Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Tai Chi/Chu Kung/Kung Fu Club

Shemsu

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Dear brothers and sisters in Satan, I respectfully ask for your opinions on the following.

Just had an idea while waiting for my kids outside the gym. One of my greatest passions in life were various martial arts before I took a wrong turn in life. Now that I'm back and recently got my children and their mother seriously hooked on training a few of the ideas I had back then were reborn with a new element.

I'm not certified to teach anything but feel ready to try and pass on some of what I know to others in combination with an introduction to satanic ethics which is an integral part of warrior culture. By making a well equipped dedicated space, hiring certified instructors that will abide to the general concept I lay out and providing more than just a martial arts school for muscle-heads, a great thing could be born.

Under the guise of philosophy and ethics classes and for the time being avoiding terminology that could get me shut down, I plan to start taking ancient pagan cultures as examples of value systems that young people should adopt and the noble, healthy, pagan hero as a role model to emulate. Portraying the Gods as it should be done and using mythology explained in age appropriate terms as a means of sparking and maintaining interest in young people. A proper education if you will.

I would probably have been burned at the stake for attempting such a thing not so log ago but now the time may be just right.

What do you think, will this kind of endeavor be dangerous and is it feasible?

Also any suggestions for practical issues in implementation of such a plan are more than welcomed.

Thank you

Shemsu said:
Dear brothers and sisters in Satan, I respectfully ask for your opinions on the following.

Just had an idea while waiting for my kids outside the gym. One of my greatest passions in life were various martial arts before I took a wrong turn in life. Now that I'm back and recently got my children and their mother seriously hooked on training a few of the ideas I had back then were reborn with a new element.

I'm not certified to teach anything but feel ready to try and pass on some of what I know to others in combination with an introduction to satanic ethics which is an integral part of warrior culture. By making a well equipped dedicated space, hiring certified instructors that will abide to the general concept I lay out and providing more than just a martial arts school for muscle-heads, a great thing could be born.

Under the guise of philosophy and ethics classes and for the time being avoiding terminology that could get me shut down, I plan to start taking ancient pagan cultures as examples of value systems that young people should adopt and the noble, healthy, pagan hero as a role model to emulate. Portraying the Gods as it should be done and using mythology explained in age appropriate terms as a means of sparking and maintaining interest in young people. A proper education if you will.

I would probably have been burned at the stake for attempting such a thing not so log ago but now the time may be just right.

What do you think, will this kind of endeavor be dangerous and is it feasible?

Also any suggestions for practical issues in implementation of such a plan are more than welcomed.

Thank you

Personally I'd say what you are suggesting is very risky and or could be dangerous because of how careful you'd have to be, and to what lengths someone might go if they notice what you are truly doing.

Now is not the time Brother. We are still at war and the blades in the dark can come from all sides.

If I were you though and still wanted to continue, my recommendation is to proceed VERY CAREFULLY and don't go too far in how you do this. Really take time to structure this properly and take time to reivew everything, so you don't endanger or put your loved ones in the sights of the enemy or any other sort of danger.

Good Luck Brother. I think it's too risky personally, but i don't know your circumstances or what you see, so I could be wrong.

You'd have to avoid the name Satan, perhaps have it to do with the Sanatana Dharma, and refer to Shiva and not the name Satan. It's doable, I've seen it. But you should actually get experience and really valid instructors, not some simply minded mcdojo instructors.

Thank you brother for weighing in. I appreciate your opinion because I've read what you've written in the past and it is pretty reasonable and coolheaded.

It probably is dangerous, that much I'm aware of but some time ago HPHC helped me realize that most of my my fears were based on wrong premises that we're at risk same as those who are without. Active SS may be showing up brighter on the enemies radar however the level of protection we enjoy nullifies that. I'm not looking for trouble for no reason, this feels like a very worthy and important thing to take on some risk for.

I disagree that this is not the right time because the way I perceive the situation we're at a tipping point where any effort could make a larger impact than in the past.

I will be extra careful and plan to take my time to build this up on solid foundations with a facade that ensures it's socially acceptable and appealing without compromising on the core values.

We fight against ignorance and our struggle leaves no place for fear. Let them come, they will all fall and their blades will all break if they manage to reach me at all.

Fortune does indeed favor the bold but also the skilled and smart ones. To gain peace we must be ruthless and relentless in this war.

Fuck fear and crush the enemy!

Hail Satan !!!

Aquarius said:
You'd have to avoid the name Satan, perhaps have it to do with the Sanatana Dharma, and refer to Shiva and not the name Satan. It's doable, I've seen it. But you should actually get experience and really valid instructors, not some simply minded mcdojo instructors.

That's the plan. Made me laugh hard with the mcdojo thing, gracias.

Everyone involved would have to be an appropriate person for it to work. To me it makes little difference what terminology and tradition is used but for the sake of appeal and practicality it may be best to use local paganism with general, common sense language.

Btw, the first reply was to Brother Serpentwalker666 but for some reason the quoting didn't work.

Definitely doable, but you want to be subtle and not over-the-top obvious about your true allegiance. You might want to consult some of the Gods for as personal / business protector regarding this endeavor.

Henu the Great said:
Definitely doable, but you want to be subtle and not over-the-top obvious about your true allegiance. You might want to consult some of the Gods for as personal / business protector regarding this endeavor.

Will do. Since you've mentioned it, would you recommend anyone in particular? My communication skills / clairaudience is not on a great level but I'm working on it. For now it's mostly indirectly through dreams, signs, messages and such plus in this state of health I'm a bit weary of being in the direct presence of very powerful beings even if they would grace me with such an honor (but they surely know that and wouldn't damage me in that way). I will stop rambling now and thank you for the advice.

Shemsu said:
Will do. Since you've mentioned it, would you recommend anyone in particular? My communication skills / clairaudience is not on a great level but I'm working on it. For now it's mostly indirectly through dreams, signs, messages and such plus in this state of health I'm a bit weary of being in the direct presence of very powerful beings even if they would grace me with such an honor (but they surely know that and wouldn't damage me in that way). I will stop rambling now and thank you for the advice.
Khepu, perhaps.

Shemsu said:
would you recommend anyone in particular? My communication skills / clairaudience is not on a great level but I'm working on it. For now it's mostly indirectly through dreams, signs, messages and such plus in this state of health I'm a bit weary of being in the direct presence of very powerful beings even if they would grace me with such an honor (but they surely know that and wouldn't damage me in that way). I will stop rambling now and thank you for the advice.

Is it not the Lord Belzebul who gave Bön to the Asians and who is the patron of martial arts?

sshivafr said:
Shemsu said:
would you recommend anyone in particular? My communication skills / clairaudience is not on a great level but I'm working on it. For now it's mostly indirectly through dreams, signs, messages and such plus in this state of health I'm a bit weary of being in the direct presence of very powerful beings even if they would grace me with such an honor (but they surely know that and wouldn't damage me in that way). I will stop rambling now and thank you for the advice.

Is it not the Lord Belzebul who gave Bön to the Asians and who is the patron of martial arts?

Indeed he is. Any of the gods would be a fitting choice given how wise and ahead of us they are especially someone as powerful and wonderful as he is. I feel great respect and love for him, an awesome being very important in both our history and future. Thank you sister, insightful and helpful as always.

I think it's a great idea.

I am practicing Chi Gong and Tai Chi, a along with yoga, most days

I am wondering what you think of Daosim?

The Tao te Ching
https://mindaswater.com/tao-te-ching/

it seems very unsatanic

but them im wondering how/why Daosim is so big with the Kung Fu schools in China?

Correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t it be difficult to get training in real and traditional kung fu since in modern times it has been heavily watered down?

In my opinion Tae Kwon Doe is a better route for you in this case but just know there’s hardly any classes for adults as it’s mostly taught to young children. Might have to travel to find anything good for adults.

hailourtruegod said:
Correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t it be difficult to get training in real and traditional kung fu since in modern times it has been heavily watered down?

In my opinion Tae Kwon Doe is a better route for you in this case but just know there’s hardly any classes for adults as it’s mostly taught to young children. Might have to travel to find anything good for adults.

You are not wrong, everything available today is watered down and there are very few people that can pass on knowledge of the old ways. I dream of one day being worthy of receiving information on this subject from one of the Gods.

I have no direct experience with TKD so... will look into it, thanx.

Solar Legion said:
I think it's a great idea.

I am practicing Chi Gong and Tai Chi, a along with yoga, most days

I am wondering what you think of Daosim?

The Tao te Ching
https://mindaswater.com/tao-te-ching/

it seems very unsatanic

but them im wondering how/why Daosim is so big with the Kung Fu schools in China?

You have the perfect combo, keep at it. Trying new things is always good too.

Daoism does have some satanic elements but is overall a corrupt system enforced to replace the true religion of those regions. Look at Bon and see how they differ. Why it is so popular? Why is buddhism so popular? It wasn't spontaneously accepted by people because it's better, that much is certain.

I salute both of you, this is my last day here. I'll be back in around 40 days or so.

Thats a great idea brother, im looking to do something simmilar in my own home country. I will use the names of the Old Gods from my peoples Pantheon, and im more going into a direction for it to be a sport center for kids( free of charge for them) and to make it somehow self sufficent, that it pays for its bills, trainers etc..( perhaps funden by the city). Because I want to make in every city one, and name each one after a God, to start waiking up the massss to their old heritage.

The main idea, here is to make the new generations strong and healthy and to teach them our Ethics and Values.

I know it sounds farfetched but I had this idea for the last 10 years, I know its doable and I hope to have the first up and running in 2 -3 years time.

Good luck brother I am overjoyed to hear someone wants to do this also!

F_For_Flamingo said:
Thats a great idea brother, im looking to do something simmilar in my own home country. I will use the names of the Old Gods from my peoples Pantheon, and im more going into a direction for it to be a sport center for kids( free of charge for them) and to make it somehow self sufficent, that it pays for its bills, trainers etc..( perhaps funden by the city). Because I want to make in every city one, and name each one after a God, to start waiking up the massss to their old heritage.

The main idea, here is to make the new generations strong and healthy and to teach them our Ethics and Values.

I know it sounds farfetched but I had this idea for the last 10 years, I know its doable and I hope to have the first up and running in 2 -3 years time.

Good luck brother I am overjoyed to hear someone wants to do this also!

If you live in a non western European country infected with orthodox xtianity then you might need to slightly tone down the approach so as not to get an overly negative reaction from institutions that will never fund an obviously and blatantly satanic endeavor as well as unnecessarily increased risk of getting shut down. Not talking about compromise, just playing it super smart.

It is not farfetched at all, the way I see it, it's inevitable. I also wish you success in this and if you consult your Guardian there will be no problem in realizing it.

Have to go now, may Satans Wings Protect you always.

[/quote]

Daoism does have some satanic elements but is overall a corrupt system enforced to replace the true religion of those regions. Look at Bon and see how they differ. Why it is so popular? Why is buddhism so popular? It wasn't spontaneously accepted by people because it's better, that much is certain.

[/quote]

i'm reading that Bon is about 17000 year old

that is really old!!

"and the Tao Te Ching was written in China roughly 2,500 years ago at about the same time when Buddha expounded the Dharma in India and Pythagoras taught in Greece"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back