain current investments, etc. Each step of the process is defined by a different energy mechanism, but all are important towards overall success.

Look at Astarte's runes: Fehu (luck/movement of wealth), Jera (cycles/patience), Gebo (harmony, energy exchange), and Uruz (energy which sustains patterns). In a sense all of this pertains to growing wealth, such growing a business, career opportunity, or learning how to do so.

More here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=425291#p425291

Thank you, brother Blitz!! It's very interesting!! When I have more room for more workings, I'll include that meditation!

Lightning-Wings said:

You aren't rude at all.

It sounds like you are doing fine. And I think you do deserve to get yourself something nice when you can. Maybe just changing your mindset to wait a longer time for a larger reward.

I didn't know anything about you. And from the question, I was thinking you might be young and that it is mostly young people who need that kind of lesson. But you don't really need a lesson because you already know.

Lightning-Wings said:

You aren't rude at all.

It sounds like you are doing fine. And I think you do deserve to get yourself something nice when you can. Maybe just changing your mindset to wait a longer time for a larger reward.

I didn't know anything about you. And from the question, I was thinking you might be young and that it is mostly young people who need that kind of lesson. But you don't really need a lesson because you already know.

Thank you, brother for your understanding.

While I'm working on healing my hands (Thanks to Father Satan, I have a gentile doctor helping me, so woohoo!!), the government pays me once a month. I have attempted to save up a bit of money, but things that required my attention needed to spend that money, but I'm going to do better now, thank you!!

Your hands will heal soon, and your life will get better. :D

Open all of your main chakras. Then open the smaller chakras in your shoulders, then elbows, then wrists, then hands. Energy goes up your left arm, into your 4th chakra, then out and down your right arm. You can have your hands together, and practice feeling this loop of energy current. Practice the feeling of it and it will get stronger.

This will do a lot of work to help heal the problem with your hands which I think is mostly from stagnation and lack of energy flow.

Your hands will heal soon, and your life will get better. :D

Open all of your main chakras. Then open the smaller chakras in your shoulders, then elbows, then wrists, then hands. Energy goes up your left arm, into your 4th chakra, then out and down your right arm. You can have your hands together, and practice feeling this loop of energy current. Practice the feeling of it and it will get stronger.

This will do a lot of work to help heal the problem with your hands which I think is mostly from stagnation and lack of energy flow.

I actually do see my hand chakras (especially my left hand) having blocked chakras. I have attempted to breath energy into those, it works for a few seconds, but then closes the chakras right back up. I'm going to open them, it's only a matter of time!!

Oh and, a very blessed thing happened today! My mom was able to buy me a few pairs of clothing and I feel like it's truly a blessing!! I wasn't able to do it myself due to money issues, so I'm grateful my mom could! :)

The rituals are a blessing!!

Great. :)

Please do the openings in the order I said. 8 main chakras (7 main chakras plus 3rd eye really), then the shoulders, then elbows, wrists, then hands. You can do shoulders, elbows, wrists, and hands all in the same day but just do them in that order. It will work much better.

Great. :)

Please do the openings in the order I said. 8 main chakras (7 main chakras plus 3rd eye really), then the shoulders, then elbows, wrists, then hands. You can do shoulders, elbows, wrists, and hands all in the same day but just do them in that order. It will work much better.

You're right, I just wanted to tell you the results so far.
My shoulder chakras are open. I constantly see my soul wings which is pretty cool.

Lightning-Wings said:

A few pieces of advice which may help you.

Every month, write a budget overview of your income and your expenses. Go through everything, and write it down on paper, by hand.

Go through your expenses one by one, starting with unavoidable ones like bills and rent, then to other necessary expenses such as food and things for your pets.

Then, go through those expenses one by one and ask yourself if you can save money there, or use your money more responsibly.

Your bills for example, depending on where you live, if you are below a certain income threshold you may be able to be exempt from paying certain bills, also you may be able to get subsidies that you are unaware of, or perhaps you can look for other available options for certain services which may have cheaper prices.

In short, become completely and fully aware of your finances and where your money is going, and become conscious of all your expenditure and then also investigate all the options available to you for alternatives and any savings you can make.

Go through your expenditure on food, and other groceries and keep track of everything you spend money on.

Then evaluate how much of this you actually need to spend money on! Also evaluate if you can find better deals for things you buy, or if you can buy cheaper alternative products without sacrificing quality.

Something you could look into for example is, do you have a local market where you can buy foodstuffs? Often times if there is a market, you can buy vegetables and other foods far cheaper there than from a super market.

Investigate your options, and become aware of your spending habits, discipline yourself where needed and make cuts where you can.

Then lastly, one of the best advices for anyone who wants to start saving money.

For every ten coins you receive, keep one for yourself!

In more modern terms, always put a tenth of your money away and don't touch it!

Teach yourself this: for every 10 coins I receive, I always save 1 in my purse. Or, for every 10 currency I receive, I always save 1 on my savings account.

One tenth of that you make is yours to keep!

Doing so, regardless if you believe you can or not, will have you save up money is no time.

You will see your savings account grow by the day pretty much. Every month you will see it grow, and then you realize that you can save money.

That advice comes from this excellent book:

The Richest man in Babylon.

You need to read that book, you can get it for free on PDF drive.

https://pdfdrive.to/download/the-richest-man-in-babylon-8

It is one of the best books on finance ever written.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Lightning-Wings said:

A few pieces of advice which may help you.

Every month, write a budget overview of your income and your expenses. Go through everything, and write it down on paper, by hand.

Go through your expenses one by one, starting with unavoidable ones like bills and rent, then to other necessary expenses such as food and things for your pets.

Then, go through those expenses one by one and ask yourself if you can save money there, or use your money more responsibly.

Your bills for example, depending on where you live, if you are below a certain income threshold you may be able to be exempt from paying certain bills, also you may be able to get subsidies that you are unaware of, or perhaps you can look for other available options for certain services which may have cheaper prices.

In short, become completely and fully aware of your finances and where your money is going, and become conscious of all your expenditure and then also investigate all the options available to you for alternatives and any savings you can make.

Go through your expenditure on food, and other groceries and keep track of everything you spend money on.

Then evaluate how much of this you actually need to spend money on! Also evaluate if you can find better deals for things you buy, or if you can buy cheaper alternative products without sacrificing quality.

Something you could look into for example is, do you have a local market where you can buy foodstuffs? Often times if there is a market, you can buy vegetables and other foods far cheaper there than from a super market.

Investigate your options, and become aware of your spending habits, discipline yourself where needed and make cuts where you can.

Then lastly, one of the best advices for anyone who wants to start saving money.

For every ten coins you receive, keep one for yourself!

In more modern terms, always put a tenth of your money away and don't touch it!

Teach yourself this: for every 10 coins I receive, I always save 1 in my purse. Or, for every 10 currency I receive, I always save 1 on my savings account.

One tenth of that you make is yours to keep!

Doing so, regardless if you believe you can or not, will have you save up money is no time.

You will see your savings account grow by the day pretty much. Every month you will see it grow, and then you realize that you can save money.

That advice comes from this excellent book:

The Richest man in Babylon.

You need to read that book, you can get it for free on PDF drive.

https://pdfdrive.to/download/the-richest-man-in-babylon-8

It is one of the best books on finance ever written.

Hail Satan!

Thank you so much, brother!!!

I have an off-topic question, may I contact you through Protonmail to discuss something very important that is too personal and private to be shared on the forums?

Lightning-Wings said:

I have an off-topic question, may I contact you through Protonmail to discuss something very important that is too personal and private to be shared on the forums?

I believe you know my email address, you can contact me there if you need help sister.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Lightning-Wings said:

I believe you know my email address, you can contact me there if you need help sister.

Hail Satan!

Thank you, I wanted to meditate first before reaching out to you. I have sent you the email.

You "lose" money every day due to inflation. This is why you may be operating on the same budget plan from last year, but now somehow it feels like you have less money even though you are operating on the exact same strict budget as before.

If you want to keep the money that you have you need to find a solution to the issue of inflation devaluing your money.

To protect your wealth you need to put it into assets that have the tendency to go up in value while fiat is continually going down. Stocks, real estate, crypto, gold, whatever. The rich don't have money, they have assets.

Get it into your mind that the money you have under your pillow is slowly corroding and losing value each passing day.

Dahaarkan said:
You "lose" money every day due to inflation. This is why you may be operating on the same budget plan from last year, but now somehow it feels like you have less money even though you are operating on the exact same strict budget as before.

If you want to keep the money that you have you need to find a solution to the issue of inflation devaluing your money.

To protect your wealth you need to put it into assets that have the tendency to go up in value while fiat is continually going down. Stocks, real estate, crypto, gold, whatever. The rich don't have money, they have assets.

Get it into your mind that the money you have under your pillow is slowly corroding and losing value each passing day.
In reality both assets and currencies fluctuate in value depending on the point of business cycle at the moment of measure. There is no 100% foolproof safe store for value in this world at the moment.

Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:

In reality both assets and currencies fluctuate in value depending on the point of business cycle at the moment of measure. There is no 100% foolproof safe store for value in this world at the moment.

Thank you both. It makes a lot of sense!

Everyone has given you great advice. I just wanted to add something from my point of view.

Saving money nowadays doesn't work anymore. It could have worked in the 80's for some, but now the economy is completely different. It's all about how you MANAGE the money. Also, rather than saving any leftovers, it should be put into different financial assets, like Dahaarkan mention, as having wealth sitting in the form of cash or on your bank account is one of the worst types of investments you can make together, like Dahaarkan explained. Second worst after playing the lottery either infrequently or on a regular basis.

From the spiritual point of view, you need to first free yourself of the conditions that keep you in the current circumstances. Then you can do workings to embed in your soul the ability to manage always larger and larger amounts of money. These workings go hand-in-hand with practical action as well as the deep introspection advised by Powerofjustice. They need to be timed of course taking into account astrological factors like Blitzkreig mentioned.

I wish you all the best!

Stormblood said:
Everyone has given you great advice. I just wanted to add something from my point of view.

Saving money nowadays doesn't work anymore. It could have worked in the 80's for some, but now the economy is completely different. It's all about how you MANAGE the money. Also, rather than saving any leftovers, it should be put into different financial assets, like Dahaarkan mention, as having wealth sitting in the form of cash or on your bank account is one of the worst types of investments you can make together, like Dahaarkan explained. Second worst after playing the lottery either infrequently or on a regular basis.

From the spiritual point of view, you need to first free yourself of the conditions that keep you in the current circumstances. Then you can do workings to embed in your soul the ability to manage always larger and larger amounts of money. These workings go hand-in-hand with practical action as well as the deep introspection advised by Powerofjustice. They need to be timed of course taking into account astrological factors like Blitzkreig mentioned.

I wish you all the best!

Thank you, brother!!

I have started a Munka working yesterday that brother DeepScrub has suggested and I plan on doing a meditation to attract money as well on the 24th. Hopefully it works out!

Thank you to all who replied, I really appreciate your advices!!

Lightning-Wings said:
Thank you, brother!!

I have started a Munka working yesterday that brother DeepScrub has suggested and I plan on doing a meditation to attract money as well on the 24th. Hopefully it works out!

I know some don't agree but it is my personal recommendation that one needs to get into the habit of using the term wealth and not "money" when doing wealth workings. Money and wealth and not the same thing and because you have one does not mean you have the other.

Money is fleeting and it comes and goes faster than you may realize, while "wealth" is in the soul and it remains in your "possession" irrespective of "money". Wealth takes many forms in the sense that your assets may change, evolve or even be replaced with other assets, but in doing so your wealth remains with you no matter how much it changes shape. Where as focusing on just obtaining large amounts of money, this you will lose very quickly if wealth is not engraved in your soul.

This is why you see so many lottery winners, athletes and singers become millionaires and just a few years later they are "back" in poverty. The reason for this is two-fold one wealth is not engraved in their soul and therefore the money they possess is temporary, and two they lack financial understanding to properly safeguard and continue to grow that wealth. The truth is these people never got out of poverty and being granted millions of dollars was just a temporary illusion, which inevitably shattered and they are in poverty again.

On the other side of the coin you have individuals who remain wealthy and well-off regardless of whatever crisis or crashes may occur. While everybody around them are ruined, these people continue to grow financially as if nothing had happened at all.

When you are visualizing your success do not visualize a bunch of numbers on a screen or a pile of green toilet paper, visualize not money, but blooming assets that are ever growing in value and grant you financial liberation, safety and security.

The point is money comes and goes, but wealth is forever.

Lightning-Wings said:

There's a few things you could try.

For starters, definitely look and see if you have a lack of earth element, as you could rectify this by working with the earth element. Make sure to proceed carefully, for if you are not sure or uncomfortable working with the elements yet, you could just take note to do this at a later date.

You could go into a trance before bed and program your mind with an affirmation to stop spending your money in a wasteful way.

Something like..

"I am saving most of the money I make and no longer making impulsive purchases."

"I am responsible with my income. I'm saving money and have stopped making impulsive purchases."

"The urge to make impulsive purchases is gone, safely and permanently"

Or something along those lines. I'm sure there's a better way to word it, but these are just examples of what you could use.

Experiment with what feels best and is the most accurate to your situation. As you know better than us what it is you are dealing with. (The type of impulsive purchases, your financial situation, income you are working with, etc.)

serpentwalker666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:

There's a few things you could try.

For starters, definitely look and see if you have a lack of earth element, as you could rectify this by working with the earth element. Make sure to proceed carefully, for if you are not sure or uncomfortable working with the elements yet, you could just take note to do this at a later date.

You could go into a trance before bed and program your mind with an affirmation to stop spending your money in a wasteful way.

Something like..

"I am saving most of the money I make and no longer making impulsive purchases."

"I am responsible with my income. I'm saving money and have stopped making impulsive purchases."

"The urge to make impulsive purchases is gone, safely and permanently"

Or something along those lines. I'm sure there's a better way to word it, but these are just examples of what you could use.

Experiment with what feels best and is the most accurate to your situation. As you know better than us what it is you are dealing with. (The type of impulsive purchases, your financial situation, income you are working with, etc.)

Thank you brother!!

I actually lack water element, but have a balance of other elements. What's strange is that I'm quite emotional and sensitive, despite lacking the water element lol..

As for the affirmations you provided - you are a freaking genius!
I have started brother DeepScrub's munka working, so we'll see if that helps out!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back