Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are We One?

Vira_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
During my journey to know myself, I had the insight to meditate on the nature of one's own species.
After all, what are we if not a member of our own species?

I kept asking myself how our species works, why we are social beings and why our nature is what it is.

I came to the conclusion that we are all interconnected, and we influence each other.
An extremely powerful being like a God will have a greater influence in our collective.
Beings like Astarte even go so far as to define what human femininity is, while for example Baalzebul defines masculine perfection.
Other Gods and Goddesses define other characteristics of our collective.

Whereas Satan is a slightly different case in that he is in our souls at an ethereal level, and at a deeper level than any other God.
It is no coincidence that Satan rules the third chakra, Satan is the Serpent, etc.
Other Gods rule other parts of the soul.

I think that without the Gods in our souls, in our collective, we will only be flat beings and ends in themselves, in fact I don't even know if we will be living beings.
Seriously, if we were missing even one of the Gods in our collective, we would have a complete lack of X concepts and we would also have a lack of understanding or desiring them.
Basically, our souls are what they are, because the Gods are what they are.

A human being on the other hand will have an extremely low, almost negligible influence on our collective (equal to the power level of his soul).
This influence becomes important when considering the total of human beings ('mass mind').

One thing that is extremely interesting is the fact that one can increase the influence of a God in one's soul in order to better perform X tasks, or achieve X results (for advancement).
For example by increasing one's 'levels' of Andras, one can be a much more efficient warrior, in fact in this case you can develop an aggressive aura against jews (Andras energy is aggressive against jews).
By connecting to other gods you can improve and develop many other skills.

It is no coincidence that the enemy has created curses to make us forget the Gods and to 'bind' them, so in fact humanity has collapsed into degeneration, losing all spiritually superior values.

Adding a little thought, perhaps one of the reasons why a curse against another human being can bounce back at you is because you curse the person through your soul (tell me what you think of this).

To sum up, we are all a collective of souls, each of us is part of the Gods and each God is part of us.

Returning to the concept of the nature of our species, our species is designed to live in harmony with nature and the universe, our souls can fit into the context of natural harmony like a key piece of a jigsaw puzzle, even natural justice is part of our souls and fits perfectly with our nature.
Perhaps it is this affinity with nature that has allowed our species to advance to godhood.

For now, these are noteworthy concepts, in the future, when I have a more evolved understanding, they will be useful for me to have a more complete picture.

These may seem like somewhat randomly stated concepts, but the advice I leave is to meditate on them.
Meditation combined with the advice of the Gods will be able to explain much more to you than what you can read here.

By meditating on myself, my species and Satan, one discovers a great truth, namely that Satan is God.

Some of this information has already been said, I have tried to give a complete picture.
Personally it helped me, knowing oneself is really essential.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back