Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Financial Slavery: A list

We are at war with the Jews. Today, poverty and homelessness is at an unexpected high. Most people are under the heavy assumption that they have to work in order to have a good life and have a sustainable outcome, and that money is everything, so they work themselves to death overtime. For example, one must pay rent to not get evicted. Little do the big population know, this isn’t a normal thing; it’s something by design. It’s made to sabotage the spirits of every living being in the world… Everyone but a certain group of people: the Jews. They’re the ones who financially suffered the least out of every race, as they own the banks, the stock markets, the investments, real estate, basically the entire economy. Being the controllers, the Jews will deny any of this and argue to it make it appear that the ownership of business is neutral and not dominated by a single race. Beneath the façade of equality advocation, the Jews are very selfish

Do note that I'm not the most savvy in regards to finances. That note aside, here’s an imcomplete list of things that entail financial slavery:

• Forcing citizens to working to get to survive.
  • Paying bills for services to operate.
  • Taxing people to further get people in poverty.
  • Making college Students pay loans to graduate.
  • Deceiving customers into thinking that a certain product will help them when said product actually harms the customer. (Important Note: Deception is an important aspect of financial slavery.)

It's important to not get confused regarding work and how and why working can be positive in a person's life.

It is necessary for people to contribute to their nation and to the whole, the issue arises when people are not paid appropriately for the time and labor they put in. When people are appropriately appreciated and compensated for their labor work is a healthy aspect in a person's life. When a person is not being compensated appropriately for their labor, and they are being viciously exploited by their "employers", this becomes a negative.

People must work to create the resources required to maintain human life and civilization, now we are reaching a point technologically where it is no longer required that humans work to create said resources, and a large part of industry is advancing to where it is no longer required to have human workers to operate and maintain industry and creation of essential resources.

This renders "work" obsolete and unnecessary in most of the industrial sectors, which constitutes a massive percentage of all workers, and creates the issue where the modern worker lifestyle is no longer compatible with the advancements of technology.

One also should consider that the grander economic system in place is not compatible with technology as the system itself is based on a supposed scarcity of resources which does not exist. The concept that there isn't enough to accommodate everybody is a total lie disproved by the fact that a single person can own islands and hold more wealth than they could spend in a thousand lifetimes.

If a machine can feed a million people, and a single man can own thousands of miles of land and homes, then there exists enough food and enough space and homes for everybody.

So in a world with abundance of resources, and now having the means with which to automate the reproduction of said resources to a scale where everyone can have their needs met, one really has to wonder why one must sacrifice 90% of their lifetime slaving away for breadcrumbs when they live in a world of abundance and technology.

The concept that people are happy like this is a strange belief to hold considering one exists in a world where factories are now building suicide nets to prevent workers from flinging themselves to their deaths as the only escape from the endless, hopeless torment that is to be a poor worker in the modern world.

Taxation is a good concept the issue is that it is corrupted. You give to the state, and in turn the state uses the funds to take care of you and your people, by funding infrastructure and services required for human life and the progress of a nation as a whole. This is good in concept.

The issue arises when the state takes your tax money and gives it away in the billions to jewish bankers and businessmen in bailouts and such.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
Do note that I'm not the most savvy in regards to finances. That note aside, here’s an imcomplete list of things that entail financial slavery:

• Deceiving customers into thinking that a certain product will help them when said product actually harms the customer. (Important Note: Deception is an important aspect of financial slavery.)

Citizens not working = societal collapse out of no product of labor
Not paying bills = No utilities for a civilization
No taxation = the State cannot pay for things like huge air-planes to protect you, or hospitals, or make streets for you, or whatever of the sort.
Student college debt = yes, that is somehow viable for the list of slavery, yet education is not for free in more than one ways.
Deception = Yes, where deadly deception is concerned.

Dahaarkan said:
If a machine can feed a million people, and a single man can own thousands of miles of land and homes, then there exists enough food and enough space and homes for everybody.

So in a world with abundance of resources, and now having the means with which to automate the reproduction of said resources to a scale where everyone can have their needs met, one really has to wonder why one must sacrifice 90% of their lifetime slaving away for breadcrumbs when they live in a world of abundance and technology.

wow.
👏

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No taxation = the State cannot pay for things like huge air-planes to protect you, or hospitals, or make streets for you, or whatever of the sort.
Student college debt = yes, that is somehow viable for the list of slavery, yet education is not for free in more than one ways.

While I fully agree with you here in regards to labor Commander Cobra, and the necessity of such..

I am curious on your thoughts of the satanic society in the future, where their may be some people who want to focus almost solely on their spiritual advancement for a lifetime, and commit their existence entirely to this as their work and labor.

What should be done in terms of these people, should they still be required to work a part of their lives or should some measures be put in place to allow them to dedicate their lives to the divine practices unhindered?

Or am I looking at this unrealistically?

serpentwalker666 said:
I am curious on your thoughts of the satanic society in the future, where their may be some people who want to focus almost solely on their spiritual advancement for a lifetime, and commit their existence entirely to this as their work and labor.

What should be done in terms of these people, should they still be required to work a part of their lives or should some measures be put in place to allow them to dedicate their lives to the divine practices unhindered?

This would just be like a priest in ancient times. Being an expert on spiritual matters, perhaps you would make money by teaching or performing energy work.

When HPHC refers to a lack of work or labor, he is referring to NEETs, or another situation where someone demands something in return for literally nothing. This is much different from someone who is taking steps to study or self-improve, even if the fruits of this are not immediately present.

serpentwalker666 said:

You are. Life is to be lived for most people and not for them to lock themselves in some ashram and pretend they are meditating all day. There is not one size fits all. Society and civilization will exist as it did before. Of course, most people don't like this as this drops responsibility on themselves above all to advance and to figure it out.

I don't divulge in conversations in what will be in 2000 years from now. We are now living on the present.

People who serve in spiritual tiers in society, same as mental or legal, are producing work. The only time where this wasn't the case, is right now, under the enemy religions.

In regards to anything else, the problem is being completely idle. Not working doesn't mean one is meditating. It means one is simply nothing and merely a passive consumer at best. The plan of the future is that these "passive consumers" are given some sort of "value", which will be a minimal rat-wheel value, just as to not perish.

I believe people should exist to do just about anything, be this the smallest or the largest thing, and complete inertia is death. I don't agree with most of these ideas. I also don't agree with the bogus lie that most people will become High Priests out there if they don't work, which is unrealistic and is not based on the fabric of reality, nor of evolution, both materially or in the spiritual realm. That's also another shit excuse for laziness.

Many people have time now and devote closely none, for example. If work is removed from most people, then most people will dwell on nothingness most of the time, or just "produce" equal nonsense as they did before. I have seen people succeed and fail on both states; riches where one doesn't need to work, and poverty where one has to work, and then equally succeeding or failing, advancing or dwindling.

Therefore I no longer consider "External circumstances" the most important fabric there, and I don't complain about "work".

I have worked normally and outside JoS and haven't worked in intervals while I was doing everything for JoS all the same, all the time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:

You are. Life is to be lived for most people and not for them to lock themselves in some ashram and pretend they are meditating all day. There is not one size fits all. Society and civilization will exist as it did before. Of course, most people don't like this as this drops responsibility on themselves above all to advance and to figure it out.

I don't divulge in conversations in what will be in 2000 years from now. We are now living on the present.

People who serve in spiritual tiers in society, same as mental or legal, are producing work. The only time where this wasn't the case, is right now, under the enemy religions.

In regards to anything else, the problem is being completely idle. Not working doesn't mean one is meditating. It means one is simply nothing and merely a passive consumer at best. The plan of the future is that these "passive consumers" are given some sort of "value", which will be a minimal rat-wheel value, just as to not perish.

I believe people should exist to do just about anything, be this the smallest or the largest thing, and complete inertia is death. I don't agree with most of these ideas. I also don't agree with the bogus lie that most people will become High Priests out there if they don't work, which is unrealistic and is not based on the fabric of reality, nor of evolution, both materially or in the spiritual realm. That's also another shit excuse for laziness.

Many people have time now and devote closely none, for example. If work is removed from most people, then most people will dwell on nothingness most of the time, or just "produce" equal nonsense as they did before. I have seen people succeed and fail on both states; riches where one doesn't need to work, and poverty where one has to work, and then equally succeeding or failing, advancing or dwindling.

Therefore I no longer consider "External circumstances" the most important fabric there, and I don't complain about "work".

I have worked normally and outside JoS and haven't worked in intervals while I was doing everything for JoS all the same, all the time.

I deeply appreciate your clarification on the matter.

I have been working on changing my mindset in regards to work and labor as this is something i have strugged with looking at properly for most of my life because of health issues that have impeded me from progressing properly in certain areas of this, and understanding this is important for me.

Thank you.

serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:

I deeply appreciate your clarification on the matter.

I have been working on changing my mindset in regards to work and labor as this is something i have strugged with looking at properly for most of my life because of health issues that have impeded me from progressing properly in certain areas of this, and understanding this is important for me.

Thank you.

Spiritual work is actually like actual work. That's why things are called "The Great Work" and "Workings". They have to do with the same underlying principle of building and working.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=430463 time=1678818572 user_id=21286]
serpentwalker666 said:

This would just be like a priest in ancient times. Being an expert on spiritual matters, perhaps you would make money by teaching or performing energy work.

When HPHC refers to a lack of work or labor, he is referring to NEETs, or another situation where someone demands something in return for literally nothing. This is much different from someone who is taking steps to study or self-improve, even if the fruits of this are not immediately present.

Understandable. Thank you. I would probably fall into the category of someone taking steps to self improve, as financially I lack in this sector greatly to point of almost being destitute if it wasn't for family.

This is why I've taken steps toward education and am making progress in that regard.

All that aside. Both your wisdom and Hooded Cobras clarification are immensely appreciated and helpful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Although Collected Writings by Gottfried Feder doesn't state anything on Business taxes which I assume is a given.

According to Feder the ultimate society when fixed is direct, indirect tax free. Beyond Liberterian policy of income taxless due to being state sponsored robbery.

If Feder implies Business taxes plus the business the Government owns.

For example in his reading. In 1911 or 1914 German military was ~138 million and Navy around ~38 million no idea on Airforce that wasn't mentioned.

But if the military is a combined total of ~176 million.

Feder postulated that if taxes direct and indirect represent less than 20% or even less than 17% according to Prussia's 1911 financial gains. And citizens pay of lower classes some 85% while upper pay the rest and rich people pay even less.

Then what is the point of paying taxes both direct and indirect. Why not have items in face value and pass the savings unto the consumers and have the money in the hands of people so that these robbery of taxes is in the hands of citizens.

As Feder states German State pays 15-16 billion dollars to Big loan capital. As Feder states the 4 biggest scourges are Currency Speculation, Market Speculation, International Speculation, and Big loan capital.

If German Industry amounts to 247-345 billion dollars and it generates 15-16 maybe 17 billion to big loan capital. And on top of that taxes don't cover big loan capital so more money is made from increased taxes and or printed or both printed and taxes.

Then what is the point of a nation and what is the point of paying income, direct, and indirect taxes if it only amounts to about a total of 14-17% financial gains from the other billions made in industry.

Sheer fact is Feder could have easily said if we entered WW1 and put down a billion for the military it would help tremendously. 200 million for the Army and Navy a bit more maybe give 100-200 million more and the remaining 500-600-700 million more is for military R&D and munitions and the general Military Industrial Complex.

If you eliminate all taxes sure that is bad nothing for the Government. But if you eliminate Speculation and move to a Private Market Securities Exchange i.e. private investors for loaning and making money from investors on top of Zero-Interest Loans like Ghadaffi's Libya.

You eliminate Income, Direct, and Indirect Taxes funnel the money into the citizens. And you fix the tax code for industry for nationalization and industrialization and fair taxation of the business from the face value they cover items with.

In other words UNLESS there is a War and or National Emergency or in Germany's case reconstructing the economy. Income, Direct, and Indirect taxes are not done on citizens as the money is to enrich the citizens. Even if Feder was a bit weary of people hoarding money rather preferring people enrich themselves with items.

Taxes on business yeah if they fixed it so business are not destroyed especially considering in Germany according to HistoryReview chain stores are banned small and medium business are upward mobility for citizens.

I can see business paying taxes. But in the end as Feder states Sovereign Finances control the Central Bank. Recreate the banking industry from the ground up. Create a Construction Bank Note for the Construction Banks a Ceben as I call it. A privatized Sovereign financial capable of printing bank not nationalized like the Central bank but for the construction of housing and payments etc.etc.

I'm not against taxes for businesses but after reading Feders book taking Liberterian ideas further not just income but the very items we buy.

It reminds me of Stormblood's message. If the Government can make money from it's businesses and taxes you can controlled expand the money supply over a period of time without upsetting the inflation or prices.

It reminds me of what you said on resetting the economy if it goes bad. Not that it should happen under proper control.

But now with banks issue having a contagion strategy and instead of resetting the entire system have a stand-alone system. Isolate a market and reset it without hitting the entire thing and prop it back up till it is operating.

Also it seems like Feder is into nationalization of industries taking his ideas further into CRO or Chief Restructuring Officer.

I strongly recommend you read Collected writings it posses Manifesto on Abolition of Interest-Debt Thralldom. But the stand alone should be read. Collected is better as it contains snippets on the bottom explaining historical principles.

Alas in the end National Socialism like one member said is Organic like the Constitution. It is changeable and can evolve. So what applied back then 80-100 years ago isn't what is occurring now.

Still we can learn from our past like Orwell and Kane from Command and Conquer.

He who controls the past, commands the future. He who controls the future commands the present.

Abyssos number on Collected

serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

While I fully agree with you here in regards to labor Commander Cobra, and the necessity of such..

Nature obviously create different people and some are strong in one affairs while others are strong in another ones. Not for everyone physical and financial sphere is a strong point. Some poeple are much stronger in dreams, art, highest science and other extremely abstract and etherial spheres. The key point to all to my taste and sense of duty is giving. Giving vs taking. Providing vs receiving. If your efforts really make things better and seriously change anything than go ahead with it. This is how actual Call differs from mere laziness. Those who are physical and material by nature also can be useless and worthless till they manage to use themselves for higher purpose. A lot of rich people are useless to civilization and are only parasites kikes being major example.

So as HP said, not working does not mean meditating. Which I interpret as if you really genuinely want to meditate and be freed from burden of physical action, go and actually meditate, fight for your spiritual-only dream, make it serve the world, make a feat and actual heroism out of it, make lemonade out of a lemon, make it reality changing the world. And then this will be your sacred human right to choose it as your profession.

Health is also not everyone's strong point, some of us are born cripples, live in extreme pain all life etc, and I believe that for such people there also should be their own way to contribute. I am against forcing oneself to do the unbearable and unwanted, or to perform athletic feats from hospital bed, I believe if one is really THAT different they will found their specific way to express their loyalty, because I personally know such cases. Good idea is to ask Gods to guide you into your path.

I would grant my deadly sick loved one the ability to spend life at least meditating while they anyway can't contribute physically because they simply can't. The jewish cruelty is not needed. These people can be teachers, doctors and other wonderful contributors without need to tear themselves apart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back