Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are Mexican drug cartels controlled by Jews ?

Antichrist

Hello there.

I watched a video out of curiosity a few days ago. In that video cartel members are chopping a woman's hands off and then beheading her. That was the most violent shit that I've ever seen in my life. I needed a few days to come to my senses after watching the video. How are those crazy bustards able to do such horrific things to a lively creature?? Is there a rational explanation to this? Are they in contact with evil spirits and influenced by them ? When I was watching the video it felt like there was some really strange evil energy, something which is out of this world... The way they torture people is very much similar to that which was used by Inquisition. So the question arises now , are those bustard cartels owned and controlled by Jews? I haven't found any info on the internet which would prove it. Their owners seem to be of a Mexican origin but maybe that's just a facade and real owners hide behind the scenes??

Hail Satan.

Nero said:
Hello there.

I watched a video out of curiosity a few days ago. In that video cartel members are chopping a woman's hands off and then beheading her. That was the most violent shit that I've ever seen in my life. I needed a few days to come to my senses after watching the video. How are those crazy bustards able to do such horrific things to a lively creature?? Is there a rational explanation to this? Are they in contact with evil spirits and influenced by them ? When I was watching the video it felt like there was some really strange evil energy, something which is out of this world... The way they torture people is very much similar to that which was used by Inquisition. So the question arises now , are those bustard cartels owned and controlled by Jews? I haven't found any info on the internet which would prove it. Their owners seem to be of a Mexican origin but maybe that's just a facade and real owners hide behind the scenes??

Hail Satan.

Yes, just like the american/italian mafia is full of jews. Just looking at them makes you feel off.

Also, south americans are heavily tied into xianity and the jewish energies therein. Plus the living conditions are very poor, which by itself can drive people to extremes out of desperation. Given the level of control these cartels have in places like mexico, even if you don't want to be violent or participate in criminal behavior, in many circumstances you have to or you and your family will be targeted by the cartel.

This question should be posted to the spanish/brazilian forums as well, they will probably know more. Hispanic SS will be able to tell the jews from gentiles more easily, even based on the name.

A large percentage of the conquistadors from Spain were jews. And all of the people who were descendents of them are also jews.

Also look at the people who specifically were worshipping Reptilians, who would kill thousands of young people and cut their hearts out while they were still alive in tribute to their Reptilian leaders.

You take that absolutely evil group, and bring in jews from Spain to mix with them and give them jew DNA and turn them into jews. They retain all of the evil human sacrificing horrible shit from one side, then amplify it and make it even worse with jew DNA.

This describes a very large amount of Central and South Americans and Mexicans. This is not describing everybody from this part of the world and there are also a lot of humans. But a large amount is what I described.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
A large percentage of the conquistadors from Spain were jews. And all of the people who were descendents of them are also jews.

Also look at the people who specifically were worshipping Reptilians, who would kill thousands of young people and cut their hearts out while they were still alive in tribute to their Reptilian leaders.

You take that absolutely evil group, and bring in jews from Spain to mix with them and give them jew DNA and turn them into jews. They retain all of the evil human sacrificing horrible shit from one side, then amplify it and make it even worse with jew DNA.

This describes a very large amount of Central and South Americans and Mexicans. This is not describing everybody from this part of the world and there are also a lot of humans. But a large amount is what I described.
I am a bit confused, are we talking about the Cartels or Latinos? Is it one of the following or both:
[I think it's both, but still need clarification.]

A) There are a lot of jews among the Latinos.
OR
B) All the Cartels have jews in it.

And if A is true, then are the jews very high in number in Latin America?

Oh how curious I never took all of those messy human sacrifices into consideration, maybe those also doomed their nation with spiritual curses but even so, I thought that the reason why the cartels are so strong in Mexico is because of jews from US, take for example the operation ''fast and furious'' which gave the mexican cartels weapons to see where they led and also recently under Biden administration the cartels could buy US weapons very cheap.
Also there is China at work who dominate the fenathyl black market from Mexico in order to poison US population.

Now you see this human sacrifice curses could explain Mexico situation given the Aztec stuff but how about the rest of South America, they also have this problem just as Mexico and they weren't degenerates on the same levels as the Aztecs from what I know.

And it's sad, especially being a Mexican myself. And most of them really degenerated thanks to Xtianity. The Aztecs already fell hard from human sacrifice and Reptilians and fell even harder thanks to Xtianity, alcohol, drugs and toxic gender roles and some being raped by Jewish Conquistadors.

Which in turn, creates a good chunk of them being hopeless from the very beginning. It's kinda depressing and scary to think about. Because deep down, you want them to do better and removing Xtianity and reintroducing Satanism and their original culture and religion with the removed dross of Reptilian and Xtian "culture" is gonna be difficult for them, especially since it's been generations since they last seen, remembered or experienced it before, since the fallout and degeneration is all they knew and experienced.

Especially all of the poverty, illiteracy, and violence going around, and sadly, a lot of them gave up on their country because they don't see a solution, with Mexico basically being a criminal syndicate.

Violence is not absent in any civilization, but look at Mexica civilization before the conquest or any jews.

Beheading, murdering, skinning/flaying, chopping hands off and cannibalising. The Aztecs were highly intelligent and cultured, but they were also exceptionally violent and misguided in conduct, spiritually heading towards lower, lower, lower dimensions on the Astral and this tied them into the Spaniards who weren't exactly on a high dimension themselves with their yhvh worship, extremely violent Inquisition and torturing native women already, plus the jewish contingent, and many of the Conquistadors [not all] were bandits. The city states of the area hated the Aztecs and many even sided with a completely foreign race.

If you compare the myths of Egypt and the Mexica you will find a lot of similarities. The difference is, the Mexica myths are saturated with death and violence. The end-of-spring festival for example involved a boy [usually a captive] playing a flute covered with flowers, who had sex with four virgins. At the end of the week he was killed violently by a priest and the nobility ate his flesh. This is like a total blasphemy against Beelzebul.

The Gods were enraged by this and yes, I do think at some point the enemy 'made contact' to pervert things even more, given the strange Grey-looking idols one finds. The Gods warned the Mexica multiple times, over the space of hundreds of years, to stop doing this. They did not. Consequently due to that Astral linkup of negative fate there are not that many pure Nahua people left.

Mexico does not particularly have a happy history as an area of the world. There are mestizos who are not reincarnations of Natives themselves but they obviously still have some violent patterns encoded into their personal karma and DNA, from the Spanish side too (also, some are jews as Ol said). But one shouldn't feel guilt or racial self-hatred about this, there are many aspects to these civilizations that are wholly positive, highly advanced and didn't involve anything brutal.

If you are Mexican, it's a good idea to try to do negative karma workings to channel any extreme violence based karma into something positive, justice-oriented or protective, or channel it into destroying scum like the OP described via Black Magick. Just because Mexico was not always happy in the past, it doesn't mean that can't be changed.

The Brazilian and Venezuelan/Colombian situation is really not that different, except in addition to natives this involves karma from African kingdoms who also had issues with human sacrifice/slavery and the Spanish/Portuguese inquisitors/slavers, albeit neither on the Aztec level.

I want to be clear there are many good people in South America, Central America, and Mexico. I did not mean to seem like all of them or even most of them are jews or are bad. There are many different races living in these parts of the world and most of them are good people.

But there also is an enormously high number of evil violent criminal jews.

What many people don't know is that the conqueror Hernan Cortes whom "tradition" makes out to be a hero was actually a Sephardic Jew and a Stalin-like genocidal psychopath who murdered millions of people.

Karnonnos said:
Violence is not absent in any civilization, but look at Mexica civilization before the conquest or any jews.

Beheading, murdering, skinning/flaying, chopping hands off and cannibalising. The Aztecs were highly intelligent and cultured, but they were also exceptionally violent and misguided in conduct, spiritually heading towards lower, lower, lower dimensions on the Astral and this tied them into the Spaniards who weren't exactly on a high dimension themselves with their yhvh worship, extremely violent Inquisition and torturing native women already, plus the jewish contingent, and many of the Conquistadors [not all] were bandits. The city states of the area hated the Aztecs and many even sided with a completely foreign race.

If you compare the myths of Egypt and the Mexica you will find a lot of similarities. The difference is, the Mexica myths are saturated with death and violence. The end-of-spring festival for example involved a boy [usually a captive] playing a flute covered with flowers, who had sex with four virgins. At the end of the week he was killed violently by a priest and the nobility ate his flesh. This is like a total blasphemy against Beelzebul.

The Gods were enraged by this and yes, I do think at some point the enemy 'made contact' to pervert things even more, given the strange Grey-looking idols one finds. The Gods warned the Mexica multiple times, over the space of hundreds of years, to stop doing this. They did not. Consequently due to that Astral linkup of negative fate there are not that many pure Nahua people left.

Mexico does not particularly have a happy history as an area of the world. There are mestizos who are not reincarnations of Natives themselves but they obviously still have some violent patterns encoded into their personal karma and DNA, from the Spanish side too (also, some are jews as Ol said). But one shouldn't feel guilt or racial self-hatred about this, there are many aspects to these civilizations that are wholly positive, highly advanced and didn't involve anything brutal.

If you are Mexican, it's a good idea to try to do negative karma workings to channel any extreme violence based karma into something positive, justice-oriented or protective, or channel it into destroying scum like the OP described via Black Magick. Just because Mexico was not always happy in the past, it doesn't mean that can't be changed.

The Brazilian and Venezuelan/Colombian situation is really not that different, except in addition to natives this involves karma from African kingdoms who also had issues with human sacrifice/slavery and the Spanish/Portuguese inquisitors/slavers, albeit neither on the Aztec level.

Native Americans are not a pure race, they are a label to define various mixed groups that dwells in the American continent. It was also stated in an old sermon that can be found in the Death of Communism website. One of the reasons they've lost was because they were at war with each other and there was no union.

existentialcrisis said:
Nero said:
Hello there.

Hail Satan.

Yes, just like the american/italian mafia is full of jews. Just looking at them makes you feel off.

Also, south americans are heavily tied into xianity and the jewish energies therein. Plus the living conditions are very poor, which by itself can drive people to extremes out of desperation. Given the level of control these cartels have in places like mexico, even if you don't want to be violent or participate in criminal behavior, in many circumstances you have to or you and your family will be targeted by the cartel.

This question should be posted to the spanish/brazilian forums as well, they will probably know more. Hispanic SS will be able to tell the jews from gentiles more easily, even based on the name.

I highly doubt that poor living conditions would force a normal human being to do such things. They literally enjoy torturing people. I know a few people who've suffered from poverty and desperation but they would never ever think about doing such things to other people. Those bastards are either sick or just born like that. Anyway I think they should be wiped off the face of the Earth, every last one of them, because they are not humans for me, they are just inferior beings who don't deserve to live on the same planet as us, let alone a country.

I want to be clear there are many good people in South America, Central America, and Mexico. I did not mean to seem like all of them or even most of them are jews or are bad. There are many different races living in these parts of the world and most of them are good people.

But there also is an enormously high number of evil violent criminal jews.

Understood.

Blaming everything on jews,even for someone like me that thinks jews are the slime of this earth,is very emotional.

Yes,the bandits that wiped out the Caribs and Arawaks were sefardics.

but the army of hernan cortes was mostly from northern spain,and one of the most brutal genociders was a redheaded nordic.

IDK if cortes himself was a jew.

the 'whites'in northern mexico,the most dangerous cartel ridden area of mexico,are mostly basque origin,but yes there is a huge marrano genetic element in there aswell.

they are descendants of later immigrants,as are most whites in mexico,and not cortes' army.

South mexico,is the most peaceful and stable area of mexico.they are all descended from about 8000 asturian white conquistadors and non-aztec native americans,and many cases nearly pure native americans.

though,mayans were also pretty brutal,but not all of them are mayan(a term for a broad range of peoples).

Native americans,including actual Aztecas like Nahua speaking people,are not violent at all.

they are noble people,with ethical conduct and very strict social norms,for example a 'native american'woman won't even take a photo,because they deem it immodest.

the most violent latinos are triracial and mulatto mystery meats,jew castizos,and mestizos.

mestizos have mental problems and dysgenics solely because of racial admixture,even in canada the natives are huge problem because they are mostly mestizos.

native americans and whites do not mix well.

some compounds do not mix well at all,and will cause a explosion.

some other compounds will mix and cause medicine,even though this does not apply to the human race,some mixes are more harmonious than others.just like two romantic partners and their astrological signs matching.

on the other hand,'native americans and mestizos almost never have famines in history,they are very good at self-sufficiency at a more simple level of existance.

this is not to denigrate them,the idea that we must all have the same mode of subsitence and production is nonsense and white/asian supremacist and paternalistic thinking.

it's maladaption and they are not the only people that suffer from this.

to take a people who have been living perfectly for 80k years atleast in a environment,adapted to it,genetically dependant on it,and put them forcibly in a whole new environment and conditions for 500 years from that 80k(the true length of their duration in the american continent)and expect them to function is chauvinistic and cruel.

there is also the communistic christ-insanity that was forced upon them,and living under iberic apartheid,with no equal rights on their own land,and emasculation of the amerindian man.

imagine if the congolese did that to norway,and what kind of dysfunction this would cause.

and I say that as someone that admires iberian culture.

the native american man feels rightfully defeated.this is also why they have high Transgender rates and other dysfunction.

until we amend this,and do our duty to right these wrongs,which we are perpetuating even though it was the Catholic jewish church that started it,we cannot expect things to get better.

I am not talking reperations,I am talking self-determination and seperation on DIFFERENT lands of the various categories of races in 'latin america'.

seperation and self-determination works and is noble,apartheid and segregation is never going to work and is evil and not noble,like the european peoples naturally are.

but noone wants to give up his plantation population and people are greedy.

some people want to rule over others and be a big fish in a small pond.

this is why I never respected latin american 'whites'.

Reactions: Syt
Ho la sensazione che il vaticano sia coinvolto nello spaccio internazionale di droga, tramite l'uso di strutture xiane e tramite i vari contatti che possiede, tra cui sinagoghe, aziende e persone di influenza.
In ogni caso si tratta di ebrei.

I have a feeling that the vatican is involved in international drug dealing, through the use of xian structures and through the various contacts it has, including synagogues, companies and people of influence.
In any case, these are jews.

(Sorry for double post, I have to post in english).

Vira_ said:
I have a feeling that the vatican is involved in international drug dealing, through the use of xian structures and through the various contacts it has, including synagogues, companies and people of influence.

It definitely might be connected to the drug cartels and other criminal organizations such as mafia. I mean, these groups require you to embrace catholicism. It would not surprise me anyway, as Jesuits were behind the Liberation Theology.

Vira_ said:

I have this feeling too. Ndrangheta which is controlled by Vatican has ties with Mexican drug cartels. I think they all have ties with each other. If drug cartels weren't supported by Vatican they wouldn't have such power in my opinion

Vira_ said:

Also, the torturing methods that they use remind me of those which were used by Inquisition. So I think jewsuits are also involved in this

Kavya Shukra said:

And it's sad, especially being a Mexican myself. And most of them really degenerated thanks to Xtianity. The Aztecs already fell hard from human sacrifice and Reptilians and fell even harder thanks to Xtianity, alcohol, drugs and toxic gender roles and some being raped by Jewish Conquistadors.

Which in turn, creates a good chunk of them being hopeless from the very beginning. It's kinda depressing and scary to think about. Because deep down, you want them to do better and removing Xtianity and reintroducing Satanism and their original culture and religion with the removed dross of Reptilian and Xtian "culture" is gonna be difficult for them, especially since it's been generations since they last seen, remembered or experienced it before, since the fallout and degeneration is all they knew and experienced.

Especially all of the poverty, illiteracy, and violence going around, and sadly, a lot of them gave up on their country because they don't see a solution, with Mexico basically being a criminal syndicate.

The Portuguese Conquistadors did the same to the people living in the Goa state in India.There were total of 13 Shiva temples in Goa before the Portuguese razed 12 of them.Goa at present is 90% Christian.

Secondly,in the Sephardic surnames pdf all Latino surnames I knew were present.I wanted to know how big is the jewish community in South America.

Regards,
BabySatan

BabySatan said:
Kavya Shukra said:

The Portuguese Conquistadors did the same to the people living in the Goa state in India.There were total of 13 Shiva temples in Goa before the Portuguese razed 12 of them.Goa at present is 90% Christian.

Secondly,in the Sephardic surnames pdf all Latino surnames I knew were present.I wanted to know how big is the jewish community in South America.

Regards,
BabySatan

I am not sure. However, with how prevalent Christianity and Catholicism is in South America, it's not really necessary to have a Jewish community there, especially considering how power hungry and materialistic Jews are. Do you think they would want to live in 3rd world countries where there is degeneration and poverty at every turn, even if they themselves caused it? As far as they're concerned the damage is done by exploitating the Gentiles in South America to no end and milking them for all their worth until they're a degenerated husk of what they used to be.

A once Vedic civilization that was founded by Hindu Satanists that travelled across the Pacific and travelled across all Central and South America, now Christianized and exploited of their resources and became a shit hole because of the Jews.

But it won't stay this way forever.

Kavya Shukra said:
BabySatan said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Regards,
BabySatan

I am not sure. However, with how prevalent Christianity and Catholicism is in South America, it's not really necessary to have a Jewish community there, especially considering how power hungry and materialistic Jews are. Do you think they would want to live in 3rd world countries where there is degeneration and poverty at every turn, even if they themselves caused it? As far as they're concerned the damage is done by exploitating the Gentiles in South America to no end and milking them for all their worth until they're a degenerated husk of what they used to be.

A once Vedic civilization that was founded by Hindu Satanists that travelled across the Pacific and travelled across all Central and South America, now Christianized and exploited of their resources and became a shit hole because of the Jews.

Is it possible that a Latinx person with a Jewish surname might be human(For example a person named Satan gonsalez would be jew or gentile)?I want to know more about this as south Americans and Indians are very similar racially and looks wise

Regards,
BabySatan

BabySatan said:
Kavya Shukra said:
BabySatan said:

Regards,
BabySatan

Is it possible that a Latinx person with a Jewish surname might be human(For example a person named Satan gonsalez would be jew or gentile)?I want to know more about this as south Americans and Indians are very similar racially and looks wise

Regards,
BabySatan

Gonzalez is a very common surname in Spain and is not of Jewish origin, many people from Spanish speaking countries in South America have surnames that are of Spanish origin.

Wotanwarrior said:
BabySatan said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Regards,
BabySatan

Gonzalez is a very common surname in Spain and is not of Jewish origin, many people from Spanish speaking countries in South America have surnames that are of Spanish origin.

Yeah. Gonzalez, Hernandez, Fernández, López, etc. There are a lot of people with those last names, and I am one of with such last names. But, a Jew can be identified with how they move and how they look.

Most people out in the street are just Gentiles with Jewish and Christian energy parasites in their system.

Wotanwarrior said:
BabySatan said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Regards,
BabySatan

Ok,Could you give some pointers on how can we differentiate a south American jew and Human.I have seen few jews have surname as Gonzalez in social media platforms.

Regards,
BabySatan

I didn't read all the replies yet but El Chapo is definitely Jewish Guzman is Sephardic last name and his wife Emma Coronel is also Jewess she was seen wearing star of David necklace during his trial in New York. She is daughter of cartel leader. I'm almost 100% sure all cartels are full of Jews. Only way they are gentiles are if they were kidnapped and forced to join, which happens unfortunately. They don't last very long anyway. I have been studying Sephardic jews and honestly it's scary how many there are. I feel I am surrounded by them. Fml. All the schools I sub at they have the good positions. Like of course. Here are two sites that have Sephardic last names. Luckily my last names aren't here I only know up to my grandparents last names though.
https://jewishgen.org/databases/sephardic/SephardimComNames.html
https://www.elespanol.com/curiosidades/espana-pueblos/lista-apellidos-judios-descubre-apellido-origen-judio-sefardi-espana-seo/497201179_0.amp.html

Retrospect said:
I didn't read all the replies yet but El Chapo is definitely Jewish Guzman is Sephardic last name and his wife Emma Coronel is also Jewess she was seen wearing star of David necklace during his trial in New York. She is daughter of cartel leader. I'm almost 100% sure all cartels are full of Jews. Only way they are gentiles are if they were kidnapped and forced to join, which happens unfortunately. They don't last very long anyway. I have been studying Sephardic jews and honestly it's scary how many there are. I feel I am surrounded by them. Fml. All the schools I sub at they have the good positions. Like of course. Here are two sites that have Sephardic last names. Luckily my last names aren't here I only know up to my grandparents last names though.
https://jewishgen.org/databases/sephardic/SephardimComNames.html
https://www.elespanol.com/curiosidades/espana-pueblos/lista-apellidos-judios-descubre-apellido-origen-judio-sefardi-espana-seo/497201179_0.amp.html

What about those who do have those last names but aren't actually Jews?

Tho it's kinda scary that a good chunk of Mexicans I see in the media are Jews, especially how they feel super comfortable making music that aid in the degeneration, drunkenness and brokenness of the human soul, and unhealthy behavior.

What about those who do have those last names but aren't actually Jews?

Tho it's kinda scary that a good chunk of Mexicans I see in the media are Jews, especially how they feel super comfortable making music that aid in the degeneration, drunkenness and brokenness of the human soul, and unhealthy behavior.
[/quote]
It depends. Just go off physical and emotional characteristics. How they are as people. If none of their behavior or physical characteristics are that of Jews then there is not much to worry about. Are they clean, hard working people. Do they treat and respect animals well ? Are they humble? Not too greedy.
Also I do not think it's coincidence that in 1492 Spain and Portugal expelled Jews and that same year Spain conquers America. More like Jews looking for somewhere to live that they haven't been kicked out of yet. So yes many are going to be descendants of them. They had to either convert or leave. Not all are descendants of them of course Spanish gentiles came to settle as well. Even indigenous peoples have some of these last names and there not even mixed so do not worry about it.

A little off subject but unfortunately many drug cartels are using actual or allegedly the real language of the Aztecs to communicate not just outside of prison but in prison as well. It's a fucking shame what my people have turned into and then you have idiots defending and looking at these low lifes as cool individuals for doing that. Of all people to still use my people's language it's these maggots and their fan whores. I wouldn't be surprised if this was pushed by mixed jews to further bastardized and add insult to injury. Wish I knew how some of these creatures looked so I could focus on them while doing the RTRs...

Kavya Shukra said:

Many of the ones in novelas have heavy plastic surgery but one can still see the hooked nose on some. They pretend to be White Mexicans then you have morons like immortal technique blame everything on White Mexicans instead of actually looking into but then again I really feel he's a fed.

https://share.newsbreak.com/3l1md8a5
Chapos kids feed cartel members to tigers dead or alive.

Do you happened to know of Miguel Lopez de Legazpi, Martin de Goiti and Juan de Salcedo (conquistadors of the Philippines) were Jews? "Historical records" claim Legazpi was a Basque (even if they were Gentiles they were still working for the church, the enemy).

I'm doing some research and deep-digging in the Philippine situation, and seeing that the conquistadors befriended the native Filipinos, this could be a lie put up by the church. Some of the stories also over-glorified how the conquistadors supposedly slayed 10,000 Muslims in pre-Catholic Manila, though the "Muslim population" of Manila at the time while existent, was very small and very paganized ("Folk Islam" to put it), Muslim in name only.

In that case, if the conquistadors (including the ones involved in the Philippines) were Jews and their descendants, it'd mean a lot of the "elite Maharlikan" families of the Philippines that come up in all these conspiracy theories aren't really Gentile Maharlikans but Jewish Filipino hybrids........after all, they did fund the sequestering of properties from the Pagan and Muslim Filipinos of the South.

Hello there.

Hail Satan.

Greetings Antichrist and everyone,

1. Are the Mexican cartel members jews?
NO. The cartel members are not jews or jewish. The cartel members are made up of Mexicans (of all backgrounds) who either volunteered or were coerced into making dirty money and drugs. Most Mexican cartel members come from impoverished backgrounds. People living in poverty are easily manipulated and controlled. Similar to any other gang anywhere else in the world.

2. Are the people that guide and direct the cartels Jews?
YES. The jews run and operate the drug trade, sex trafficking, human & child trafficking, pedo rings, and organ harvesting. The jews directly finance the Mexican cartels with money and weapons, as long they produce the "mercancia" (drugs & human products) and quotas to satisfy the demand. When a cartels fail to meet this demand, another one pops up to take its place. This causes rivalry and bloodshed in Mexico. For the jews, its simply controlling and incentivizing both sides to produce more.

3. The members of the cartels are subconsciously tied into deep negative energies. Violent torture is used a psychological tactic of control. When you engage in brutal torture, slaughter, and drug use, these vibrational imprints stay on your soul and you gradually begin to personify these energies. You ALWAYS attract, act on, and spread what is on your soul.

4. Due to the Christian concepts of evil prevalent in Mexico, the cartels start to idolize and fetishize the biblical interpretation of Satan and Santa Muerte to give them power. Santa Muerte is the prehispanic goddess known Mictecacihuatl. Mictecacihuatl, similar to Pluto and plutonic deities, rules death, extremes, and the underworld. I have traveled many times to Mexico and have seen these displays and shrines personally.

5. Also, saying that Mexicans are descended from jews is totally false and is an ignorant hillbilly mentality to origin of the people of other countries. It's akin to saying that the majority of U.S. Americans are jews because everything is controlled by the jews and that the USA has the highest concentration of jews in the world outside of Israel ( both of which are undisputable facts). Mexicans, like every other nationality in the Americas, are descended from many different ethnicities and races. Predominantly from Europe.

HS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back