Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A HUGE Thank you to Queen Astarte!!

Lightning-Wings

Hi!!
So yesterday I sat down to relax real quick and draw something, like a horse or something and Queen Astarte came into my mind asking me in a subliminal way to draw her, so I did and I am loving how the drawing came out!!! :)
I must thank Marquis Pheonix for helping me on this drawing and helping correct a few mistakes as well!

Astarte.png

I must truly thank Queen Astarte. I feel deeply in my soul like I've known her in my past lives. She feels so warm and kind and she's very joyful!
Doing the Power Ritual of Astarte made me feel even closer to her than ever before and I just feel instant joy and peace in my soul when I think about her or see her Sigil or anything to do with her! (That is positive and not slandered by the enemy, obviously.)

Queen Astarte makes me feel like I'm not alone and like I have a friend. A woman who is a friend to me.
I've struggled with keeping female friends in the past and so I always just befriended men and stayed friends with a couple of them, yet I always deeply longed for that feminine interaction. Just talking about anything really!

I have to thank her also for leading me to certain things and helping me create a freeing of the soul working for removing sexual hang ups. You can find it here if you want: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=430027#p430027

Thanks to her, I finally feel like I'm truly connecting to my feminine side of self, embracing my beauty as is and I've even learned to braid my hair thanks to her!! I have always dreamed of doing so, but never got the hang of it, so I feel happy to be able to do it!!

Another thing I have to thank her for is a HUGE thank you for being my friend, a type of Guardian if you wish to say that. I really appreciate how kind, patient, gentle and caring she is.
I have dealt with so much negativity, struggle, sorrow, pain in my past lives and this one especially, that I can't help but feel actually genuinely cared for and heard by Queen Astarte. She's like a big sister I always wished I had.

Anyways, in closing, I really want to thank once again for Queen Astarte!!
It feels so freeing, so joyful, so peaceful to know her. To feel her beautiful energy. It's so pleasant, comforting even!!

THANK YOU QUEEN ASTARTE!!! :)

HAIL QUEEN ASTARTE FOREVER!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!
HAIL MARQUIS PHEONIX FOREVER!!

She is so beautiful! Astarte's energy during the ritual felts like a big field full of green grass and flowers. ❤️

Since I also love the wonderful Goddess Astarte very much, I wanted to ask you a question after reading your extraordinary experience with her: do you know if there is anything that can be done to show love for this Goddess besides the ritual for Astarte and besides give her energy? Maybe there's something Astarte might like? Usually, in addition to the rituals for her, I also dedicate some nice writing or phrases to her (since I'm good at writing). But I would like to do something that she would really appreciate.
Thank you!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Since I also love the wonderful Goddess Astarte very much, I wanted to ask you a question after reading your extraordinary experience with her: do you know if there is anything that can be done to show love for this Goddess besides the ritual for Astarte and besides give her energy? Maybe there's something Astarte might like? Usually, in addition to the rituals for her, I also dedicate some nice writing or phrases to her (since I'm good at writing). But I would like to do something that she would really appreciate.
Thank you!

I'd suggest to focus on her sibling, go through Satan and ask her what she'd like.

She wants us to advance.
You can send her energy, do F-RTR (Do it everyday!!), if you have the calling for it - write poetry or draw for her. But I personally feel that she'd prefer us to advance and do the F-RTR.

Lightning-Wings said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
Thank you!

I'd suggest to focus on her sibling, go through Satan and ask her what she'd like.

She wants us to advance.
You can send her energy, do F-RTR (Do it everyday!!), if you have the calling for it - write poetry or draw for her. But I personally feel that she'd prefer us to advance and do the F-RTR.

Thank you!!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Lightning-Wings said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
Thank you!

She wants us to advance.

Thank you!!

Sorry, I meant Sigil not sibling..
Autocorrect really messed my message up.

I owe my life to Lady Astarte.
Every night from 21:00 until 26 March I have time to perform Astarte's power rituals and the first part of the new rituals, from 21:00 UTC+1, join me if you have the chance :D
Anyway, I like your drawing testblood. Very nice .

Misikeksz666 said:
I owe my life to Lady Astarte.
Every night from 21:00 until 26 March I have time to perform Astarte's power rituals and the first part of the new rituals, from 21:00 UTC+1, join me if you have the chance :D
Anyway, I like your drawing testblood. Very nice .

What is a testblood?

Lightning-Wings said:
Hi!!
So yesterday I sat down to relax real quick and draw something, like a horse or something and Queen Astarte came into my mind asking me in a subliminal way to draw her, so I did and I am loving how the drawing came out!!! :)
I must thank Marquis Pheonix for helping me on this drawing and helping correct a few mistakes as well!

Astarte.png

I must truly thank Queen Astarte. I feel deeply in my soul like I've known her in my past lives. She feels so warm and kind and she's very joyful!
Doing the Power Ritual of Astarte made me feel even closer to her than ever before and I just feel instant joy and peace in my soul when I think about her or see her Sigil or anything to do with her! (That is positive and not slandered by the enemy, obviously.)

Queen Astarte makes me feel like I'm not alone and like I have a friend. A woman who is a friend to me.
I've struggled with keeping female friends in the past and so I always just befriended men and stayed friends with a couple of them, yet I always deeply longed for that feminine interaction. Just talking about anything really!

I have to thank her also for leading me to certain things and helping me create a freeing of the soul working for removing sexual hang ups. You can find it here if you want: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=430027#p430027

Thanks to her, I finally feel like I'm truly connecting to my feminine side of self, embracing my beauty as is and I've even learned to braid my hair thanks to her!! I have always dreamed of doing so, but never got the hang of it, so I feel happy to be able to do it!!

Another thing I have to thank her for is a HUGE thank you for being my friend, a type of Guardian if you wish to say that. I really appreciate how kind, patient, gentle and caring she is.
I have dealt with so much negativity, struggle, sorrow, pain in my past lives and this one especially, that I can't help but feel actually genuinely cared for and heard by Queen Astarte. She's like a big sister I always wished I had.

It feels so freeing, so joyful, so peaceful to know her. To feel her beautiful energy. It's so pleasant, comforting even!!

Very beautiful painting, thanks for sharing your art!

SATchives said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Hi!!

Astarte.png

Very beautiful painting, thanks for sharing your art!

Thank you!! :)

Lightning-Wings said:
Hi!!

Astarte.png

So nice to read this, so much positivity. Thanks, it made my mood better, I was little upset, now I am like “aw Gods are really fantastic…” I’m glad you have such strong connection with her, can’t be more wonderful thing than our connection to Gods, it is really amazing that we have this and especially that it is real, uplifting, pushing us to advance, makes us happy, shows us the way for living in cosmos, teach us and etc… it is best gift ever, ever.., Hail Gods!

Btw I noticed not the first time I read your posts and it gets better, somehow I come across them right at that time when I’m little down 😂 and it always helps right away. And I’m not saying that I’m sad all the time, it is not! Anyway, thank you!

TerKorian666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Astarte.png

So nice to read this, so much positivity. Thanks, it made my mood better, I was little upset, now I am like “aw Gods are really fantastic…” I’m glad you have such strong connection with her, can’t be more wonderful thing than our connection to Gods, it is really amazing that we have this and especially that it is real, uplifting, pushing us to advance, makes us happy, shows us the way for living in cosmos, teach us and etc… it is best gift ever, ever.., Hail Gods!

Btw I noticed not the first time I read your posts and it gets better, somehow I come across them right at that time when I’m little down 😂 and it always helps right away. And I’m not saying that I’m sad all the time, it is not! Anyway, thank you!

Awe, thank you!! I'm glad it made you feel better!! Makes me very happy to know and see others appreciated and finding peace and joy in not just my art, but also others too!! :D

Lightning-Wings said:
TerKorian666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Astarte.png

Awe, thank you!! I'm glad it made you feel better!! Makes me very happy to know and see others appreciated and finding peace and joy in not just my art, but also others too!! :D

Wait a second… I just saw you are translating JoS into Lithuania here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=86836 You know what?? Aš pats lietuvis 😂

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back