Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I don't know whether I should laugh or groan or what...

FancyMancy

si0RLnx.png

Lol. Dion Dublin is "adam". (This "adam" looks more like Dion Dublin than Vin Diesel, which everyone else is saying.) According to AI? AI can't think; it merely copies and pastes. Look at AI-generated pictures of people with deformed hands, for one example. Also "god" can't show us this "adam", but AI supposedly can? Lol.

That was just a joke https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/vin-diesel-twitter-first-man-joke-b2212575.html

With all respect, you shouldn't take random images with no source seriously.

DawStarlight said:
That was just a joke https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/vin-diesel-twitter-first-man-joke-b2212575.html

With all respect, you shouldn't take random images with no source seriously.
Either way, I took it to be the "Out of Africa" nonsense again, since the skin complexion is not White exactly - and look at the nose on this 3-D-generated pic and on Dion. Is it a White nose? The j/news is... as I say, j; jewish. Whites get bashed, and we're all either "from Africa" and/or "from Black adam". (I also recall, but have no sources, that there "were" 2 Humanities; before "adam" was a Black Humanity, and "White" (that is, actually jewish, not White) catholicism used this "pre-adamite man" as a reason and excuse for "Whites" to enslave Blacks.) Thanks for the link.

FancyMancy said:
si0RLnx.png

Lol. Dion Dublin is "adam". (This "adam" looks more like Dion Dublin than Vin Diesel, which everyone else is saying.) According to AI? AI can't think; it merely copies and pastes. Look at AI-generated pictures of people with deformed hands, for one example. Also "god" can't show us this "adam", but AI supposedly can? Lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back