Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

EriktheRed

Hi everyone! New here!

I've read the joyofsatan.org website about xianity and the jews and must say at first I thought it was 'looney tunes'. But as I read more and thought about it, the more sense it made. It sure answers a lot of questions I've had for a long time.

I have dedicated to Father Satan and I've started meditation and Hatha (would love any advice on this).

There will no doubt be heaps of questions as I progress, but from what I've seen here, I can depend on the members to help me with whatever it is. I feel I'm in the right place and I'm happy with my decision and the spiritual journey ahead.

You guys are great!

Hail Satan!

Welcome to the forums :)

In a link in my signature called Yoga Posts, it will take you to a post with more links about hatha.

Hail Satan!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=430321 time=1678775048 user_id=57]

In a link in my signature called Yoga Posts, it will take you to a post with more links about hatha.

Hail Satan!

Thank you very much Lydia [JG] this is invaluable. I might need to ask questions about it from time to time.

Thank you again!

Hail Satan!

Welcome Brother, if I ever see your question and have an answer for you I'll do my best to help you out

Here's a decent pdf with a meditation routine that includes the opening of the chakras and basics, you might already know of this, but incase you haven't come across it here it is.

https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

EriktheRed said:
Lydia [JG said:

Hail Satan!

Thank you very much Lydia [JG] this is invaluable. I might need to ask questions about it from time to time.

Thank you again!

Hail Satan!

Lydia, I have arthritic damage (scoliosis) to my lower lumber region of my spine, what would be best yoga Asana/postures or routines for this?

Welcome!! It's so good to hear that new members are joining us!!! :)

Besides what Lydia had mentioned about yoga, when it comes to meditating, I'd suggest to do HP Hooded Cobra's 666 40 day meditation program: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Make sure to not stress or overwhelm yourself.
If you get any unwanted thoughts during meditation or throughout the course of your day, Void Meditation would be a great thing to do and would train your mind even further!!
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

If you're looking for specific Aura of Protections to build, (make sure to do a lower rep until your body adjust to more energy, otherwise you can burn yourself out, which is not good!) VoiceofEnki offers a great one from Queen Astarte: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=52248#p52248

Also, make sure to participate in our currently going on Spiritual Warfare!
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=428551#p428551

Again, do not stress yourself out!!

If you have any further questions then feel free to ask!! It's so joyful to hear new members joining!!! :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!!

Do not hesitate to ask any questions after you have not been able to find answers to them.

If you want to ask any question to a specific member, quote them or else, they will not be notified about your question/s.

Good luck.

EriktheRed said:
Lydia, I have arthritic damage (scoliosis) to my lower lumber region of my spine, what would be best yoga Asana/postures or routines for this?

For any injuries, I always advise to work directly with an instructor, as they can determine what is best for you specifically. I am not qualified to give any advice regarding injuries, as I am not trained or experienced for that. Sorry I can't be of any help regarding this!

Welcome to the Joy of Satan!
Aura cleaning and protection are paramount in Spiritual Satanism.
These can be found in the meditations section of Joy of Satan Main Site linked below in my signature.
Hail Satan! Once again welcome!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=430361 time=1678789369 user_id=57]
EriktheRed said:

For any injuries, I always advise to work directly with an instructor, as they can determine what is best for you specifically. I am not qualified to give any advice regarding injuries, as I am not trained or experienced for that. Sorry I can't be of any help regarding this!

That's alright. It's not an injury exactly; it's more a arthritic/rheumatoid condition of the lower back, caused by a lot of physical work, lifting/turning heavy things - nurses suffer from it a lot.

I'll just stick with Hatha yoga. Thanks.

These are the other yoga routines I have tried:
https://mega.nz/folder/OkElVJhA#9-oEkuduP8F089SyUV081w

Hail Satan!

EriktheRed said:
EriktheRed said:
Lydia [JG said:

Hail Satan!

Thank you again!

Hail Satan!

Moringa Oleifera oil is a natural anti-inflammatory, it has 32-36 anti-inflammatory compounds, these compounds take the inflammation out of my fathers knees, rub it on the area of arthritis and taking it internally will help. I can vouch for sulu organics brand of moringa oil

I was also taught in my ayurvedic medicines class a protocol for growing/healing cartilage. find a supply of grass fed organic gelatin from cows that are not injected with hormones or fed GMO/Glysophates.

take an oz of that powder, and an oz of bioavaible fulvic-humic blend of 72+ preferably 90, vitamins and minerals. essentially the make up of your ligaments and cartilage is found within cartilage, but most of the time we are deficient in the vitamins necessary to work and reassimilate the collagen into your cartilage.

doing this along with a working for health, and yoga will greatly increase the healing, also take a look at the Satanic healing page on the meditations page.

I can relate to this, I had scoliosis and simply doing hatha yoga and eating right got rid of it over the years. just listen to your body and don't do anything that hurts.

if you can find someone who will do meridian/sen line (acupressure) work with assisted yoga, such as thai yoga practitioners or eastern ayurvedic doctors this could help a lot as well.

I wouldn't trust any western jewish main stream health care professionals as all they will want to do is cut into your spine and do surgery, I was told this when I was 15, and after ignoring them and taking the yoga/self study path, more than a decade later I'm doing kickboxing, and jiu jitsu at the amateur level and sparring sometimes twice a week with pro fighters.

I've also want to mention that I don't do anything fancy when it comes to yoga, I just have done the pdf provided on Satanslibrary. Hatha & Kundalini, One of my goals this year is to work on a better more advanced yoga session.

SATchives said:

Thanks, a very interesting and helpful post! I will look into those natural, medicinal vitamins/creams. My back condition doesn't present a problem unless I go outside my comfort zone and do something stupid/careless to aggravate it.

These yoga sessions are quite good, which I have been doing for about 12 months. Some of the asanas/postures in these are the same in Hatha:
https://mega.nz/file/SkMmgayS#BhwyxVwrTZVe4C0ofB3bs375TP5U-Zt-x4OLeLEh7hU
https://mega.nz/file/7od1mRCQ#5O80maJR_z0-o39dMbG5x7j_1hLW4YkwSaCJrfEwng4

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks to all members here for their advice and help, it just confirms my belief that I have made the right decision and I belong here amongst you all at JoS - my brothers and sisters!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL

SATchives said:
EriktheRed said:
EriktheRed said:

Thank you again!

Hail Satan!

Moringa Oleifera oil is a natural anti-inflammatory, it has 32-36 anti-inflammatory compounds, these compounds take the inflammation out of my fathers knees, rub it on the area of arthritis and taking it internally will help. I can vouch for sulu organics brand of moringa oil

I was also taught in my ayurvedic medicines class a protocol for growing/healing cartilage. find a supply of grass fed organic gelatin from cows that are not injected with hormones or fed GMO/Glysophates.

take an oz of that powder, and an oz of bioavaible fulvic-humic blend of 72+ preferably 90, vitamins and minerals. essentially the make up of your ligaments and cartilage is found within cartilage, but most of the time we are deficient in the vitamins necessary to work and reassimilate the collagen into your cartilage.

doing this along with a working for health, and yoga will greatly increase the healing, also take a look at the Satanic healing page on the meditations page.

I can relate to this, I had scoliosis and simply doing hatha yoga and eating right got rid of it over the years. just listen to your body and don't do anything that hurts.

if you can find someone who will do meridian/sen line (acupressure) work with assisted yoga, such as thai yoga practitioners or eastern ayurvedic doctors this could help a lot as well.

I wouldn't trust any western jewish main stream health care professionals as all they will want to do is cut into your spine and do surgery, I was told this when I was 15, and after ignoring them and taking the yoga/self study path, more than a decade later I'm doing kickboxing, and jiu jitsu at the amateur level and sparring sometimes twice a week with pro fighters.

I've also want to mention that I don't do anything fancy when it comes to yoga, I just have done the pdf provided on Satanslibrary. Hatha & Kundalini, One of my goals this year is to work on a better more advanced yoga session.

REPOST: Thanks, a very interesting and helpful post! I will look into those natural medicinal oils and vitamins. My back condition doesn't present a problem unless I go outside my comfort zone and do something stupid/careless to aggravate it.

These yoga sessions are quite good, which I have been doing for about 12 months. Some of the asanas/postures in these are the same in Hatha:
https://mega.nz/folder/OkElVJhA#9-oEkuduP8F089SyUV081w

EriktheRed said:
Thanks to all members here for their advice and help, it just confirms my belief that I have made the right decision and I belong here amongst you all at JoS - my brothers and sisters!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL

You surely made a good decision to join our forums! :)

It seems that you start to accommodate a lot, I like your picture both in profile as well as in the signature.

Keep up the good work as if you do, you will evolve spiritually and physically in the mean time.

Bravo!

I never buy a car, unless taking it for a test drive first! I did the 40 day meditation program by HP. Hoodedcobra666, and that was enough proof for me.

Also the great information on the joyofsation.org and Satan's Library is mind blowing - my skin was tinkling and I was enthralled when reading Exposing Christianity:
https://mega.nz/file/Hw8RAQiR#Zt4vgLa0fYkZnemUuZuxiov1v0oxtK8myLdTnf6QK04

It is certainly fate or karma - call it what you like, but we are all chosen and meant to be here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back