Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fame

Curious666

Greetings.

Is Venus Square a good working for fame popularity and success pertaining to things like creating Digital Media content etc.

What is the best types of working or energy for Fame and popularity?

Curious666 said:
Greetings.

Is Venus Square a good working for fame popularity and success pertaining to things like creating Digital Media content etc.

yes, venus is good, i feel myself with my square with a purpose unrelated to fame now

people "hug" you in beneficial ways for you for no external reason, like they owe you something, it's pretty cool

can be used with affirmations for so many reasons, ethical or otherwise…

fame, popularity, honor, titles

sun square, solar energy, sowilo

out of curiosity i made one for this, i’m even thinking of writing a thread about

are you a serious SS?

why do you want fame?

if you are going to expose yourself, that you endure it with the best reasons, because fame and people “falling in love” with you for your energies that they don't even know exist, it bothers you

believe me.

nebu said:
yes, venus is good, i feel myself with my square with a purpose unrelated to fame now

people "hug" you in beneficial ways for you for no external reason, like they owe you something, it's pretty cool

out of curiosity i made one for this, i’m even thinking of writing a thread about

are you a serious SS?

why do you want fame?

if you are going to expose yourself, that you endure it with the best reasons, because fame and people “falling in love” with you for your energies that they don't even know exist, it bothers you

believe me.

I have a question, if one has a Fixed Star in their chart pertaining to fame, will doing a Venus square to gain success in gaining more commissions through fame for ones art be a good idea to do?

If so, would an affirmation like: "In a positive, healthy and happy manner for me, I am now attracting lots of people to earn money through art."
OR
"In a positive, healthy and happy manner for me, I am attracting loads of people who are commissioning me for art."

Adding the happy part because there can be a lot of nut people out there..
I'm unsure how to word it. The 24th this month is a Venus Square + Money working time, Moon in Taurus.

The Sun, Venus and Mercury, not just Venus. All three being good options to utilize to this end with various properties.

Lightning-Wings said:
I'm unsure how to word it.

about having predisposition, spiritual power and the ideal to act with maximum force in manifesting your objective in work

good idea, i find it interesting with the FOCUS centralized, because in general, it's putting gasoline on a small fire, you'll always shine, in your context, i don't know how intense it is (fame)

and i want to do something like this for myself too

Curious666 said:
Greetings.

There is nothing bad for wanting fame. However, fame can bring certain things with it, positive or negative. It's also better to become famous over good things you have done. If you want mere popularity, this can occur by other ways, such as making a lot of friends and so on.

Still, your reputation and achievements of any sort will need work, be these entertainment or more actual achievements. For a digital creator, you need to keep putting the content out, and make it good content, and then advertise yourself.

nebu said:
Curious666 said:
Greetings.

are you a serious SS?

why do you want fame?

believe me.

Thanks For the advice. It is my desire to be famous and successful on the creative sphere. I am ready to face the negatives and be famous through only positive things.

You said "Believe me", are you Famous? If you are i would love to hear more of your comments.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Curious666 said:
Greetings.

There is nothing bad for wanting fame. However, fame can bring certain things with it, positive or negative. It's also better to become famous over good things you have done. If you want mere popularity, this can occur by other ways, such as making a lot of friends and so on.

Still, your reputation and achievements of any sort will need work, be these entertainment or more actual achievements. For a digital creator, you need to keep putting the content out, and make it good content, and then advertise yourself.

Thanks for your Comment High Priest. I am Grateful to hear from you. I will put the work and I believe i will be successful with Satan's and the Gods' grace. The advertising part is tricky for me as it needs money and i don't have lots of that at the moment but i will do my best.

I tend to believe Spiritual Energies will open more doors for fame. And I will remember to direct this energies for only positive and healthy results.

Curious666 said:
You said "Believe me", are you Famous? If you are i would love to hear more of your comments.

i would need more experience to speak generally and very precisely in the future about “fame”

but answering you

am i famous?
no

i feel like one these days?
at certain times wherever i am, yes

as everyone here is at least familiar with the invisible, what i’ve noticed is that fame is obviously a trait in the soul that is reflected on the outside given how strong that topic is in one's soul

the same fame of a hollywood actor and someone with that influence at a considerable level, it is enough to report similar or equivalent “consequences”, even if the second person is almost an idiot without contributing anything in his own life and that of others

having the strong glow, she in the art, can draw like a child that the glamor will be there and the audience will applaud, or at the very least, certain people will have eyes for her

even the most idiotic and ignorant will see you and something they can't understand very well, will blow the whistle and say, this guy can be very successful or he already is, you kind of become an unknown if you have many faces than they can presume what you do

but you are the “UNKNOWN

it's not like a stranger forcing something, it's naturally

explaining about being a serious SS
there is the spiritual war, there is your commitment to your own advancement in the soul, times of group rituals, these are things that can have a ‘negative’ effect on you in real life and you are not 100% ready for something important that appears suddenly for you to show your successful SELF

and yes, you'll have a whiff of a strange FAMOUS, it might ward off certain things that could have followed and gone very well, but you were committed, you know?

and fame is about people, there is no other way that i know of, being noticed and noticed in many places you go with so many people looking at you can be very uncomfortable, they will want to talk to you for nothing, force intimacy, take too much interest in you, if i were to indicate fame to someone that is for someone light with life and extroverted

i didn't say anything good about "fame", remembering that it obviously exists

Curious666 said:
Greetings.

If you're looking for fame/wealth/popularity on social media with sites like YouTube, Tiktok, Twitch, Onlyfans(lol), then it would be a good idea to do a mercury square first or work with Mercury energies as mercury rules social media and websites like these. From my own personal experience, as well as taking a look at the natal charts of many different YouTube and social media Stars, mercury rules your presence and influence on social media, especially when aspected by other planets like the Sun, Jupiter, Pluto, etc...

I've looked at the charts of many YouTube, Twitch, and social media stars and they all seem to have strong and prominent mercury's in their charts, or have their Mercury's aspected by beneficial planets or in beneficial houses, or both. I can't get the time of birth for them to see what houses these aspects are taking place in, but my point is that mercury rules over the Social Media part of our lives.

Some exalmples:

Markiplier - Mercury/Jupiter Conjunction in Gemini

Jacksepticeye - Mercury/Venus/Saturn Stellium in Capricorn

MrBeast - Mercury/Saturn Conjunction in Aries, as well as a Sun/Mars conjunction in Taurus (Positive traits of Saturn are authority and power over others and Saturn is also the natural ruler of the 10th house, the house that rules fame and our public face/social standing/status.)

Pokimane - Sun/Mercury Conjunction in Taurus, opposing Pluto from Sagittarius. Her Venus also at 27 degrees Gemini, conjunct to the fixed star Betelgeuse

SSsniperwolf - Mercury/Pluto Conjunction in Scorpio at the exact degree.

Azzyland - Sun/Mercury Conjunction, Mercury at 29 degrees Aquarius, its exalted sign. 29 degrees means mastery over the planetary energies/influences. Her Moon is also at 27 degrees Gemini, conjunct to Betelgeuse.

Boogie2988 - Mercury/Saturn Conjunction in Cancer at the exact degree, Venus is about 7 degrees away from this conjunction, so its influences may be slightly affecting the conjunction and causing it to act like a stellium. (Not sure how tight a stellium conjunction should be.)

PewDiePie - Mercury/Mars Conjunction, the Sun about 10 degrees away from this conjunction which may be giving it slightly more influence.

Asmongold - Mercury/Pluto Opposition, Mercury in Taurus, Pluto in Scorpio. His Sun is at 0 degrees Taurus.

I could post plenty of other examples but my point is that Mercury rules over our presence on social media. If you have a weak or afflicted mercury then you should really work on strengthening it or make an affirmation to strengthen the social media areas of your life.
I did this while using mercury energies and I immediately noticed changes happening with my social media career, both good and bad, but the bad things were just karma associated with the Mercury areas of my life as I didn't do a freeing the soul working before I started strengthening my mercury energies.

Venus plays a part in our social media lives as well as it rules over Acting/Arts/Entertainment, and I believe it adds to our ability to inspire and (peacefully)manipulate other people who watch our content on social media.

The Sun rules fame and popularity in general and you could use the Sun's energies to transmute it into pretty much anything you want, especially if your going for fame or popularity on social media. You could simply use the Sun mantra for a working and affirm it to increase your fame/popularity/influence on social media.

It would be best to do a freeing the soul working first to remove any negative karmic issues or restrictions from the social media areas of your life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back