Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's Library: 2023 Major Update

Soaring Eagle 666

Satan's Library has just been updated! It now boasts 2,365 items, and this includes ALL of High Priest Hooded Cobra's sermons, fully edited and formatted into convenient PDFs.

https://satanslibrary.org/

The webpage technology has been upgraded as well.

• Library items are now tagged by author, and you can filter by selecting specific Authors from the menu under the search bar. There are also categories now, "RTR Schedules", and "History", which are kept separate from the others to make it easier to find PDFs there.
  • You can now search inside PDFs! Check the "PDF Contents" option under the search box, type something, and in a fraction of a second it will search the full text of all 2,121 PDFs and display the paragraphs containing what you searched for.

This is the culmination of the massive PDF Editing Project for High Priest Hooded Cobra's sermons, which began after the previous update to Satan's Library.

First and foremost, we thank the 4 project Admins, who were in charge of checking edited PDFs for mistakes, and they also did a full workload of editing themselves:

• Jrvan / Vanjunior [Admin & Now Chief Librarian as appointed by HPHC]
• JG Lydia [Admin]
• JG TheAlchemist7 [Admin]
• BlackOnyx8 [Admin]

Furthermore, now that the project is complete, Jrvan has been promoted to Head Librarian and will be in charge of future PDF editing, instead of me.

Other members deserve special recognition for their excellent work editing and formatting hundreds of PDFs, and for their steady participation throughout this year-long project:

• Tabby
• AsraArdwulfLeberecht666
• Shadowcat
• PinOcchio
• Serbon
• Ramses13th

To everyone else, thank you for participating! Even one PDF counts, and your editing work will stand on Satan's Library for years to come.

- Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]

Excellent work Brother. It looks so modern and clear, glad to see the Demon rituals there too. Thanks so much to the Admins, contributors and Jrvan himself too.

Thank you all who contributed! Using it on the phone it’s so easy now, off I go to reread some articles.

This is awesome! Thanks to everyone involved.

This will go a long way at increasing the accessibility of content for everyone, which is critical for JoS as it continues to develop.

By the way, the main JoS Search Engine is also updated to show snippets of the matched text from inside pages:
https://satanisgod.org/search.php?query=Great+Pyramid
:D

I am very glad to have contributed to this project. Sorry that I had to leave it a bit earlier, as I had to begin working on Dutch translations (which are almost complete at this point minus proofreading). Glad to see these new features as well in the library! I do have a question as far as translations with the library. Now that it is officially updated, will translators work on seprate software to upload the PDFs to have them translated? ( I think this should be done also for a couple of other PDFs that are in the JoS sites by the way)

Shadowcat said:
I am very glad to have contributed to this project. Sorry that I had to leave it a bit earlier, as I had to begin working on Dutch translations (which are almost complete at this point minus proofreading). Glad to see these new features as well in the library! I do have a question as far as translations with the library. Now that it is officially updated, will translators work on seprate software to upload the PDFs to have them translated? ( I think this should be done also for a couple of other PDFs that are in the JoS sites by the way)
Yes. I am working on a new website for editing PDFs, which will include a procedure for translating them too.
Thank you for your help on the project!

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=429661 time=1678499528 user_id=346]
Shadowcat said:
Yes. I am working on a new website for editing PDFs, which will include a procedure for translating them too.

Very good! You are very welcome. I will always help where I can.

" post_id=429661 time=1678499528 user_id=346]
Shadowcat said:

It's a good thing we have you, Brother Soaring. Everything you do to keep improving the functionality and work of the project is so greatly appreciated.

Bless you all for this incredible work that advances the Truth. Thank you all!! :D

This has been such a massive project.

Special thanks to JG Soaring Eagle for the search function, now it is so easy to find anything :)

Ayleth said:
Thank you all who contributed! Using it on the phone it’s so easy now, off I go to reread some articles.
I'm glad it works well on phones :)

Congratulations to everyone involved for the work done and special congratulations to Soaring Eagle JG who made this update possible. The JoS Library is probably by far the biggest Satanic Library of Knowledge there is in the whole world.

I'm so proud of what we have achieved. This is humanity's inheritance, and I intend to preserve and polish it to the best of my abilities. Satan's will is for this knowledge to be available to all who seek it. Now that knowledge is greater and more vast than ever. It will only get better and better.

A big thank you to everyone who worked on this project, and to High Priest Hooded Cobra for the mountain of knowledge he has provided. For myself, this has been a privilege and honor to help work on these holy texts.

I have no doubt that we have the greatest library on Earth.

My most heartfelt congratulations and thanks to everyone that took a part in this project.

Without your titanic efforts, this top project would never have been brought to fruition.

Everyone has worked so hard on that. This elevates everyone in front of the community and the Gods, because you have blessed others by your work and outcome.

I have been wanting to make the sermons into videos and have done it so far. Is my contribution worthy of acceptance into Satan's library? I can do the edited sermons. Let me know.

Thank you everyone who worked so hard on this!!! You all are amazing and an inspiration for me. The final result is so beautiful and well designed!

May the Gods bless you a hundred fold for your contributions and efforts!!

Hail Satan!

Thank you for this! Last night I was looking something up on the library and noticed key words were highlighted now, I was wondering if the library was being updated! This is great news. Thank you all for your hard work and all that you do.

This is amazing work. A few test searches using the new PDF Contents option, and I can already tell this will prove to be an extremely useful new tool.

Great job everyone.

ShermanTank said:
I have been wanting to make the sermons into videos and have done it so far. Is my contribution worthy of acceptance into Satan's library? I can do the edited sermons. Let me know.

Of course, videos certainly have a place in the library. They must be coherent and made to be listened to easily. Thank you.

An exceptional work. It's quite a challenge to organize hundreds of content and I believe that with this update, there has been a tremendous improvement. Thanks to all the Spiritual Satanists who contributed and I can't wait for future updates.

- Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]

Fantastic. Your relentless contributions can not be overstated.

Out of curiosity, have all the posts written by former clergy who are no longer part of JOS been vetted, specifically the ones that were previously in the library? I understand this is a long, painstaking process; just curious what the status is or if they have been updated as well?

Thanks again!

This is wonderful news.A big 👏 to everyone involved in completion of this mammoth task.

Regards,
BabySatan

$ignificant$un said:

- Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]

Out of curiosity, have all the posts written by former clergy who are no longer part of JOS been vetted, specifically the ones that were previously in the library? I understand this is a long, painstaking process; just curious what the status is or if they have been updated as well?

Thanks again!

Rest assured, everything in the library is supposed to be there. There is no dodgy reading material.

Jrvan [Library Chief said:
" post_id=429858 time=1678572755 user_id=46372]
$ignificant$un said:

- Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]

Thanks again!

Rest assured, everything in the library is supposed to be there. There is no dodgy reading material.
Yes. (But I would take the writings of Jake Carlson with a grain of salt. Those have had less proofreading than others.)

However, there are several massive PDF digests from the old Yahoo Groups:
https://satanslibrary.org/English/666blacksun_Yahoo_Group_Digest.pdf
https://satanslibrary.org/English/JoS_Astrology_Yahoo_Group_Digest.pdf
https://satanslibrary.org/English/JoS4Pets_Yahoo_Group_Digest.pdf
https://satanslibrary.org/English/JoSNewsletter_Yahoo_Group_Digest.pdf
which are complete and unedited.

Also, there are some non-Satanist authors like Ben Klassen and George Orwell, so their writings should be understood in that context.

" post_id=429866 time=1678575746 user_id=346]
Jrvan [Library Chief said:
" post_id=429858 time=1678572755 user_id=46372]
Yes. (But I would take the writings of Jake Carlson with a grain of salt. Those have had less proofreading than others.)

However, there are several massive PDF digests from the old Yahoo Groups:
https://satanslibrary.org/English/666blacksun_Yahoo_Group_Digest.pdf
https://satanslibrary.org/English/JoS_Astrology_Yahoo_Group_Digest.pdf
https://satanslibrary.org/English/JoS4Pets_Yahoo_Group_Digest.pdf
https://satanslibrary.org/English/JoSNewsletter_Yahoo_Group_Digest.pdf
which are complete and unedited.

Also, there are some non-Satanist authors like Ben Klassen and George Orwell, so their writings should be understood in that context.

I can look over Jake Carlson's PDFs after the ritual schedule concludes, and make any notes if I find something questionable.

That's a good point about the archives.

I've read Ben Klassen's "Nature's Eternal Religion." I think it's solid introductory reading for understanding the JQ, and I can totally understand why Maxine referenced his work. 1984 should be read by everyone in this era at least once in their life, in my opinion. I think these help provide a framework, and it's definitely good to supply this. But yes, not quite there as far as Satanism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back