Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling guilty about being Lazy? Read this.

Laziness is easy to fall into and hard to get yourself back out from, but it is possible! There have been other posts on this topic here in the past, but this is more of a post to give some inspiration. If you are feeling down about yourself, or your life, take the time to read this.

Laziness brings with it depression and heartache, It's like falling into a pit during a rain storm. You keep trying to drag yourself back up, but you just keep grabbing at wet branches and mud, and slipping down until you've reached a point of inactivity. If you stay in this pit you may as well be burying yourself in it. Life is about motion, moving forward. Life will pass you by if you just stay down there. Nothing will ever change in your life if you sleep on it. Animals instinctively drink from running water and avoid stagnant water because even they know that stagnation is death and disease. Be careful that you don't let yourself become stagnant. Inactivity attracts negativity which will bring sorrow. Even if you stop to do one little thing to better yourself and your life, that is better than doing nothing. Nothing never was, but something always is, and always will be as long as you stick with it.

How do you crawl out of a pit during a rainstorm? You must first stop the rain. Remember you are always in control. Meditate, quiet your mind, focus on yourself and make the rain clear up. Once the rain has passed you must plan your way out of the pit. You may start worrying about how will you get out, and what if you fall back in on the way out? and once you reach the top what then, what next? Don't worry! Don't stop to ponder a million questions just do it! Once you have made your way out then you can focus on the bigger picture. You will finally see there is so much more out there, a world for you to explore, to find your way in. Much better than your dark little pit of despair. The pit may have seemed comfortable for a while, but it was due to you convincing yourself that it was comfortable. All of that was a lie that you were telling yourself, so you'd stay put. But once you are standing there on flat ground looking at the sky, and feeling the warmth of the sun on your face, you know that this is what your soul had longed for all along.

Clear up the rain, stick with it, look inside yourself and find that inner strength. You don't need to wait around for anyone else to tell you how to think or feel, you don't have to wait to be rescued, you aren't a xian slave wallowing in your own self misery, you are a child of Satan. You and you alone have the power to advance within you. We all have the desire to do something good with out lives, to make a difference, to help in some way, to make something beautiful. You just need to look inside of yourself and unlock it. Father Satan and the Gods are here to steer us towards victory, but we first must be willing to quiet our minds so we can hear them. They can't call to you through the stubborn storms in your mind, you must chase away those clouds and embrace the sunshine of life. You must start moving forward, then the Gods can, and will, help you. But to start you must first help yourself. It's not as scary as it may sound! Once you take the first step, just as a child learns to walk, you then realize you can do this! And then after you've mastered how to walk, you will start learning how to run. And the Gods will always be there to guide you in the right direction.

Your life has meaning, it has purpose! you may be wondering, what even is the meaning of life? The answer to this question can be found by simply following this path. All of your questions will be answered by following this path, you are on the right track by being here. Be brave, be courageous. You are here reading this so you've already taken the first step, and that is acknowledging that you need to put your life in motion. Go forward towards success! And don't look back at that pit, just know that you crawled out of it, and it's now behind you. And that is an accomplishment all of it's own.

Hail Satan!!

triumph.jpg

SapphireDragon said:

I enjoy reading motivating posts like this one!

I think this is not only about laziness. This advice can be applied even when one is going through a difficult time in their life.

I really liked your metaphor with the rainstorm ;)

Really, thank you for this.

Ara666 said:
I enjoy reading motivating posts like this one!

I think this is not only about laziness. This advice can be applied even when one is going through a difficult time in their life.

I really liked your metaphor with the rainstorm ;)

Really, thank you for this.

I'm glad to hear that! I post things like this because it stems from things I have personally gone through or learned. Some of these things are realizations that I've come to on my way that have helped me. And I feel if it helps me, it may help someone else. That's what matters.

This is all very true and very pertinent to the journey.

Another thing is that sometimes the urge for laziness comes from low energies and imbalances. Always remember to raise one's energies if you feel abnormally tired or demotivated.

Karnonnos said:
This is all very true and very pertinent to the journey.

Another thing is that sometimes the urge for laziness comes from low energies and imbalances. Always remember to raise one's energies if you feel abnormally tired or demotivated.

Absolutely true. Most every issue that causes a soul anguish if not all, stems from various different imbalances within it. Very Low energy, and very high energy. One decays the soul, and the other overstimulates it. Very high energy can be good for getting things done, but ultimately overwhelms and causes burn out. And because of this, both low energy and high energy can meet and clash into each other resulting in various disorders if we don't balance ourselves and find our middle ground.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back